Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering--------July Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:23 pm
"Maybe when they finished trying to figure out how Cinderstar did it in the first place," Cursedstar laughed. Then she looked towards MoonClan. "Patchstar worries me. She hasn't been to the gatherings in a while... Crystalstar too..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 pm
Kindlestar followed Cursedstar's gaze and nodded. "I agree... I believe the last time I saw Crystalstar was back when I was an apprentice," she meowed. "Maybe we should send warriors to find out what is going on in those Clans," she muttered, her yellow eyes shining thoughtfully.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:16 am
Cinderstar narrowed her eyes at the two snickering leaders. "Well i thought it was a good idea. . ." Cinderstar mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:48 am
Kindlestar nodded at the WoodClan leader. "And I am agreeing with you. After all, whoever heard of a Gathering where only some of the Clans attend. I truly doubt they have been chased out of their homes, so something else must be ailing them," she responded.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:09 pm
Cinderstars tail twitched "Your using complicated words just to tease me aren't you?!?!?!" Cinderstar turned to Cursedstar "you put her up to this didn't you!!!" She turned and ran to the other side of the clearing "THIS WORLD IS AGAINST ME!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:30 pm
Kindlestar's bright yellow eyes widened as she stared at the WoodClan leader in shock. "Are you okay?" she called after Cinderstar, her tail flicking with confusion. She shook her head a bit to clear her head. "What complicated words?" she mewed suddenly, noticing this was what had made Cinderstar react. "Cursedstar, did I say something wrong?" she asked, her ears flat as she felt dizzy out of overly thinking. "I blame you, Cinderstar, for trying to confuse me! That would make you be the one against me and not the other way around now wouldn't it?" Kindlestar joked, her eyes twinkling at Cinderstar's actions. "Next thing you know, she will tell us that StarClan told her that the pidgeons were really their idea," she added, rolling her eyes a little as she sat again and passed her tongue on her chest, trying to make it lay flat after her surprise.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:46 pm
Cinderstar turned around from the other side of the clearing "I CAN HEAR YOU!!!" She yowled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 pm
Firesong purred. She couldn't help but like the Woodclan leader, with all her talk of killer pigeons and "complicated words". She was wondering when the other clans would show up. The gathering wasn't supposed to start without them. She looked up at the clear sky, with a perfect view of Silverpelt. Where are Patchstar and Crystalstar? Has something happened?  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:40 pm
Cursedstar stared at the spot where Cinderstar was youling. "Don't mind her, she'll be over it in a few minutes. Besides... I don't think we should stay here unless Patchstar and Crystalstar are going to come..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:56 am
Kindlestar purred in amusement and nodded. "What should we do if they do not come to this Gathering? I mean, I don't think that a scout would be particularly needed. FireClan was once two moons without making appearance, and we showed up just fine," she mewed. "Although now that I think about it... SnowClan has probably been missing since the moment we started missing too. Am I wrong?" she added curiously, glancing at Cursedstar.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:53 am
"what did i miss?" Honeyheart said coming up and sitting down next to Cinderstar. blood and squirle fir lined his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:10 am
Kindlestar stared as the deputy came up to them and wrinkled her nose a little at the sight of the squirrel fur. It was just like WoodClan to hunt those horribly furry creatures.

"Not much really. Cinderstar here is fearing conspiracies," she purred, her whiskers twitching with amusement.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:33 am
Cinderstar purred at the messy Honeyheart "I see you enjoyed that squirrel you were hunting on the way here?" Cinderstar then noticed KIndlestar was saying something on the other side of the clearing "WHAT?!?!?! I CAN"T HEAR YOU!!!" Cinderstar yowled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:29 pm
Kindlestar purred and put up a mock fighting stance. "What's the matter, Cinderstar? Getting too old and your ears failing you?" she yowled back, her ears flat and her eyes twinkling.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 pm
(Honeyheart. . . . . . what is with your avi. . . . -_-)
Cinderstar flicked her ears back "I'm sorry I still cant hear you! All i hear is a kit!" Cinderstar twitched her tail in annoyance, age was one of her buttons.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff