Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply 8th Annual Ball
Introductions: Let us know who you are! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna the Wise

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:52 am
Username: Luna the Wise
Likes: Anime, History, Folktales, Drawing, Video Game, Sewing and Cooking
Dislikes: Rude People and Drama Queen
How did you hear about us?: xTrueBlissx
What do you wanna do with the ball?I would like to make RP and some chats in towns
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?:Yes and I loved it.
Any other comments?: just the fact all story are live and it is always evolving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Username: BeautifulAmbition
Likes: Oreos, ice cream, banana bread, swimming, basketball, football, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight, visual design, computer graphics, web design, Europe, literacy, roleplaying, violence, sleeping, friends, & of course--the boyfriend (;
Dislikes: Math, work, headaches, spiders, & boringness.
How did you hear about us?: Linkage from people.
What do you wanna do with the ball?: Just help out in general again, like last year. Co-host, or host, although I'm not sure I'm exactly ready for the latter position (: Designing as well, post formats. Definitely roleplaying. Setting up, planning plots and story-lines. Doing whatever I can do to make things easier.
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: Of course ! I was a Crystal Cavern's co-host. I absolutely enjoyed it, although I did get a little stressed when I had to keep our room together all by my self for the first couple days >.>
Any other comments?: No ma'am !

BeautifulAmbition

Dapper Gekko

Thatoneoddchick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:55 pm
Username: Thatoneoddchick
Dislikes: Annoying people, annoying things
How did you hear about us?: I was in the Witches Tower role play this year
What do you want to do with the ball? A role play one please. whee
What did you think of the 7th annual ball? Did you attend?]: It was awesome with amazing people and yes.
Any other comments?: Rawr! (That's dinosaur for, 'Hello!')  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:00 pm
Username: sup3rnovas
Likes: Art, Music, Photography, Fashion, Boys, Traveling, Piano playing, New York City, Nikon d700, Thonderstorms, Boys, Chase Crawford, Boys..(just kidding)
Dislikes: Ants, The Beatles, Stupid/Ignorant/Annoying/Stubborn/Narrow-minded/Etc people, People who like Madonna, Politicians, People without compassion and empathy.
How did you hear about us?: At the ball! (:
What do you wanna do with the ball? I want to help in any way I can! I'm good at organizing! >3
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: It was alright, but a lot of people ended up having to step down, and things got delayed, and all that. It was unavoidable, though.
Any other comments?: Call me Veronica. n_~  

kkoming

Heart Star

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Username:Lady Angelishia
Likes: Gaia [>w<], Books, Anime, Vampires, Roleplaying, the Lolita Fashion, Hanging out in Towns
Dislikes: Snakes, Mean People, Um... Not much else. >w<
How did you hear about us?: I learned about the planning guild at the ball. <3
What do you wanna do with the ball? I really wanna be a part of it! I'd LOVE to be a cohost. <3
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: Fantastic job! It was amazing! <3 I really, really enjoyed myself. Everyone was so kind to me.
Any other comments?: Um. I feel like there should be something here. But. I don't know what to put. TT. So... -wavels- <--- like a wave only cuter.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:21 am
Username: La Patientia (May call me Pat or whatever nickname you like)

Likes: Blogging, Japanese language, traveling, Science, whistling tunes, tea, being of use

Dislikes: Sunburns, arguments, energy drinks & coffee, omens

How did you hear about us?: To be honest, I have known about the ball for a long time at least in behind the scenes sense. It is not until the late 5th and 6th annual ball that I actually started being more open to helping out with the annual balls.

What do you wanna do with the ball? Well, many people seem to want to roleplay, be a host or cohost. All grand things indeed, but I am prepared to do my best in whatever position any situation asks for.

What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: Yes, but sadly I could only attend the first day. I did manage to be an unofficial cohost for the "Ye Ole Town Square". I enjoyed it for the first couple of hours. I hope to enjoy it even more for the next one!

Any other comments?: Seeing as I didn't stay for the majority of the ball, I cannot provide feedback for this event. But I can say, Lets all try our best to stay on task, keep on schedule, and become even more motivated for this ball. Don't forget people, taking initiative most of the time is welcomed! So lets keep ourselves and everyone we know and meet alert, excited and especially updated!  

La Patientia

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:47 am
Username: xtrueblissx
Dislikes: rude and mean people/ people who have no idea what they are talking about, but still think they are right.
How did you hear about us?: 03'-04' Technically the annual ball planning guild was started after the 3rd ball took place.
What do you wanna do with the ball? I would be honored, if i were able to host again. Mostly because it brings me great joy to present a production i am proud of to the users of this sight. I want to bring the experiance that I had, when I first started this sight, and give it to others.
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: Yes, I thought it was wonderful. I loved hosting the castle room, and was emotionally overwhelmed by all of the positive feedback we recieved.
Any other comments?: I wlcome everyone new and old to the 8th annual ball planning guild! I look foreward to spending time, getting to know, and working with each and every one of you this year, and in the years to come!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:26 pm
Username: The Lord Rahl
Likes: Lots of things, Football, Music, Baseball, Sports in general, Video Games.
Dislikes: Quite a few things
How did you hear about us?: Bam (BeautifulAmbition)
What do you wanna do with the ball?: Make it more engaging and try to involve everyone. Have actual battles between NPCs and lucky rper's. Be a cohost, play as some NPCs.
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: Thought it was great, was a part of The Crystal Caverns
Any other comments?: None.

The Lord Rahl

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Princess of Tea

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:01 pm
Username: innocent_anime_princess
Likes: anime, cake, pie, lolita, theater, acting, music, violins, cooking, sewing, drawing, anything cute, castles, fairytales, history
Dislikes: bugs, spiders, horror, dancing, vegetables, omega perverts
How did you hear about us?: I took part in the 7th annual ball heart
What do you wanna do with the ball? I'd love to see how it comes together, and maybe give some ideas if they're wanted. I'd also think it would be really fun to be an NPC
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I absolutely loved it! 4laugh I had the most fun on gaia than I have in ages, and I cant wait till next years! whee
Any other comments?: I'm just glad to be here right now heart And I'd like to do anything I can biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:21 am
Username: GreenInkling
Dislikes: mean people, homework, having to pay real money for Gaia items
How did you hear about us?: one of my friends joined the guild
What do you wanna do with the ball? be involved!
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I did, and I had a wonderful time! I really enjoyed it, and was glad the focus was on RP. It was nice it was kind of a small event, too. That way I got to meet people and actually compete for prizes.
Any other comments?: n/a

GreenInkling
Crew

Salty Sweetheart

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:50 pm
Username: Snowyfoxs
Dislikes: mean people, having to pay real money for gaia items, spiders,perverts
How did you hear about us?: One of my friend joined the guild
What do you wanna do with the ball?: I want to help out and be prepared for the next ball.
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I think it was pretty good because it was set on my favorite genre,"fantasy." I only attend a bit because I always seems to have to leave when I post only one post on it.
Any other comments?:None besides I'm new to gaia sort of.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:54 pm
Username: jessieomer
Dislikes: a lot of other stuff
How did you hear about us?: I was part of the 7th annual ball and I attended the 6th annual ball.
What do you wanna do with the ball? I wanna help out and offer my services as an artist
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I attended as an artist and I loved it
Any other comments?: waffles?  

jessieomer

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

Kyoko Get Down

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:57 pm
>>Oh so Splendifferous;;<<

>> Username: Splendifferous
Likes: Energy drinks, movie days with my friends, stuffed animals, cute things, choir, martial arts, and things like that.
Dislikes: Uh, when things don't go right. =[
How did you hear about us?: I was invited to be a cohost for a room in the 6th and I've stayed since. Also lurked in the annual balls since I joined Gaia. Always thought they were pretty spiffy.
What do you wanna do with the ball? Help out in whatever way I can.
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I attended the 7th for a little, mostly lurked. I was bedridden for the duration of the 7th. The 7th annual ball looked great, yo!
Any other comments?: Let's look towards the future! The 8th annual ball will certainly be bigger and better!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:41 pm
Username:Nymphidora
Dislikes:very few
How did you hear about us?:while at the last ball
What do you wanna do with the ball?give ideas and help wherever I can.
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?: I loved it, never rped before that and well it got me hooked! I loved it! n_n
Any other comments?:hmmmm nope, oh?! I hope to help anyway I can!  

Nymphidora

Supportive Alchemist

11,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dead0410
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:29 pm
Username:Luna Verto (I just changed it after the ball, I was -Midnight Moony-)
Likes:Swimming, biking, gaia, Latin, reading, music, Green Day
Dislikes: Bossy people, bugs, rap/heavy metal, people who are really annoying and just can't let well enough be, Twilight
How did you hear about us?:I saw a banner in someones signature
What do you wanna do with the ball?: I really am not 100% sure...If I am not around I can be a donor (I always save for the many events that happen when summer starts so I know I'll have some gold) but if I am around I'd be happy do do something in one of the rooms, I can make banners and graphics with MS paint & Irfanview(but someone else will have to do the artwork, I cannot draw) and I have some possible ideas for the ball...
What did you think of the 7th Annual Ball? Did you attend?:It was great! I spent a little time in every room, but was mostly in the Castle
Any other comments?:"She puts her make up on like graffiti on the face of the heartland. She's got a little book of conspiracies right in her hand. She is paranoid like a species heading into extinction. She is one of a kind, she's the last of the American girls."  
8th Annual Ball

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff