Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Moved to PM's ( ThoraStef - Red and silver death ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zarzzara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:30 am
Mara rolled a little in her slepp, not aware that she was in a mansion. Or that she was just bought and now was owned by someone. Mara meowed in her sleep here and there. She was having a nightmare again, she couldn't moe around much from the chains.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:36 am
Jackson squatted down beside her, opened the cage and realsed her from her chains. Before she had a chance to wake up, Jackson swiftly picked her up and put her in a bed. Jackson sat next to the bed, waiting for her to wake up.  

Red and Silver Death

Zarzzara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:03 am
Mara rolled around abit in the bed, as if realizing that she moved, her eyes fluttered open. Mara sat up, she patted the bed she was on, then rubbed her hands, having red marks from the chains. " So this isn't a dream " she whispered. " I'm sorry you had to watch me sleep, Is there anything you wish me to do ? " Mara asked, she was a slave after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:10 am
((DOWN ON YOUR KNEES D< xD jk))

Jackson looked at her and thought for a moment. "Well what are your skills?" He asked her nicely, trying not to cause her any panic or damange.  

Red and Silver Death

Zarzzara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:24 am
Mara pondered the thought, " Cleaning perhaps " Mara suggested, remembering the times when the slave master needed someone to clean something. " Is there, something you need to be done ? " Mara asked.

(( Harsh razz ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:59 pm
Jackson thought for a moment. "Are you a good cook?" He asked her. He was needing a good cook since his last one died during her vaction. "Oh and you will be treated like a queen. You will even have days off." He told her.  

Red and Silver Death

Zarzzara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:06 pm
" Yes, I suppose " Mara replied. " A queen you say ? well, I'm just a slave " Mara thought of a kingdom and a golden chair to sit in, but those were just fantasies. " What did you mean back at the slave shop when you said you were going to ... you know ... hurt me " Mara didn't really know if she should ask that question but she needed to know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:08 pm
Jackson smiled and stood up. "You'll find out soon enough." He told her. (oh-la-la!) Jackson looked back and said. "I would like you to fix a breakfast for two." He told her.  

Red and Silver Death

Zarzzara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:17 pm
" Yes, of course, Sir "Mara stood up, " Mind showing me where the kitchen is " Mara felt like an idiot to have to ask that. " I hope he isin't something to horrable ... " Mara thought. " He still did buy me, so I can't run away " Mara frowned.

(( Now I'm wondering if your a vampire ... that would be intresting though .... yes quite .. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:18 pm
((Nah, he's an elf. >.> HE WANTS TO BANG A LATE HER! xD))

Jackson smiled and led her towards the kitchen. "I'm going to go fix your room." He told her and walked out of the kitchen.  

Red and Silver Death

Zarzzara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:32 pm
(( ... Kay ... ))

Mara nodded, " I guess I'll call you when Breakfast is ready " Mara waved a good bye then walked into the giant kitchen. " Where to start " Mara mumbled as she took out a pan and turned on the stove. She walked over to the fridge and pulled out olive oil, eggs, bread, and milk. Mara poured some olive oil on the pan, she searched the cabinets for a bowl. When she found one she cracked two eggs and poured it into the bowl and then put bread into the egg and then onto the pan.

(( French toast ; ) ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:40 pm
(( Oh yummy ))

Jackson walked into Mara's soon to be room and made up her bed. He then layed out sheets he thought she would like. "I wonder if she likes a softer bed..." He simply shrugged the thought and gave her the softest bed he could find in the mansion. He stood back after the room was finished and smiled. He shut the door and walked back down to the kitchen. "Are you finished yet Mara?" He asked her.  

Red and Silver Death

Zarzzara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:50 pm
After flipping the bread a couple of times she heard her masters voice. " Yes " she called to him. Mara went back to the first cabinet where the bowls were, whic plates were also there. She took tow of them out, she slid the bread off of the pan and onto the two plates, two pieces each. She set them down on the table in the next room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:54 pm
Jackson smiled and sat down at the table, motioning for Mara to sit down. "Please sit sit." He told her, taking a piece of French toash and taking a bite of it. "You...you are an excellant cook." He told her, with a smile.  

Red and Silver Death

Zarzzara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:56 pm
Mara took a seat at the other end of the table, " Oh well, It's nohing really " Mara blushed at his comlement. Mara picked up her piece and started biting on it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff