Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:20 pm
Tillie sat on the edge of a wall around the garden. She gazed up into the night sky, she loved to watch the stars. It was one thing that she was able to do almost anywhere. She glanced down at him, "Well, working for her is not so bad, but the King and Queen can be strict at times." she answered. She began to dig in the dirt on the other side of the wall with a stick, "Where all do you travel?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:20 pm
"Anywhere and everywhere there is money to be made, I was recently in the far north in Aksala getting white animal pelts for coats, you would not believe how well they sell here." He laid on the wall to look at the stars as well.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 pm
Tillie rolled her eyes, "I actually do. The royals would pay a ton for them." she said. Tillie's curiosity was killing her. "So what rumors have you heard about the Princess?" she asked. She bit her lip waiting to hear bad things that were said about her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:06 pm
Zane shrugged, "Not much specific, there was one that she doesn't care who anyone is if they are of a lower 'class' then she is. Other then that it's just speculation really."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:09 pm
Tillie giggled at how silly that rumor was. She cared about everyone, well mostly. More than her parents did for sure. She began to twirl more of her hair, as she asked, "Why were you so interested in her? When you found out I worked for her you kept bringing her up."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:23 pm
Zane shrugged again "Good information sells sometimes, and I only asked about her once, then I asked about your job. Your not about to tell her about me are you? I don't want what I'm saying to seem like I'm insulting her."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 pm
Tillie blushed, she hated lying, and generally wasn't good at it. She giggled, "Well, I am pretty close with the princess. Although, she's heard way worse than what you have said." she said. She was trying to make her lies as little as possible. She could pull off small lies easier.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:34 pm
"Hm, surprising, I didn't think anyone would speak ill of her in her presence. I guess I was wrong." He suddenly sat up still looking at the sky, "You saw that right? There was a shooting star."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:52 pm
Tillie nodded, "I did, I already made a wish." she said. Then she returned to the prior subject, "Word gets around. She hears things."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:06 pm
Zane laid back down, "You still do that? How childish, but there is nothing wrong with superstitions though. I guess she would hear things, she is the princess after all."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 pm
Tillie giggled, "I do still do that, and I doubt I will ever stop." she said in response. Then she nodded, "She is." then she felt bad for not telling Zane the truth about who she was. Here they were discussing her, and he didn't know it. She shrugged figuring that lying was a normal thing. Plus she was having a nice time pretending to be someone else. "Being childish makes things more interesting sometimes." she mused.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:17 pm
Zane laughed again, "It does only if you can afford to be childish, I have been world weary for a while now, and I have a bad case of wanderlust, so I never stay in one place for very long, it helps business though."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:37 pm
Tillie looked amazed. Traveling a lot? She would love that, it would be great. Whenever she got to travel it was always to some hotel or some very high end place. "Do you meet a lot of people then? Whenever I travel I am always sheltered by my parents." she said, not realizing her slip.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:44 pm
"Well I meet people that I sell too, not many people come back for business though, I have few friends... And how often do you get to travel with them?" Zane said it casually, even though he found it odd that a serving maid would get to travel for leisure.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 pm
Tillie's eyes widened. "Not very often.. but sometimes it works out." she said. "What are your friends like?" she asked. All of her friends were stuck up, and snobbish.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff