Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Yaoi fans - Are you just there to watch hot guys make out? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What about you? Do you watch yaoi just because you want to see two hot guys kissing?
  Yes... I like watching two hot guys kiss
  No... I'm more on the story and character relationships
  Both
View Results

Kyoko1010

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 pm
I personally need both. Even if it's just a sweet kiss at the end, it still needs to happen. However, there must be a good story going on for me to keep interest. If all they're doing is smexing it up without a reason then I'm bored and I don't bother with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Well I don't watch yaoi but I do read it. I like the story more than smut, but I don't like just random sex. Even if they took the smut out I would still read it, the relationship is way more important.

Infinite Pandora

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:03 pm
Mostly likely both. Because yes the guy-on-guy action is very exciting but when they have a whole back story and how [normally] they struggled through trying to make it all work and stuff, it's really cute. Junjou Romantica is a good Yaoi which shows the struggles each couple goes through and stuf =D

Also the Yaois Ive seen tend to be very funny also, so thats a good part of it biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:15 pm
im there for the sex n da luv n da smex xD  

Emu_Blood

Forlornhope13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:28 pm
Sometimes its one and sometimes its the other. Sometimes I might just wanna read a megamix or something graphic. And then sometimes if a fanfics really well written, I love that too even with no smut. It all depends.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff