Submit

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:09 pm
Zram stopped as the twins stood in his way. He stared at them for a moment befor simply walking around them and continuing his way down the market street looking for foods he could get for dinner and breakfast the following morning, the last thing he wanted now was two anoyences to distract him  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:54 pm
Datasu and Katsu watched as he walked around them turning as he moved up behind them. Katsu sighed some as he looked at the man," well he is no fun," he looked to his brother as he went to trun to leave but for some reason Datasu didn't turn with him but seemed to grow angry.

Datasu eyes had stayed connected with the man the entire time allowing him to see with in his head, the spell he used earlier affected alloud him to see into everyones head around him for moderate periods of time when he didn't fully focus on one by touching them," Brother that man uses Dark magic, I wonder if he had attacked that girl from earlier," With those words Katsu turned back around his eyes flashed with hate," well it would make sense to how rude he is being"  

Origin Dark
Crew

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:05 pm
Zram could feel the presence of some one in his head, he didnt see any one else around him so he asumed it was the twin who never took his eyes off of him, his brace told him the he was looking at him. Not likeing someone in his head he put a vision in his head, he put a realisitic vision of datasu stabing his brother in the heart then smileing at the act he did as shadows slowly began to consume the dead brother  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:23 pm
(Hey if I join do you think it will pick up?)

Username: insane w0lf
Character name: Shadow
Magic type: Dark
Description: User Image
Channel weapon: Grand shade (A cleaver half as long as he is.)
Background: Doesn't remember a thing, though he does remember his magic, cleaver, and how he got it which was a very traumatizing event, the memory begins with him walking through an entire army of dead bodies all of whom shared one thing in common which he also shared a tattoo of a red cross underneath there left eye he saw the cleaver in a mound of dirt in the middle of the field of bodies he went to examine it as he drew nearer to it he started to take in details of it the blade was made of a black metal with silver-ish-blood-red like writing in it in some unknown language written on it there was a chain attached to the end of the handle at the end of the chain was a symbol that kinda resembled a flower petal, when he got near enough to touch it he reached out and grabbed it the last part of that memory he remembers is a siring pain shooting through his body and a voice that told him "Finally a worthy one to wield me, though a little young." then darkness and after that he tends to lose memory's every so often, he where's the blind over his eye's to hide the fact that there complete blood red and the pupil is black.
Student or Rebel: Student he thinks.  

insane w0lf

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Goddess of icicle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:37 pm
((yes plz feel free to join. I'm just waiting until wolfy and origin finish their fight so that I can start the school day biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:17 am
Shadow starts walking around the grounds with a blank look on his face using his ears to make sure he's alone cause he prefers it that way he walks up to the door's still wondering how he knows where things are with out seeing them he opens the door and walks around the school halls till he comes to the library he sits down in a quiet section to think.  

insane w0lf

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:11 pm
wolfish halloween
Zram could feel the presence of some one in his head, he didnt see any one else around him so he asumed it was the twin who never took his eyes off of him, his brace told him the he was looking at him. Not likeing someone in his head he put a vision in his head, he put a realisitic vision of datasu stabing his brother in the heart then smileing at the act he did as shadows slowly began to consume the dead brother

(hehe sorry guys I've been hella busy lately))

Datasu's eyes widened as he watched the little image in his head play out," How dare...," he was cut off by his brothers hand as he pulled him back from the head. Shaking his brothers hand away he smiled," Your right brother he isn't worth our time," With that he walked off back towards their house.

Katsu looked about for a few moments and let his brother get ahead before turning to look at the back of the man that sat in front of him," I don't know what you did to piss him off but next time I will not hold him back for I will only protect a fool once," he said with a smile before turning and walking after his brother," Oh and if it was through the mind next time your in for more hurt then you can handle," after speaking he ran off after his brother and they headed home so they could be fully ready for the next day.  
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff