Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
These Midnight Lies (Rixaka et confused) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

confusedgrl07

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:06 pm
Kaya smiled at his offhand tone. She knew if she told him, he'd flip for sure. She sighed, and hung up the phone.

The next morning she decided to use the extra time with care, picking out a nice short dress to wear. She picked her favorite midnight blue one, that brought out the darker undertones inher eyes, and toned down her bright red hair. She slid it on and looked at herself in the mirror. She almost did a double take when she realized what was actually there. Her green eyes were now replaced by a faint gray blue, her orange hair toned down to the point of almost silverish orange. Her slim frame was longer, leaner, and paler. Her usually, bitten down nails were longer, almost pointy, but the biggest cahnge of course were the two small, but noticeable sharp teeth showing below her upper lip. She let out a scream, but clamped her mouth shut. She looked... Almost, unreal. But very gorgeous! She smiled, and decided she didn't care. She'd go to the party still. She sat down and began painting her nails black before the party.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:20 pm
Josh rolled his eyes and hung up the phone. He didn't get the answers he had wanted from her which ticked him off to some extent. He stayed up for about two more hours after finishing his drink. He was on the computer chatting to a few of his buds. At about 11:42pm he got off, changed into a pair of boxers and a t-shirt and then drifted off into sleep under the covers.

The next day was quiet. She hadn't had shown up which meant that she was at home. "I hope she didn't move on me, switch over towns or something stupid like that," he thought as the day ticked on. After awhile, school was over and done with. Ange was going to come over and help set up for the party. She was dashing like always, with her bright blue eyes and golden blond hair. People said she was a real catch and that they had made the perfect couple. Josh always brushed off the compliments, it didn't matter to him what she looked like.

"So Joshy, what time is everyone coming over at?" Ange asked as she taped up a few balloons. "They should be here around 9pm." Josh replied before blowing up another balloon. He tied the end and passed it to her. "So what would you like to do in the meanwhile?" She asked taping up the one he had just passed to her. "Set up, chill, maybe watch a movie if you like." "Sounds like fun." Ange came down from the ladder and kissed him on the cheek before she walked over to the kitchen area. She pulled open a bag of chips and poured them into a bowl as Josh set up a dvd in the player. It was some hopeless romantic chick flick, the kind that Ange loved. All the snacks had been placed on the dinning room table and the house was in order. All the valuables and fragile things were put away and locked upstairs to avoid total annihilation. Soon the two were sitting on the couch, Josh's arm around Ange's neck, as the movie played.

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

confusedgrl07

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:27 pm
Kaya looked down at her watch and saw it was already 9:30. She hurried out the door and walked to Josh's house. It was a few miles away, but she made it in about 7 minutes. Another advantage to being different. She sighed and hoped nobody made too big a deal about her new changes. She pushed her silvery hair out of her eyes, and walked into Josh's house, taking in the whole scene. She smiled and walked over to the drink table, grabbing a water and standing out of the lights.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:53 pm
Josh was hanging with his buddy Garret. They were both drinking the pop provided and talking about sports scores and your typical guy talk. The party was already pumping up and it started to heat up when someone turned on the music. It was a jumping beat, something that no one knew the words to but everyone agreed that it made a great song. Josh and Garret had broken off to head into the 'dance room' to make room for the dancers by pushing away the furniture and rolling up the carpets. He didn't want the carpets to get dirty while they danced.

Ange had left to go the kitchen and grab a pair of scissors to open a stingy bag of chips. Upon getting the bag open, the scissors slipped and nicked her finger. It was a small cut but it was deep enough to bleed. "Shoot," she muttered passing by Kaya to go and ask Josh for a band-aid.

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

confusedgrl07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:25 am
Kaya was watching Josh and another guy, Garrett maybe? They were rolling up carpets and moving furniture so that people could dance. Kaya smirked, she was a pretty good dancer. She was about to walk over when a scent hit her. It was so different and powerfl she gripped the table she was standing next to, to keep her balance. She glanced over and it was Josh's girlfriend, Ange. She had never officially begun craving blood ntil now, or maybe she hadn't been exposed to it like this. Whatever the case, she was having a hard time controlling herself. As Ange walked right past her, she grabber her hand.
"You're bleeding!" Kaya shrieked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:25 am
Ange pulled her hand a way and looked at her. "I-I know, it's not that big of a deal. I'm just going to ask Josh for a band-aid," she replied slightly fearful of Kaya's sudden notice and shrieking over a small cut. She gave Kaya a weird look and then pulled away from her completely. She walked over to Josh and with worried eyes she spoke quietly to him about her finger and Kaya's reaction. "Is she going to be alright?" she asked in a low voice as they walked to the upstairs bathroom. "I'm sure she'll be fine, maybe she's a little bit drunk or something," Josh knew that was a lie for two reasons, he hadn't brought out any beer for the party and he knew that his best friend would never drink before going over to a party, at leas that was what he thought. He bandaged Ange's finger and kissed her on her cheek. "Try to have fun okay? When the party is over we can sit down and watch another movie if you like," he smiled sweetly trying to make her feel comfortable again. "Alright," she replied hugging him. She pecked him on the lips before they walked down the stairs. He figured he would have to find out what was wrong with Kaya.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

confusedgrl07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:32 pm
When Ange pulled away from Kaya an emotion so powerful it broght tears to her eyes arose. She wanted so badly to kill Ange. She was hungry and thirsty in ways she'd never even imagined before. She watched her walk away holding herself back. After a few minutes she had calmed herself down, and saw Josh heading her way, a worried look on his face. She frowned, and wondered what Ange had told him. Jealosy and anger swished arond her stomach and she forced them down further, she knew Josh didn't like her like that, why was she having such a hard time all of a sudden?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:10 pm
"Hey Kaya...what's up?" He asked walking her away toward the kitchen. "Ange told me you freaked out when you saw her bleeding... is everything alright?" He asked with a worried voice. He was going to get to the bottom of this whether or not Kaya was going to freely tell him. "I'm just worried that's all..."  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

confusedgrl07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:16 pm
Kaya almost wished she could tell Josh the truth. Almost. Her insides caved at the thought. What did come out of her mouth was like acid. She couldn't control her emotions, they were running rempant inside her.
"Ange doesn't know anything." She spat. She knew this would start a fight. She knew Josh liked, probablky loved Ange, but she loved him. So she finished it off. "And neither do you!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm
"Kaya, calm down, please!" he said taking hold of her shoulders. "How can I know anything if you won't tell me what's going on?" He asked calmly as he tried to seat her down in a kitchen chair. "Does it have to do with your parents? Are you moving away? Would you please give me an answer? I'm your best friend... I should know what my best friend is going through..." he looked pained and tired for some reason. He was really worried about Kaya and the last thing he wanted was to get into a fight with her about something he didn't know about."  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

confusedgrl07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:30 pm
Kaya watched his features shift torwards pain, and her insides heaved. She felt like a monster. Which was what she was. Finally she looked up into his eyes. Her vision became cloudy from the tears that threatened to seep over. She opened her mouth and pointed torwards her two prominent sharper teeth. Then she stepped out into the lights of the party to show her new silvery colored hair, and facial features. Her skin was pale against the harsh light. Almost translcent. She looked down at her feet.
"I'm different now." She whispered. "But I still love you." She wasn't sure if his less sensitive ears would pick the last part up. Half of her wished he would.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:07 pm
[[Love your new avi!]]  

confusedgrl07

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:23 pm
Josh stared at her quietly. He wasn't able to take hold of what she was saying, or what she was. He closed his eyes and pinched his nose hopping it was a dream. "Are you trying on new clothing or something?" he asked stupidly, trying to find an escape from this ridiculous hallucination. He didn't want to see what she was... he wished it wasn't real. He then thought she said something more but it was to low of a voice. He figured that he was sleep deprived and hearing things. He looked up at her and closed his eyes feeling a headache coming on. "Sorry Kaya, I-I'm not feeling so great right now..." he shook his head and walked right past her out of the kitchen. He walked over to Ange and told her that he was going upstairs for some rest. When he had reached his room he noticed the clock. It was only eleven and on a Friday. He shouldn't have felt like this. He closed his eyes as he sat on the bed, images of Kaya flashing in his head. Josh rubbed his eyes and laid down on the bed. "Just a nap...that should do it," he yawned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:53 pm
Kaya watched her best friend, her only friend walk away from her without saying a word. She felt pain rising up her body and she blinked back tears. It almost felt like a slap in the face. She knew he'd never except what was happening to her, and decided maybe it was time to just leave him alone, and out of her life. Besides, she thought, he was so happy with his perfect life, perfect friends, perfect girlfriend. He wouldn't miss her. She watched him walk p to his room and followed him.
"Josh..." She looked at his back. "I'm leaving." and with that she went back downstairs. She was about ready to leave when she cought something ot of the corner of her eye. Ange was dancing, grinding against some guy who was not Josh. At his own party! She became angry almost too quick, and walked right over to her, grabbing her wrist.
"What are you doing!?" She screamed. "Josh is upstairs!" She looked at the boy then back at Ange. "What's wrong with you!?" She yelled. Then she pushed Ange and walked away. She heard the soft thud of someone hitting the ground. Shoot, she thought, I'm stronger now too...

confusedgrl07

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:05 pm
The party had ended at about 2am. All the guests had started to leave by then seeing how Josh was asleep in his bedroom. Ange was the one who had to kick everyone out and clean up. She hardly seemed impressed by the whole night with Kaya pushing her and all.

Later she had gone up stairs to let Josh know she was leaving and then that was it. Josh went back to sleep and slept in until late the next day. He didn't bother moving when his cell buzzed for him.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff