Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-Rehab:Lockdown [Bunnii & Frozen]- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:18 pm
Jon walked down stairs he was hungry for dinner, it was round 8:00 PM. He decided to just make some Mac n' Cheese.

While eating Jon watched stealthily as scream came down the stairs with a hip amp, and guitar. Wonderful...now I get to listen to her play guitar! He finished and did the dishes. Around the time he finished dishes she had finished setting up. He quickly went up the stairs not wanting to engage in conversation really. Earlier he had moved a punching bag from down stairs into his room, so he began to pound on that hoping to drown out the siund of the guitar.

[[Hey, is that you in you sig. pic?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:33 pm
[[idk...maybe blaugh ]]
C at acted like she didn't see 'Jon' as she walked downstairs. She hopped up on the counter like earlier and started to mess around with the volume on real low. She wasn't that. She started off with a little paramore then went into some BMTH. But decided she was bored again. She started to freestyle a bit then went back to paramore.  

kissmel8atnight

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:51 pm
Jon's nuckles began to bleed so he sucked the blood off and stopped. He was very bored. He pulled out a Twix and ate it. "Huh, maybe I should attempt to talk to her..seeing as if we both just ignore each other this whole time this expirience will be much worse..." Jon went down stairs to where scream was playing. She seemed to be taking a break. "So..why were you forced into this hell hole?", he asked attempting at small talk.

[[Oh, well if it is then your cute, and you have some nice legs]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:02 pm
C at smirked to herself and looked at the guy. He wasn't that bad..okay she thought he was cute. But woophie doo. Taking a breath she put her guitar down and sat there. "I played with barbies..non-stop.I'm addicted" she said sarcasticly.

Besides getting drunk and the occacisonal[sp?] high, Cat was more of a cutter.She looked at the long sleeves she had on. She lifted one up. She wasn't the normal cutter..she cut designs into her skin. All the way up her arm..even places hidden. Her left arm had a chain..a few vines. Little doodles here and there.

"Nothing major" she said and slipped off the counter.She hadn't eaten at all..besides a apple and a muffin. She was anemic due to her 'art' now. But she didn't care.

[ whee ]  

kissmel8atnight

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:12 pm
"Oh, I just enjoy hurting myself..nothing much just cutting, punching bricks, things like that." Jon was bored and had the erge to hurt himself. "Excuse me" jon said leaving the kitchen and going into his room. He put his hands on the wall then head butted it make a hole in the dry wall. hise fore head was scratched along with a small gash nothing major happened. He went down stairs and put a wet paper towel on his forehead applying pressure we grinned satisfied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:20 pm
C at raised and eyebrow as he left. Then she watched hiim come downstairs and chuckled. "Ah..goodluck with that" she shrugged and pickedher stuff up. She brought it up to her room. Grabbing a tanktop and pj shorts and her essentials she went to the bathroom to take a bath.

She ran the water and started to strip down,not caring that she forgot to shut the door. She added bubbles to her bath and got in. Her cuts of art showing. She soaked in the tub,then decided to continue a vine cut down her leg.  

kissmel8atnight

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:45 pm
Jon finished moping up the blood and went up the stairs. He got into his room and decided he had to go to the bath room. He cassually walked down the hall passing scream's room, the door was closed so he assumed she was in it. He rounded the corner into the bathroom to see his roomate naked in the tub carving into her leg. "Oh sorry!" Jon said quickly exiting the bath room, he walked quickly down stairs to that bathroom. Once finished he headed back to his room. Wow, that was pretty sweet! jon thought to himself. Oh god she'll probably think I'm a perve or something now..great! Jon was yet again bored so he decided to punch the bag some more until his knuckles were throbbing and oozing blood, he would suck the blood away before it dripped until it scabbed over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:33 pm
C at laughed to herself. THe guy wouldn't have seen anything,considering she was covered to her shoulders in bubbles. Just her leg. It wasn't the first time she was walked in on. Maybe the fun would be tormenting the guy. She sighed. She was never like this.

While thinking it over she sighed. The tub was turning red. She grabbed the towel and got out,wrapping it around herself. Draining the tub,she sat on the edge of it to finish cutting into her leg. When she was done she grabbed her clothes and got dressed in her tanktop and pj shorts.

She came downstairs to grab somthing to eat. Most of her cuts were exposed, the vines the chains..the roses. The lyrics. Everything,all over. The only skin untouched was her neck.  

kissmel8atnight

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:10 pm
John was tired it was around 10 pm now, which was unussual for him to be tired so early. He decided to listen to some fly leaf to calm himself enough so he could possibly go to sleep. evntually he dozed off for the night, dreaming of what he could do tomorrow to keep himself entertained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:01 pm
[[hey frozen, could i ask a huge favor of you?]]  

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:05 pm
[sure. Btw i love flyleaf]
A fter eating another apple, Cat ran and fell onto her bed,where she conked out. Literally. She slept in the next morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:11 pm
[[well i know somebody who can draw you I can see if they will, and also i was wondering if i could ask like a donation. Please don't think of me as a beggar because i'm not i just really want a cooler avi since i've been hacked twice now lol, wow that was long oh and sweet ^^]]

Jon woke up the next morning, he stretched and put on some pajama's. It was only about 6 AM when he nwoke up but he didn't care. Jon started to blare his Bring me The Horizon. Then he started his morning workout in his room which consisted of push ups, wall sits, planks, and leg lifts.  

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:19 pm
[[lol ruin my fun. I was gonna get you somthin >< lol and about the avi drawing thats AWSOME! lol]]

H er head shot up. It was too friken early, she groaned. Good band..Too early. She woke up in her pj's , tanktop and mini shorts and waltz across the hall and barged into his room and turned down the music.

"do you ******** mind?" she snapped. She want a morning person  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:24 pm
John was on his last push up of the morning as scream barged in. "Um, sorry I forgot I had a roomate..here I'll make it up to you what would you like for breakfast?" jon asked trying to keep peace in the house as to not make their situations even worse.

[[rlly sweet heres the link http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/crimson-love-artz-5-open-slots/t.51005955/]]  

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:41 pm
T hat shocked her. Big time. She stood straight and ran a hand through her thick black messy hair. She took a deep breath. "Thanks..but I don't eat breakfast.." she rubbed her arm and went back into her room. She crashed straight back onto the bed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff