Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Animal Shelter (( place for cats to rp that were caught )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:44 pm
"Bearclaw!!!"
Someone is hurt
we need to get to them
* Sniffs air* and as it smells it could be worse
(who else is on patrol with us?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:11 am
((Hmmm, let's make up names. Pearlclaw, Icedrift, Grayfrost, and Lightningpaw))

"Blood?" Bearclaw's heart skipped a beat. She sniffed, I can just smell it, too "Let's go." she called to everyone, and they sped forward.

"How are we gonna get in?" Grayfrost mumured, sniffing at the door. "Okay, everyone, make as much noise as you can. When the twoleg opens the door, we all run in, okay?" the patrol nodded. At once the cats yowled and scratched at the door. And as soon as it crept open, Bearclaw ordered "Go."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:27 am
wait u make the noise. Me and Bearclaw will go inside to get the other cats out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:28 am
i can smell Drippingpool now.
OH
this isn't good
it is Crystalstar's blood i smell
but everyone else seems fine  

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:35 pm
Crystalstar could feel a twoleg holding her, but didn't wake. "StarClan," She whispered. "Keep my clan safe." She drifted back into a numb sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:41 am
((Wait, is everyone free now? Or is Goldenrain still supposed to get Drippingpool?))

Seednose frantically searched the group of cats for his sister, "Goldenrain!" He called out.

"I'm here Seednose, I'm fine. Go help the others." She replied from somewhere Seednose could not see.  

ch3shire_c4t

MeBored111

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:35 am
Drippingpool tryed following the other cats out, but some where getting confused going the wronge way, all yowling and there sents migeling. Soon she was traped in the middel getting push every which way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:34 am
(BYE PEOPLE!!! See you in a few moons ^.^ (in the RP)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:04 am
Rosethorn continued studying her cage, and found out how to open it. after leaping to the grouund, she ran off and joined the freed snowclan cats.
"um, there's sevral twolegs stalking us, with some sort of stick with a vine around it." she warned the group.

((it's something the animal control people use to capture an animal without the animal hurting them.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 am
sagefire and bearclaw rushed inside
there she smells
Drippingpool, Goldenrain, and Seednose.
" Goldenrain where is Crystalstar?" Bearclaw asked while Sagefire made sure everyone was fine  

athena321
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:09 am
then sagefire noticed them
the sticks
bearclaw what should we do?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:16 pm
Rosethorn charged at one of the humans carrying the strange sticks, and was able to scratch there leg before getting caught by another one. she struggled squirmmed and screamed to get free.  

Sir naphalatha

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:32 pm
athena321
sagefire and bearclaw rushed inside
there she smells
Drippingpool, Goldenrain, and Seednose.
" Goldenrain where is Crystalstar?" Bearclaw asked while Sagefire made sure everyone was fine

((Was that a typo? Did you mean Sagefire asked that? >.<))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:34 pm
No, no. Bearclaw felt numb with shock, rooted to the ground. "I'm- I'm going after her." She wasn't even sure what she was saying, her mind was a step ahead, lost in thought. "I won't let them take her."

((I'm a bit confused, did the twolegs take Crystalstar?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:18 am
((crystalstar was thrown back into her cage.))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff