Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
:: I'm leaving Gaia! Members please read. :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:47 pm
By the way Austin is being completley original and not steal-from-automatic-girl-ish and putting you in his sig.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:16 pm
aww. We'll miss you, Iremember when this guild was a few days old and i popped in just because i saw the old guild thread. YOu were nice, never around, but nice. We'll definately miss you, enjoy the world outside of gaia. (I wish i has that kind of self restraint) Have a nice life. and i congratulate Lurichan.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Sophie_Safiye17

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:21 pm
Thats too bad. I'll miss your presence on the guild. I haven't been a member for too long, but it always seemed to show when you posted in a thread. Farewell. I wish you the best of luck.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:03 am
muted faith9
By the way Austin is being completley original and not steal-from-automatic-girl-ish and putting you in his sig.
Everyone should put Dizzy in our siggy for a LONG time pass it on!  

Southern Belles

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:55 am
[ automatic girl ]
muted faith9
Everyone should put Dizzy in our siggy for a LONG time pass it on!
I made an entry in my journal  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:06 am
If it makes any of you feel any better, I just got offered a spot in the guest section of the next Lenore comic. Yay!!!!!! I GET TO DRAW LENORE ART. Happy Happy. heart heart heart heart heart heart

Umm.. maybe it won't make you feel any better, but I'm going to be famous. whee  

[ D i z z y ]

MrMoogle16

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:07 am
Yay famous Dizzy!!!! heart But I'm still going to miss you crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:11 pm
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE DONT LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were so nice to me. So giving and so helpful. I am so so so so sad that you are going. If you are interested in adding me to msn .... PM me. I would love to conitnue to talk to you.
Thanks alot again!
Love you.
crying

ChestyMorgan

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:28 pm
You made my brain sad, i hope your happy dizzy. Thats ok, we still luvs ya. *sad now* crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:25 am
Dizzy!!! dont leave *starts to cry like when i was 4* WAN!!! gonk okay im done...*inhale exxhale* Everyone put dizzy in your siggy dont let the flame of the cig die out!

After D_D it'll be passed on it wont die! Dont worry dizzy(but dont worry D_D WILL NEVER LEAVE )  

Southern Belles

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:58 pm
Bye sweetness!

Have fun creating!
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:31 pm
DammitdammitDammitdammitDammitdammitDammitdammitDammitdammit.

It wasn't supposed to be like this, everyone was supposed to say "Okay, Diz is gone. whoop-dee-doo." And that would be the end of it. But now I feel extremely guilty, despite the fact.

[ D i z z y ]

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:43 pm
[ D i z z y ]

It wasn't supposed to be like this, everyone was supposed to say "Okay, Diz is gone. whoop-dee-doo." And that would be the end of it. But now I feel extremely guilty, despite the fact.
Don't! You have a life to live and I'm pretty sure we all understand that. You have no reason to feel guilty.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:26 pm
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]

Don't! You have a life to live and I'm pretty sure we all understand that. You have no reason to feel guilty.

But I do! I can't help feeling like I'm letting you guys down... Like a principal leaving the school, how will I know my students are still learning, or doing well?
Like a Queen leaving her country, like a Athlete leaving the field, like a scientist leaving the lab, like a rock star leaving the stage, like a IT leaving a comouter, like a janitor leaving a building, like The Beatles giving up drugs.

sad

[ D i z z y ]

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:36 pm
[ D i z z y ]
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]

But I do! I can't help feeling like I'm letting you guys down... Like a principal leaving the school, how will I know my students are still learning, or doing well?
Like a Queen leaving her country, like a Athlete leaving the field, like a scientist leaving the lab, like a rock star leaving the stage, like a IT leaving a comouter, like a janitor leaving a building, like The Beatles giving up drugs.

sad

XD a janitor leaving a building. That's funny.
Don't feel guilty though your not letting us down in fact your telling us there's a life behind all the snow(in your case it must be snowing a lot). We'll just really miss you, one more hug *hug*
P.s. Can you send me a pm like you doing for Austin...please i want to eat it. Just kiding i want to keep it. (then eat it ninja XD)  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff