Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:47 pm
Did you guys hear about Noah's dad?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:50 pm
GilAskan
As soon as they rebuild Disneyworld somewhere that isn't 100 degrees and humid, I'll attend.

Where should they rebuild it? Antarctica? That would help out Antarctica's tourist trade exponentially.
Although, I don't think any local inhabitants would appreciate Mickey Mouse cups all strewn about their lovely tundra...hmmm...maybe we could train Penguins to run about, picking up people's litter, whilst the sea lions move in to teach those pesky litterers a lesson...

I would rather go to Universal Studios...but the Animal Kingdom thing looks pretty cool.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:21 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
GilAskan
As soon as they rebuild Disneyworld somewhere that isn't 100 degrees and humid, I'll attend.

Where should they rebuild it? Antarctica? That would help out Antarctica's tourist trade exponentially.
Although, I don't think any local inhabitants would appreciate Mickey Mouse cups all strewn about their lovely tundra...hmmm...maybe we could train Penguins to run about, picking up people's litter, whilst the sea lions move in to teach those pesky litterers a lesson...

I would rather go to Universal Studios...but the Animal Kingdom thing looks pretty cool.
Same here.

I live within walking distance though, so it's not like I have a burning urge to go since I've already been there so many times.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:33 pm
I went to the Dark Park Festival this year, but didn't actually get to do the main Bat's Day event. Basically, I ran around the hotel and bought a bunch of stuff from the "Black Market" and ended the night with the concert. Much dancing and amusment followed. The following day, everyone went into the park, but I had to go home ): Next year, though, I may be able to do the entire thing! I had a blast, though. Not many 'goths' in my city, or even people who care to keep an open mind about those of us who may be considered "different." Great to be around people with like mindsets biggrin  

Le Sapphoux

ChiRubian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:21 pm
Never been to Disneyland, but Disneyworld is a lot of fun, especially when we convince our cousins to come with us. Personally, though, I think Universal Studios is more beautiful and elaborate.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:51 pm
Disneyworld is so fun. But if you're as pale as I am with sensitive skin do NOT go in the summer time. My favourite times to go is around Halloween heart or Christmas. During December it's about. . 80 degrees. Feels wonderful ^.^; EPCOT is the place to be 3nodding  

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:39 pm
it's a little bit late but Noah's doing a give away at disneyland today in honor of the haunted mansion's 40th anniversary.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff