Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:32 am
((if you like,, i could start the rp and i bet if we all new each other in rl we would be planning how to help animals ...Buckley... jus thought you might like to see what a cutie he is and read is horific tale ))

Lisa woke up to the sound of her alarm. "What the?" she groaned, shoving her head under the pillows. She then caught the time on the clock. "I'm gonna be late again." she got up and flew to the bathroom. She showered, dressed and raced downstairs. "Morning," her dad said, not bothering to look up from his newspaper. Her mother turned around, coffee in her hand. "Would you like something to eat?" she offered but before she could reach for the cupboard, Lisa had already grabbed a slice of toast, her school bag and skateboard. "Bye mummy. Bye daddy," she said as she raced out the front door. She rode her skateboard through a few alleyways while eating her breakfast. Better brush, she thought as she popped a breath mint in her mouth.

((did exactly know how to start XP
jus jump in whener you like though a one person rp doesnt exactly work ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:31 am
((Oh my gosh, I heard about that puppy!!! Watch the two videos on my siggy, they made me cry!!!!my uncle is evil! I showed thevideo of what china does to animals and all he said was they were just animals and that's how they make their economy!!! *gasp* And good idea Azula I start research!!!))

Toya was running as fast as she could to the school, if she was late her grandparents would murder her. Cant be late, cant be late She thought franticlly as she approched the school gates. Her heart pounded in her chest and her legs ached from running none stop, her lungs burned for more oxygen. When she made it in the school she realized she had about eightteen minutes til the bell "What!? Are you kidding me?" She gasped. Toya groaned and slumped against the wall and touched her cheek that had a large purple splotch which was a bruise, she'd have to make an lie and say she fell or something instead of say her grandad slapped her.

Lee was dead asleep, ignoring his alarm clock which was blaring heavy metal. About five minutes later Lee sat up and looked at his clock then shrugged. He went to her closet and yanked ona clean white t shitr and kept on the jeans he slept in, since her didnt wear them other than last night. He walked down stairs into the kitchen and found a note that said
'Lee, I wont be home till tomorrow and your father is gone for the week, be good and dont get into any trouble.
Love Mom'
"Yeah yeah, what ever." He said and threw the note in the trash "Your never home." He muttered then walked to school. It was only about a block and a half away so it was hard to get to, when he got there he waited for the bell to ring.

((This is Honey's story
http://www.nsalamerica.org/help-me-heal/hmh_animals/honey-ars.html
She is such a pretty dog, who in their right mind is twisted enough to do this?))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 am
((Aw, those poor animals! crying How could they!? Animals are living creatures! It would be awesome if we all knew each other! Then we could work together to stop the abuse! Stupid people abusing animals. >_> The only time my family ever hurt our dog was when we did it on accident, and then we hugged him and said sorry a million times.))

Isamu was walking to school from his grandparent's house, keeping his head down. He had led a horrible life up to this point, and it was going to take a while before his life became normal. No child should have to suffer the way he did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah! I'm late!" Asuka yelled, running downstairs.
"Do you want anything to-" her mother started to say, but Asuka had run throw the kitchen, grabbed her school bag and ran out the door before her mother could finish.
Asuka ran down the road towards the school. She was running so fast that, when she turned a corner, she ran into a boy and they both fell, Asuka landing on top of him. "Oof!"
"Ah!" Isamu exclaimed as someone ran into him. The next second, he was laying on the ground with a girl on his back.
Askua jumped off the boy. "Oh! I-I'm so sorry!" she said. "A-Are you okay?"
Isamu sat up. "Yeah, I'm fine. You?"
"Yeah," Asuka said and looked at her watch. "Ah! I'm gonna be late for school!" she yelled and ran off.
Isamu stood up and picked up his belongings. Then he started running to the school, noticing that the girl was going to same way. When he arrived at the school, he saw people everywhere. He lost sight of the girl in a crowd of people. He looked around a bit, making sure to smile. He didn't want anyone knowing about what his father had done.

((I guess that'll work.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:55 am
((I know it soooo cruel! I freaked my stepmom out when I got all flustered when she hit a squirrle, poor squirrle! I sorry! Live happy in heaven!))

Toya sat alone in her normal spot, some teachers looked at her, but her glares at them made them turn away. Toya didnt like it when people stared at her cuts, scrapes, bruises or fractured/broken bones. It made her feel akward and little, she wasnt fragile, but still, it did hurt to know her only family didnt love her. Toya fought the urge to cry, but one little tear managed to escape, she quickly wiped it away and ducked her head so no one could see her face or know who she was.

Lee was been annoyed by some girls, again, asking questions that bothered him. But he put up with it cause it's the "right thing to do" his mom always tells him. But he doesn't really care, but he cares about his mom.... Man this bites he thought bitterly.

((Here's something I found, it has a happy ending! So good for Olivia http://www.animal-abusesite.info/AbuseStories.html These next ones.....not so good, jeeze I might just cry
http://www.saintfrancisanimalsanctuary.org/id16.html
http://georgiapuppytorture.blogspot.com/search?q=animal+abuse
But the two one the second site face like 90 years in prison:justice was served.))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:41 am
Lisa picked up the speed on her skateboard. "Gotta get to school or I'm dead," she mumbled to herself. She rode her skateboard into the school grounds, forgetting brakes."Look out!" she screamed, laughing as she crashed into a guy who was surrounded by girls. "Sorry," she said, faking a smile. Her knee was grazed but she didn't care. Lisa looked to the girls surround her and the boy. "Oops, I broke a nail," she said, sounding sarcastic. She picked herself up and grabbed her skateboard. "The bell hasn't gone, has it?" she asked. If Ziplan finds I'm late again, I might as well dig my own grave, she though  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:23 am
((I'm so glad Olivia is okay. She's a miracle puppy! But those poor other puppies... crying

Er...Azula? Who did Lisa bump into? I'm confused and I don't wanna mess anything up.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:13 am
joey looked around his class."every one's late?"he said."every one's late"he said again as he took out a book and started writing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:26 am
((I think it was Lee. As far I as know the other two were alone. Cause i posted he was being pestered by girls. And you posted that Isamu was faking a smile at everyone. And D-lord put he was in calss alone. wow, I've never payed so much attention to anything other than animal abuse ever. But only Azula really knows.))

The bell that signaled all students to go to their classes rang. Toya stood up and walked to her class quitely like always, a few kids shot glances at her while she walked. Toya then picked up the pace and half ran to her class, she was starting to flustered. When Toya made it into her class she took her seat on the very back corner away from every one else.

Lee walked lazily into his class and took his seat in the front, like in every class he sat up front cause the teachers couldn't trust him in the back. He thought it was lame, he snickered under his breath when he thought of the comment his friend told him the other day. About him looking like a 21 year old and the teachers wanting him up their so they had a good reason to work. He knew it wasn't true, but boy would it be funny if it was. xd

((People that bake puppies should be put in an oven too [but not to die] and people who clue their puppies and break their legs up should be glued up too and get their legs too. If it hurts them think of how the puppies feel.))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:25 pm
(( lisa was riding her skateboard and she crashed into lee ... sorry for confusion ))

Lisa ran to her locker and stuffed her bag and skateboard in. She grabbed her books for English and ran for it. I'm late...again, she thought. As she reached her classroom, Lisa forgot to stop and open the door. Instead, she crashed right into the classroom door. "Ow," she moaned, getting up and opeing the door. She slipped into class, knowing many eyes were on her. Idiot. She sat down and opened her book. "Wonderful way to start," she mumbed to herself, keeping her head down as a few students continued to giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:01 pm
joey looked up."leave her alone,its happend to you all." he said to the laughing crowd.  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:48 pm
Lisa turned around to the boy who had spoken. "Thanks," she whispered, still a little embarrased. She smiled sweetly before turning back to look at the board. Wonder who he is, she thought as she began reading through the lesson. Opening her work book she began to write.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:15 pm
joey apeard to be asleep,but was still siting straight. he took out the workbook.this is gonna be a long day. he thought.  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:36 pm
The teacher began to babble on bout nouns and such. Lisa just continued to write, taking down notes but not actually paying attention.

((need the others to be active to add more,, sorry XP ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:48 am
((Ah! Class is starting without me! XD I'm just gonna say my characters got into the class on time.))

Asuka sat in the desk, bored. This wasn't her favorite subject, so she usually sat there doodling, which is what she decided to do. She started to draw a random person.
Isamu sat in the classroom, barely hearing the teacher speak.

((I hope that works.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:16 am
((Sorry I was out camping. two wrecks both held a death, in the first one, an 11 year old boy was killed))

Lee stared into space, not caring really. The teacher could talk all she wanted, he didnt hear her all he heard was blah blah blah blah blah and nothing else.

Toya sat in her seat half way listening to the teacher the, she was also drawing an sketch of the guy infront of the super market she'd seen the other day dressed up like a box of oatmeal. She thought he looked pretty funny.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff