Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
Welcome Aernyn Naiads! - Free Raffle & RP Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:32 am
~ heart ~ I would like to claim my free Naiad raffle ticket! ~ heart ~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:44 am

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:03 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:09 pm
~ heart ~ I would like to claim my 2 free Naiad raffle tickets! ~ heart ~
And spookyx7 deserves another ticket!

Kawaii Midori-San

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:22 pm
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:28 pm
And Elros Namasi deserves another ticket!

sirthink1

Wheezing Codger

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:41 pm
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:01 pm

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:47 pm
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Twitchapher

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:27 pm
User Image

Lillison had finally managed to make her way from Tuatha'ri Lake and up the Chai'en River. She had spent most of the way swimming close to the surface of the river, exploring the forest with her eyes, but never leaving the water, she had never done that before. Now she was out of the river area though and swimming close to the shore in an area where the water seemed to stretch on endlessly. Lillison looked out to the endless waters fearfully, she wasn't brave enough to go explore out their, she'd probably never find her way home.

She noticed something going on in the waters ahead, and she laid down low in the sand, hoping to go unnoticed as she watched four naiads make there way onto land and wobble around. She studied them for awhile, her blue eyes peering through purple bangs, she certainly didn't blend in with the sand around her. They were more well dressed then anyone she had seen, not that she had seen many, but it did strike her as odd, and the two males carried dangerous looking sticks. But Lillison was still young and wasn't sure if any of this was really unusual or not. She swam closer, trying to debate if she too should follow them onto land, but fear clung to her heart relentlessly and plus her school of fish would be unable to follow her like they always did and they were like a security blanket to Lillison.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image
Leitha blinked, that was certainly new. She'd never seen those types of fin before, let alone another naiad dressed in such jewelery. Though she supposed she didn't get out often. Most of her time was focused on trying to murder that pesky Okeanos.

The silver and blue naiad stumbled over, curious as to what was there. They were entirely new, more.. wild looking than anything she had ever seen before. It was interesting. Perhaps enough so that she could keep her mind off murder for a while.

Upon stumbling closer she noted that the one who was dressed oddly seemed to be the leader. huh.. Female leader.. She knew a few pae who would get a laugh out of that one. Shaking her head, Leitha walked forward, looking at the new naiads still.

"Hello?" she asked, wondering if they spoke, let alone if they spoke the same language.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Maeko-Hana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:36 pm
And Menelie deserves another ticket!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Proxy for Carter M Griffen777

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image

They'd taken him home and named him Kieran. He likes the name. It's a good name.
He'd taken enough walks on the beach with the Quiet One so that she'd let him go by himself as long as it was daytime and he was back before the sun moved too much. And so he's there now. He'd picked up a stick on the way and drags it through the sand, making a line tracing where he goes. He notices some people on the beach who seem to be having some problems walking. A couple of them have some really cool sticks. He looks at his and the back to theirs. Furrowing his little brow, he marches over to the one nearest him, with skin the color of the sunset.

"Hey, hey mister," he says, poking at the adult. "Wanna trade sticks?" He holds his up, offering it.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff