Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Anime Convention! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:21 pm
But that would be horrible. That would be admitting there is something wrong with us. I just claim that I is not short... I is tallness challenged. rofl Or like Patchstar likes to say... fun sized. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm
It doesn't mean that something's wrong with us... only that we're different and therefore awesome biggrin

I like fun sized whee That's a fun phrase to say... AND it doesn't sound negative!  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:24 pm
Awww. What is wrong with negative? ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:50 pm
Im as tall as you kindlestar and im in ANOTHER growth spurt, im almost 5'3 now...  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:02 pm
gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:17 pm
sweatdrop i sowwy, im almost as tall as my dad, I DON'T WANNA BE TALL! crying crying  

Currently Dead Account

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:03 am
eek Kill it!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

... not really, but it must be nice to be at least a few inches taller then us sometimes 3nodding Though it IS nice being short, too...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:49 am
I'm 5' 7" and I'm still growing! I LOVE being tall! (I love how this went from anime convention to height >.<)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:55 pm
i like being small, if you play hide and seek you can hide in like.....a crack....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:01 pm
lol. Small people are amazing. I was playing church ball and this really small girl has the ball. She's just running under people and through the teams. It was freaking amazing!  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:26 am
BWAH! Crystalstar, I hearby ban you from this thread... which I don't think I can do XD

Hide and seek is always fun to play 3nodding especially if you're small!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:34 am
*Rolls eyes* You wish you could ban me! *Snaps fingers in a 'z' formation* *Butt rotation* *elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist* BOY YOU JUST GOT DISSED! ^.^

I hate playing hide and seek with small people. Unless they're not very good at hiding...but still...its a pain...  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:48 pm
isn't Sorrelleaf a girl? Buuuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnnn  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:00 am
I think that's a saying Dewpool. Me, I hate being short... Today, the chef was talking in class giving out orders, and he all of a sudden starts calling me and looking around. I had to jump with my hand up and shout out where I was so he could see me... Rather humiliating really... crying  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:26 am
@Crystalstar: What the Starclan...? rofl

@Dew-y: Yeah, it's a saying :3 PLUS, it sound weird if you say girl... I think... unless Ms.Crystals really DID mess up twisted

I love it when teachers don't see me X3 Then, I don't get my tests, and the teachers are humiliated in front of the class... which is always amussing... I feel kinda bad for the teachers sometimes, though D:  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff