Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:59 pm
Donators for White Chaos:

None

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:02 pm
*Sighs and wipes forehead* wooh, that's finished. Sorry for the massive posts everyone. I finally got the others typed up and the way I wanted them; so I got them posted being I wouldn't have to worry about it later.

D  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:47 pm
How does everyone get the gold they need for all their pretty soquili? I guess this counts as questing since its directly related to getting my soquili.

D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:07 pm
Soquili Quest 5- On Hold
Rare Slot
Wind-Flutter Crossbreed
Colorist:
Name of Soquili: Kona
Owner: magnadearel
Temper: Bright
Breed: Wildlife
Description: Male Ruby Throated Hummingbird
Deep metallic red for the throat, and a mid to dark forest green for the wings/back/tail. Otherwise just follow the pictures for coloring. Her tail is made of feathers, and her body is feathered patterned. This can either be by colors simulating the effects of feathers or actual feathers on the body.
On the face the color pattern suggests the long beak. The back hoofs are normal, but the front(only) have color patterns that give the impression of bird feet.
Reference image(s):
Ref-pic2
Feathers
Premade Tag Number: 009
Stage: Basket
Tag Frame Color: Colorist pick
Tag Feather Color: Colorist pick

Because she is a wind, I would like her to look like a hummingbird and have the size shifting of a flutter. If there’s any problems with this let me know.

Price: 2,025,000 + extra for complex coloring

Funds: 50,000

Donators:

heart Izabelle Delacroix arrow Blue Octopus, Spring Green Towel, Overseer Figurine, Red Octopus, Water Puddle, Harry Potter Student Cauldron, Ticket(4006), Token(410), 10,000 heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kona's Familiar-
Owner: magnadearel
Familiar Name: TBA?
Familiar Breed: Hummingbird
Familiar Gender: ?
Familiar Temper: ?
Familiar Description: Unsure as of yet.
Accessory?: Sure, something that goes well with his/her coloring.
On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: Both please.
Tag Colors: CC
Price: 100K + edits?  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 pm
If anyone is interested I made a Soquili Quest thread here. Leave a post with your name and a link to your questing thread so I can add you. Otherwise feel free to stop in, look around, and tell me what you think.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:27 am
Reached 150,000 gold for Darkest Chaos today.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:00 pm
Update: I added personalities for the Chaos Herd members.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:18 am
Started a non-cannon rp with my chaos herd. Please view Driving_Away_Chaos. If interested in joining shoot me a PM or leave a message here.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:10 pm
I am back from vacation! Apologies for not getting on, I didn't have as much access to internet as I thought I would. Will be around more now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Updated rp colors. Seems I changed it in the rp and forgot to put the new colors up here. Oops. smile Let me know if the silver is too hard to see.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:54 pm
Well tried for a couple of newbie flaffles. Didn't win one and waiting on the results of the second. I would really really love to win the number two mer. If I win one of the others I think perhaps I'd find someone to give them to.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:17 pm
Major gold update today biggrin  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:27 am
No luck on the flaffles, I'll have to try again next time. In the mean time, I'm continuing my gold quest.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:11 pm
Reached that 400K mark. smile  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:37 pm
I was hoping the members here would be more active and supportive, but it seems almost everyone doesn't care about anything but their own stuff or a newbie. I had only a single response so the whole reward will go to her. *Dearel is very disappointed with everyone else.*  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff