Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
|o|Garden x Of x Nights|o|[Night and Sabii] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:21 am
Nero caught her with ease but took a step back do to her momentum. When he did he tripped on another rock and fell down on his back. He winced slightly when he hit the ground then looked up at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 am
"Auuugh....Damn me and my clumsiness," Rina said drowsily. "Did I hurt you?" She said sitting up.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:28 am
Nero shook his head. "I'm fine, you?" He asked and sat up. He quickly remembered that she was human and put his hands on top of his head to cover up his ears.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:07 am
"I`m alive...." She said. She looked at him curiously, "Why are your hands on your ears? Is it a new dance or something?" She giggled and began to try to pull his hands of his head.((Sorry I was gone so long...))  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:10 am
Nero shrugged. "No reason." He said and fought against her for a moment before his hands slipped and showed his lupine ears. "Um... I can explain."

((It's okay.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:14 am
Rina look at him. "Hmm...Curious." She said bending over him to softly poke and pet them. "Hmm..." She said softly and wandered over to her bag lying by a tree. She reached in and pulled out a hat that looked like a cat."Wear this..." She said. Rina was shocked to meet a guy with wolf ears, but if she showed it he might`ve gotten upset.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:18 am
Nero took the hat and stared at it a moment before looking back at the girl. "You're joking right? This thing looks ridiculous." He said looking at the hat again. "And you're not surprised by this at all either?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:24 am
"I might...be a little more than slightly suprised..."Rina said nervously. "And if you don`t like the hat, I`ll wear it." She said with a laugh and put on the strange hat. She petted his ears some more. "These are real? They feel just like a dogs...."  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:26 am
Nero nodded. "Yeah they're real. I got the tail to match too." He said and wagged it a little. He blushed a little as she pet his ears and they flicked a bit on there own.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:29 am
"Cute. Just like something out of a manga." Rina said lying down in front of him. "Anyways. Why don`t you give me an explanation of why you snuck up on me...when I was napping." She said rolling around.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:34 am
"Glad you think it's cute." Nero chuckled softly. He didn't know what a manga was either but he'd ask about it later. "Well I was just walking through the woods, over there." He said pointing behind him. "I heard humming and caught your scent. I was a little curious and I came to get a better look. When I got here you were sleeping and rolling around and wearing something that gave off a strange noise." He said and glanced at her headphones. "Anyways I went over to you and started to cry and said something like 'Please don't kill me.'" He explained to her. "I came over simply because I was curious."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:37 am
"They`re called Headphones." She said laughing. She then dropped her cheery attitude. "Also... I was having a bad dream. Nothing too big..." She said sadly. Then her face brightened. "Hey do you live around here?" She said going back to her rolling in the sunny grass blissfully.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:41 am
Nero laughed a bit as he watched her roll around in the grass. She reminded him of a young pup. When asked if he lived nearby he nodded. "As a matter of fact I do. Just a little ways from here, from the way I came." He said with a smile as his tail wagged happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:45 am
"Good. 'Cause your my new best friend." She said childishly. "I just moved here a while ago...My mom used to live here..." She said struggling to keep happy. "Anyways..." She said. She then laughed and tried to catch his tail.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:49 am
Nero smiled and moved his tail away from her hands as she tried to catch it. He caught the part about how her mom used to live here and figured he might ask about that later too. "Well if we're gonna be best friends it might help a little if we know each other's names." He nodded. "I'm Nero. Nero Ookami."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff