Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Signists? WTF? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:49 am
Violet Song jat Shariff

Although I have had some horrible experiences with Taurus folks and that makes me wary of a person if/when I find out their sign.

ninja Guess I should keep quiet then?

Really, I'm one of the more timid people I know of, though, so not like Nine's grandmother. I do love food though. That's one thing about the horoscope that it got right; I want to eat and cook a lot. If I didn't go jogging and try to stay active I would be very plump. sweatdrop

Hopefully I don't remind you of the bad experience. But, I'm leaning towards the personality part rather than the Signs bit, too.

@Tea- What gets me is that the amendment suddenly made it ok to say? It really bothers me when girls around me get to guy bashing. My would-be mother-in-law does it to her husband my significant other sometimes, and expects me to join in. I don't do it, first because I respect him enough not to openly be mean or embarrass him like that, and secondly because it's not right for women to do that to men just because they're men. And for me not guy bashing with her? She once accused my boyfriend of "brain-washing" me to thinking ... something, like he couldn't do any wrong or something else silly.
(Though I acknowledge some of it is just poking fun, but hers can be mean spirited)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 am
Arg, there is nothing wrong with my damned sun sign, thanks.

This is like the stupid bloodtype match making bullshit.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:52 pm
Taliah
Violet Song jat Shariff

Although I have had some horrible experiences with Taurus folks and that makes me wary of a person if/when I find out their sign.

ninja Guess I should keep quiet then?

Really, I'm one of the more timid people I know of, though, so not like Nine's grandmother. I do love food though. That's one thing about the horoscope that it got right; I want to eat and cook a lot. If I didn't go jogging and try to stay active I would be very plump. sweatdrop

Hopefully I don't remind you of the bad experience. But, I'm leaning towards the personality part rather than the Signs bit, too.

LOL, you're fine; I mean, I don't know you. I don't have any experiences with you, ya know? And I don't mean that in a snooty way.

Although, you are a Hoardie so that automatically makes you awesome regardless of most anything else wink

Deoridhe: Actually one of my dear friends from home is a Taurus as well biggrin And I'll admit that he isn't like the other two Taurus folks I know. But there is always the thought in my mind "Are you going to turn coat and screw me over too?"

FWIW, I'm...
Sun: Sagittarius
Moon: Aquarius
Rising: Pieces  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:13 pm
Taliah
Deoridhe

It makes a huge difference; a contrary moon sign can make someone's sun sign almost not apply. Also see: rising sign. Rising signs also tend to increase in influence as you age.

I see. So that's what accounts for those who go against the normal sign traits.

Celeblin Galadeneryn
They were big into in Japan for a while, iirc.

According to this, I'm spiteful and hold awful grudges. But I make an awesome friend.
I'm mysterious, thoughtful, strange and don't give a s**t about other people or what they think of me.

Well I guess they can't all be bad. wink  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:53 pm
Deoridhe
Rising signs also tend to increase in influence as you age.
Where did you hear that from?
My understanding is that the Sun Sign and the Rising Sign act as a beam, with Saturn acting as a pivot point. Closer you are to the first Saturn Return, the more your sun sign will influence you. As you move into your second Saturn Return, your Rising Sign reestablishes itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:50 am
Violet Song jat Shariff

LOL, you're fine; I mean, I don't know you. I don't have any experiences with you, ya know? And I don't mean that in a snooty way.

Although, you are a Hoardie so that automatically makes you awesome regardless of most anything else wink

I understand. 3nodding
You a Hordie too? ^_^ I'm horribly biased against Alliance faction (they come across as racist bastards). Horde Orcs and Taurens seem the more honorable of the bunch, so there you have it.  

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Calixti

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:24 am
That's just overall pretty ridiculous. neutral

I don't really know anything about astrology though, except that I'm a Leo with very few typical Leo traits.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 am
I'm a Saggitarius. I've got Virgo as my.. ascendant, I think? But for the rest..

Dunno.

I tend to be more nameist than signist, myself.

I cringe when I meet people with my name. XD; So far, they tend not to be people that I like.  

Maze

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces