"From the Skies!" - Elysian V-Company Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:17 am
I've been busy enough today, nothing really to show for it yet, hopefully tomorrow I can either finish my Venator or do substantial work on my Sky Talon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:06 am
Well, did quite a lot on my Venator today, including somehow gluing the rear wheels on backwards. scream I've also started some work on the crew and did some minor things with the interior, nothing too severe as it is hardly visible from any angle. Just a quick brush of Adeptus Battlegrey followed by a wash of the good old Badab Black. Once I've picked out the last details I should be able to weather it, something I'm not really looking forward to all that much.

I've also primed my last Valkyrie and Sky Talon, I might get one or two coats of Middlestone on them if things go as planned.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:05 am
Still no pictures! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:26 pm
I have a job, with non-standard nine to five hours. I'll try and get pics Thursday or failing that, Sunday.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:29 am
Please don't fail us today! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:51 pm
Post pics soon or I will end your miserable life.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:10 am
It's something I guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:13 am
I've been busy deflocking my Realm of Battle and respraying them desert yellow.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:46 am
Lt. Brookman
Can I have your grass?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:28 am
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Can I have your grass?
Sure. It's a big tub of regular dark green and a smaller tub of light green.

In other news, two Realm of Battle tiles have been sprayed desert yellow, I just need two new cans of the stuff for the other four tiles.

I've also started spraying my second Vulture and Sky Talon plus I've cleaned and built that second Venator.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:29 am
Updates? cry  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:21 am
Uhm, well nothing to show sadly. How about a big block of text instead?

* All my birds are as of now primed in delicious Middlestone, so I can get started on the engines and other details.

* After a lot of cussing, fiddling and sighing I finally managed to get the Punisher cannons under the hybrid Vulture. The ammo feeds were most problematic indeed but as of right now, everything is in place thankfully. All I need to do now is touch up on the weapon supports, throw on some decals and weather her. I'll also need to prime the cockpit section, I wasn't happy with the previous one so I built a new cockpit with crew out of spares.

* I've also been working on the resin Vulture, priming the lascannons and looking for a suitable secondary weapon set. Either rocket pods or HK missile racks. I am also looking for a second Sentinel HK missile, seeing as FW, bless their bones, sent me five missiles instead of six. Well I'm not going to call them over that, so I'll just improvise.

* I've also been looking at what I want to do with my medical Valkyrie and after some research I've ordered up an Elysian command squad that I will be converting into a User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. squad and medical crew occupying the rear compartment. Planned conversions include a medic, a door gunner and a soldier preparing to rappel down.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:09 am
Lt. Brookman
Uhm, well nothing to show sadly. How about a big block of text instead?
Multi-quote hell.

Quote:
* All my birds are as of now primed in delicious Middlestone, so I can get started on the engines and other details.
I guess that's a major leap in the right direction. Pics!

Quote:
* After a lot of cussing, fiddling and sighing I finally managed to get the Punisher cannons under the hybrid Vulture. The ammo feeds were most problematic indeed but as of right now, everything is in place thankfully. All I need to do now is touch up on the weapon supports, throw on some decals and weather her. I'll also need to prime the cockpit section, I wasn't happy with the previous one so I built a new cockpit with crew out of spares.
I'd love to see how that has turned out. Pics! Please also give us a rundown of every time you use it. They are twin-linked right? Which would mean a good kill-ratio every turn.

Quote:
* I've also been working on the resin Vulture, priming the lascannons and looking for a suitable secondary weapon set. Either rocket pods or HK missile racks. I am also looking for a second Sentinel HK missile, seeing as FW, bless their bones, sent me five missiles instead of six. Well I'm not going to call them over that, so I'll just improvise.
Hunter-killers might look better alongside the lascannons, though you could always count them as rocket pods if they aren't to your liking.

Quote:
* I've also been looking at what I want to do with my medical Valkyrie and after some research I've ordered up an Elysian command squad that I will be converting into a User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. squad and medical crew occupying the rear compartment. Planned conversions include a medic, a door gunner and a soldier preparing to rappel down.
Interesting. Pics! Pics! Pics!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 am
I've started a P&M blog on Dakka Dakka to gather more ideas and tips on how to continue.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas