Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Kylie has something to say. Please. Just listen. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:27 am
takashi_sahoko
PanicAtTheDiscoLover_72
We Dont Have A Brent Sub-Forum?
How is Ryan and Jon Any Different?
i know it is But In Theory Its Not.

He's a creepy man.
Creepy creepy ***** looking man that looks like he wants to rape children......____________________ that in the band's explanation before really did nothing...

User Image
At home my sister's eating paint chips again, maybe that's why she's insane. I shut the door to her moaning and I shoot smack in my veins.

XD
LMFAO
ILOVEYOUTEE.
xDD
-wipes tears away from laughing to hard-
I couldn't agree with you more though.

Wouldn't you see my neighbors beating his wife because he hates his life. There's an arc to his fist as he swings. Oh man, what a beautiful thing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:12 pm
Kyli3Fosho
takashi_sahoko
PanicAtTheDiscoLover_72
We Dont Have A Brent Sub-Forum?
How is Ryan and Jon Any Different?
i know it is But In Theory Its Not.

He's a creepy man.
Creepy creepy ***** looking man that looks like he wants to rape children......____________________ that in the band's explanation before really did nothing...

User Image
At home my sister's eating paint chips again, maybe that's why she's insane. I shut the door to her moaning and I shoot smack in my veins.

XD
LMFAO
ILOVEYOUTEE.
xDD
-wipes tears away from laughing to hard-
I couldn't agree with you more though.

Wouldn't you see my neighbors beating his wife because he hates his life. There's an arc to his fist as he swings. Oh man, what a beautiful thing.

User Image

Whyy. Thankie You <3

★ ★ ★

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 pm
I appreciate that you all are so involved with this. I'm proud to be captain of a guild where people actually care what kind of threads, subforums, and stickies we have. Not to be conceited or anything of that sort, but I run this s**t. xD So, it's nice to know that people are thinking about the same things that I have to think about.

As an official anouncement, I'd never make a "Jon & Ryan" subforum, nor would I ever make a "Jon & Ryan" sticky. Just because Ryan and Jon are past members of Panic! At The Disco, it does not mean that they are still involved or affiliated with Panic! At The Disco in any way now. Heck, even Eric and Zack, who are both very involved with Panic! At The Disco, do not have their own sticky or subforum, nor will they ever. This guild is a Panic At The Disco fan guild, hence the name. It is not a "-insert future name of Ryan and Jon's band here-" guild.

I know that it might be hard to accept, and it is for me too, but Ryan and Jon are no longer a part of Panic! At The Disco. 'Nuff said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:29 am
Kyli3Fosho
I'm so happy all of you agree with me <3
I thought that people would get made at me for raining on their parade. D:

Because, to me, Panic! is more than just a band. They're my friends, family, and part of my life.
I know that sounds weird because I don't even know them but, that's what they feel like to me.

To me Panic! were always more than a band. There music has basically become the soundtrack to my life, there pratically always there when I need them, the new stuff always used to cheer me up when I was down.  

aevita

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items