Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Classified Rome*~* {Homocidal Love ~ Symphonic Disaster} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:07 pm
He growled slightly as he dodged slightly, but just enough to barely dodge her hand. She grazed her face and he moved his hand quickly and grabbed the cloth he'd taken with him. It had been soaked in a sedative and as long he could get her to inhale a few times he'd be good. He was fast though and put the cloth over her nose and mouth. He didn't want to fight with her and once this was over he'd go visit his cousin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:18 am
She didn't feel contact but she did feel a cloth slip over her mouth and nose. This must have been some sort of chemical to make her pass out. With her mind still as clear as it could be in that situation she took her free arm and thrust it back towards her attacker's midsection. She could have sworn she felt contact, but her vision soon blurred and eventually went black.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:38 am
Matthius felt the impact but didn't react. It hurt but he'd learned to work through these situations. Once she was out he hid the cloth again and began to asist her towards a car. To any onlooker it appeared that he was helping a friend who'd just passed out.

When he managed to get to the car he buckled her into the back seat and got into the driver's seat. Once there he began to wind his way down the roads of Rome to the inner most part of the city and the hardest part to navigate by car.

He managed through it with some ease. He pulled into a back alley and parked. He took her out of the car and carried her carefully up into his own apartment, where he had been instructed to take her. It was quiet in here and he laid her on his couch and sat down to wait till she came to. He'd managed to hand cuff her to himself in the process and he sat near her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:26 pm
Izzy wasn't sure exactly what had or was transpiring when she finally felt consciousness returning to her body. This...person...who had taken her was obviously trained, but so was she. Given the situation she would have been expected to cooperate, then again, she never really listened to the situations her instructor had set up during combat practice.

She didn't stir, move, or make a sound as she began regaining her body. There was the cool metal of the handcuff on her wrist and the feeling of a bed beneath her. Simply that idea made her want to cry, but she wasn't in pain - which suggested nothing had happened when she was out. Once she felt she had enough control of her body Izzy tried to plan something without having a visual of her surroundings.

There was a sudden pull of the handcuff as the girl was suddenly sitting up, balancing on a knee and a foot, on the bed. The pull of the handcuff was an attempt to throw the man off balance as she sent another rage-filled fist towards his face.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:37 pm
Matthius felt the handcuff tug against is wrist sharply but he had almost been expecting it. When he felt the metal dig into his wrist though grimaced. She was stronger than he had expected and the way she fought against this was almost annoying. He wasn't going to do anything to her but if she continued to fight like this he would be forced to subdue in some way. He threw his arm up after a moment and her hand impacted his arm, not making him flinch.

"I would suggest you conserve your energy," he said coldly. "And quit retaliating or I might actually have to do something to you." He had plenty of knives in his apartment that would be suited for her and if he needed he had a few metal chairs and thick chords around. She would have almost no way of escape. He would be getting assistance soon from someone that was posing as a friend that needed to study with him.

Suddenly Matthius jerked his arm forward with force. He felt the pain on his wrist as the handcuff dug in again. His intension was to make her regret what she'd just done. Being on the edge of the bed had not been the best idea for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:20 pm
Though she was on the edge of the bed Karin was able to catch her balance by letting her front foot slip off onto the floor and pulling back with equal force. A semi-circular red welt was appearing on her wrist as the two were engaged in their little match of tug-a-war. On a normal day this might have been an amusing game with one of her friends, but this wasn't a normal day and this most definitely was not one of her friends.

Her eyes were sharp and cold as they never lost this mystery man's. With an almost curious venom dripping from her lips the girl decided to pry into whatever this guy was talking about. "I might conserve my energy if I knew what was going on." There was a "daggers shooting out of her eyes" look as she poked and prodded slightly. "And if you went through the steps of kidnapping me I doubt your working alone, I bet your boss wouldn't be too happy about it."

In the short scuffle Izzy had been able to note there were very few options for escaping. Then again, that wouldn't be an option until shhe detatched herself from the stanger she was having a staring contest with.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:42 pm
"Trust me," he growled. "They don't care what I do to you, as long as you're alive. Don't try to escape either. If you try to escape I'm sure you'll find it quite easy to get out of this neighborhood."

He didn't want to make this job harder than it had to be and he knew if he didn't succeed there would be no chance of success for him with the family. He'd have to branch out on his own with no experience and no one to back him up. He looked at her but ignored her icy glare.

"I think it would be best for both of us to sit quietly and wait for a ransom," he said snidely. "But then again if you want to try to escape I could easily leak your family's secret to the entire city in a matter of seconds. I'm sure that people wouldn't look up to your parents and their fancy children's hospital much after that."

He felt cruel as he said the words but he still added that little acidic touch it needed. He knew she didn't deserve this because she wasn't her parents. She was beautiful on top of that but this was business. He had to ignore anything she said to convince him to let her go and not spread the secret. He had to ignore the way her hair showed different colors in the sunlight and the way her eyes seemed to sparkle, even when she was burning with rage and probably fear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:40 pm
Trust? Ha! Like that was an option. That was like holding a pistol to a stranger's head and telling them you weren't going to pull the trigger. She was a stubborn girl, but she also knew when to look for a better time to escape. With a fairly gentle yet on-guard motion she shifted so she was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking towards a different wall an crossing her arms. This is what she did to think - sometimes.

There was a slight tug on the handcuff as she tried to cross her arms and it made her shoot a glare at the blasted metal. Red cresent welts were throbbing on the tender skin of her inner wrist from her previous pulling and resisting. Since there was really no way to cross her arms she used her hands to keep her balance as she leaned back on her palms.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:27 pm
When she'd calmed down he was finally able to assess the damage that had been done to his own wrists. His were bleeding from the repetition of such actions. He noticed that hers were only formed welts and yet at the same time he pitied her. If he wanted to get ice for it he'd have to wait till his friend came.

It was almost a miracle when the guy came, short with cropped black hair. He had a muscular stature and when he saw the two he almost laughed at them. "I see that Isabella is calm," the man said in a warm tone. "I'm sure you both need bandages and ice. I'll get them for you."

Matthius almost flinched at that but instead watched the girl. He could tell she had attempted to cross her arms. Something led him to slowly move towards her so that if she needed to she could be more comfortable. He wouldn't let her see the fact that his wrists were scarred from these types of encounters (being both captor and the captive.) There were other wounds that littered his chest and abdomen from the vicious training he'd received at a young age. He still resented his parents for putting him through it but now he was more tough and more resistant to pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:43 pm
Her eyes moved from the wall to the man who had just entered. If she wasn't cuffed to this...goon then she would have already taken them both out. The warmth of his voice made her sneer slightly, the minor joke of his only made her eyes flash with rage - if only for a second. He went to get ice and bandages, the sound of bandages caused her to glance at her captor's wrist and she almost smirked when she saw the blood trickling out of the wound. Almost being the key word.

There was a slack that she could suddenly feel on her wrist as the original man, whom she was affectionately referring to as "Tinkerbell" in her mind, moved closer. In response she scooted further away. His pity wasn't necessary.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:21 pm
"I'm trying to make it so you can be comfortable," Matthius growled. "You want to be uncomfortable? I can make it more uncomfortable for you if you'd like?" There was annoyance on the tip of his voice but something else accompanied it that would weaken him later. He had an ounce of care for her and it was usually forbidden with things like this, besides he wasn't going to have a girlfriend or get married anyways. He'd be betrothed or something hideous like that.

The man who came in recently returned with a needle, bandages and some ice. there were other things that they had in plan for the girl that even Matthius wasn't aware of. He realized suddenly that even he was in danger while doing this assignment but he would accept it.

"Tonight we'll move you to a more pleasant location," the stranger said. "You wouldn't want to sleep near this guy anyways, he has too many nightmares." He'd gotten a sneer for making that comment but the guy had sat down in front of the girl, reaching out the ice pack and disinfectant so that they wouldn't have to come too close.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:31 am
Izzy just listened, she now refused to make eye contact or to speak. With her free hand she tucked some stray hair behind her ear so it wouldn't be in her vision. The girl wanted to sigh, but she wouldn't let herself. Hesitantly the girl gently gripped the tip of the ice pack with her middle and index fingers and set it as close to the welt as possible. She wouldn't be needing the disinfectants, that would be required by "Tinkerbell".

At the comment of nightmares Izzy almost found herself laughing, but caught herself before she could make any noises. Apparently their intel on her hadn't covered some aspects of her life. A sudden flicker of light momentarily blinded the girl as she rose her free hand to shade her eyes. Though she didn't know what was creating it she didn't like it. Damn lights and their shineyness.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:54 pm
Matthius didn't move when he felt something tug at his wrist. Instead he took the disinfectant and put it on his wrist. He managed to wrap the bandage around it also before standing up also. He hated being linked to someone but he knew the moment they were separated she would try to bolt.

"Where would we go?" he asked the man that had come in. There was no response at first and he punched the guy with his free arm. The man shifted slightly and faced him. "Well I can't even tell you that, but you probably know what I'm talking about," the man said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:59 pm
The girl was finally beginning drown out the men off to her side she felt a tug on her cuff. Her original captor had stood and was taking her hand along with him. With a sharp look in her eyes she gave a sharper tug to the cuff. Izzy was getting sick and tired of this game, there had to be something she could do.

Finally the man's words caught her ear, if he couldn't tell her original captor where they were going this was much bigger than a couple of goons looking for a pay off. Then again, it was more credit than she could give them.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:51 pm
The man who'd come in looked more menacing to Matthius than he had expected him to be. He was beginning to realize at this point the mission was far more dangerous than he could expect. There would be two disappearances right in a row that would seem to have been completely separate. Matthius was beginning to realize he would be the second victim. It was his job to watch this girl and make sure she didn't get out when they got to the next place.

A fist connected with his jaw and he felt his vision grow fuzzy. The man finally gave another blow to his head and every thing went dark suddenly. The man's name was Gerard and was talented in multiple ways of fighting. He looked at the girl with a smirk. "You have to options," he said. "Be knocked out the way he was or get drugged. Which would you prefer miss?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff