Submit

Crystalblue Angeleyes

Excitable Lunatic

25,615 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:10 am
wow you all seem to have interesting professions...im just a newspaper stuffer sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:57 pm
I'm just a Radioshack sales associate... have been for a little over two years now  

Dorlen

seragnel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:03 pm
Mostly I'm just kinda here, wondering how to spend the day to keep from being to bored. Tend to spend a good amount on WoW, pvping and such lately. Should look for a job one of these days.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:59 pm
I'm a chippendale...ok maybe my avatar is from time to time, but definitely not me

In reality I'm a library clerk  

Xfox

Anatella

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:23 am
cool Waitress.

On the side...I work at my fathers car lot. Usually balancing payments, paper work, or going to auctions to buy or sell a car. It gets exciting.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:00 pm
I work as a freelance AV technician for every major hotel and convention center in the DFW metroplex. Since I am a private contractor, i can make as little as 600/5 days of work or as much as 4,000/5 days of work depending on the job and it's requirements. A job can be as simple as setting up a movie screen and a Lcd projector and connecting the projector to a laptop or other media device for client use, or as difficult as setting up all the audio and visual/video gear associated with a concert and operating said equipment. I am a professional and i dress in the same manner as my avatar for work  

XSmoky

Regular

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lex The Forgotten of BoB

5,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:18 am
My job changed!!

I know do 3D drawings that will be used in interactive learning software mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:41 am
XSmoky
I work as a freelance AV technician for every major hotel and convention center in the DFW metroplex. Since I am a private contractor, i can make as little as 600/5 days of work or as much as 4,000/5 days of work depending on the job and it's requirements. A job can be as simple as setting up a movie screen and a Lcd projector and connecting the projector to a laptop or other media device for client use, or as difficult as setting up all the audio and visual/video gear associated with a concert and operating said equipment. I am a professional and i dress in the same manner as my avatar for work
GOOD s**t YO! mrgreen

i still work at a bank....though i think for an odd job when i get some free time im gonna take up wrokin at the pron store lol mrgreen  

OoChIcKeNoO

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:09 pm
Im a college student thats unemployed stupid horible job market gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:19 pm
I ama manual labourer,Shiper reciver. Right now I drive along ina 5 ton truck delivering goods to resteraunts outside of my city all over my province.

I am striving to become a welder tho whee  

vegetunks
Crew

Invisible Elder

11,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

icing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:29 pm

I finally fled the ice cream
job, now it's just undies
and shipping.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:46 am
**barges**
ok, so i was a sprint shill for a few months but quit! nowi am a bum/ freelance AV tech but i don really do any work. My cousin owns a company and technically i am vice president so i supervise ^.^  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

vivaluna

Eloquent Conventioneer

8,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:19 am
I don't have a job right now, but I'm a psych major here at school and I assist in a psych lab.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:43 am
vivaluna
I don't have a job right now, but I'm a psych major here at school and I assist in a psych lab.
now that sounds like fun  

Lex The Forgotten of BoB

5,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaneluv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:20 am
Ok. Something happened on Friday the 13th. 3nodding
Lets see. A few days before, I had officially gotten together with a girl, who lives about 150miles away from my home. On the night of Friday the 13th, My taxi blew it's engine when I was driving a dude to the airport. (He was in quite a hurry, by the way), So I gave up the taxi, packed a bag and some other things, and drove to my girl. (the trip started at 11pm, and ended at 5am)
And it was well worth it. I've never seen her so happy before.
So now I live here, and have no job at the moment. But if all go as planned, I will start teaching people to play guitar next week mrgreen  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff