Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
why???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:07 am
It's been one of my favourite childrens movies ever since I was veeery little. I've always been very big into fantasy type books and movies and this one is and always will be great.

I'm never really asked why I like it, everyone already knows I'm into things that are considered weird.

But if anyone calls you weird and says they consider themselves normal, they are far weirder than you will ever be because NO ONE is normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:57 pm
Alice in Wonderland has always been this pure, fascination to me, ever since I was a young chap. It won't ever change, not even if my heart stops beating. Oh, and trust me! It's not just a Children's story... it's an Adventure!

I Hatter I

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:41 am
User ImageTis an Original. You can't find books like it anymore...unless you like the twists, like I do. biggrin I love ANYTHING dealing with Wonderland and its citizens. 3nodding
Recently watched Mickey Mouse's Adventures in Wonderland on Playhouse Disney Yeah. I'm a fan. cool

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:12 pm
you should never question why you like things when you know you just do. for if you do you lose interest in it

User Image  

Xxcarasaurus_rexX

AliceWARP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:48 am
I love it because ever since i was little i have always enjoyed alice in wonderland.
I have a lot of really good childhood memories tied to it as well.
my best friend and i always used to get dressed up and quote lines from the movies and sing songs.
we also put on little plays about it for my mom.
its always been this magical beautiful idea of how i want my world to be.
its inspired me to keep drawing and honestly i wouldn't be the person i am today with out it.
Its also one of the things that keeps me and my best friend so close we have been friends since we where 3 and 4 and we live about 5 hours away now but we still go on about alice from time to time. (she and i are visiting tomorrow and im shure we will re-watch some alice movies)
Wonderland is kind of my life and i wouldnt have it any other way.
<3

Haha sorry for sentimental rambleing.

All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas