Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Host Nominations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:24 am
I've read through all the nominations! ;D I'll close them in a day or two and then I'll weigh my own thoughts on those that have been nominated and those that I had thoughts on already. ^-^ I promise you announce your guys new host in a week or two after I make sure that I get all my stuff together for the new host. ;D
-Dolly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:21 am
i think poyoudi would be a good candidate. im not gonna fill out the form cause hes already been nominated.
but in elemental dawn (you should all join) he keeps the guild quite organized and is always telling us to come over here and help out with the ball
he seems like he is VERY devoted to this ball  

TemporalMeteor

jakesmind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:48 am

Nomination:anyalette
Why do you think they'd make a good host?because i have already seen her host
Have they had previous ball experience?:yes
If, so, how?:the vampire ball
Do they understand the responsibility of host?:yes they do i have seen it many times
How will they benefit the ball?:she keeps out people who ruin it and blacklist them too and anya is kind to everyone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:51 pm
User Image

Nominations are now closed. ;D I'm thinking I am going to announce the new host either before I leave for 4-H camp on Saturday evening or Sunday morning or when I come back on Thursday evening. Depends how long I have to way my options. ^^

Thank you all for nominating people. As of right now there is only one person who does not qualify for the position that was nominated.
-Dolly

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

unfamiliar flying objects

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:32 pm
Excuse me for making a late nomination. Please accept this nomination into your consideration, Dolly.

Thanks alot Splendie and Sol, for nominating me. However, I give my full pledge to Valiae. I think she would make a wonderful hostess!

n ^n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image

I'm really tired today from camp and so I'll announce the new host tomorrow. Hope that is fine with everyone because I know you all cannot wait for the person to be announced. Though I'm kind of between two people, so I'm going to make my final decision by tomorrow.
-Dolly

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers