Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~:.Bound by blood, torn by war.:~ ((Open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:42 am
[Alex dumped weapons in river got chased by Marcus, went back to castle, shiatsu followed and ratted her out, Jinx got mad, Eri got protective, then a little girl and dead peoplez appear out of no where]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:59 am
How did she manage to sneak up on me? By the looks of it, she's only a human... Eri thought. Then Zu zu said where Shiatsu was. "I never thought that you would hide from a child, Shiatsu," she said.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:23 am
Shiatsu turn his head "I'm just not a big fan of kids..."

Jinx rolled his eyes "What ever, I bet you're scared of the living dead." He teased.

Alex laughed quietly.

"Sh-Shut up!" Shiatsu half yelled at Jinx, his cheeks a light pink.

Zu zu giggled at Shiatsu "You're funny."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:41 pm
((correct me if im wrong cuz i didnt know what to write))
~ Aluu ran. She ddn't know here she was going or wat to do when she got there. All she knew was to kep running. Where are you Alex? she thought. After a while she gave up, she spread her demonic wings and took to the skies. "Alex," she moaned once she was airborn. "Where are you?" ~

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:42 am
Eri shrugged. "Doesn't make that much of a difference to me. If you're afraid of children, you're afraid of children. End of story," she said calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:56 pm
Alex's ear twitched at the sound of her name "Aluu?" She said then looked up and saw Aluu in the air. "Hey Aluu! Down here!" Alex called and waved her hands in the air.

Shiatsu was too embarrassed to notice anything.

"Who's Aluu?" Jinx asked  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:11 pm
~ Aluu landed softly next to Alex. "Finally found you," she sighed as her wings became limp against her back. "May I have a status report, your highness?" she asked softly, bowing her head. ~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:04 am
"Uh, yeah, weapons dumped, uh, uh, uh........"

"Chased by Marcus, came back here, then met a strange child who scares Shiatsu." Jinx said, knowing Alex wouldn't be able to say it.

Zu zu grinned "I'm the strange girl!!!" She announced.

"Who also controls corpses." Shiatsu mentioned.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:23 pm
~ Aluu laughed lightly. "And what might your name be?" she asked the girl. Then something clicked in. "Your highness, you said you dumped weapons. Who's weapon were they?" ~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:39 am
"The army's, Maximus was planning another raid." Alex told her than looked at the woods for a moment. "They're going down stream." She finished.

"Me is Zu zu!" Zu zu announced happily.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:30 pm
~ "Well I'm Aluu. It's nice to meet you Zu Zu," she smiled sweetly. She looked to the woods before answering Alex. "I wonder how many raids he has planned in the past few weeks. Seems like he plans one every day." ~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:31 am
Zu zu frowned slightly "He's a meanie a big *achoo* meanie."

Alex looked at Aluu " Yeah, I over heard him talking to one of the commanders about three raids in one day, but I think the weapon loss will stall them." She said then looked at Zu zu. "You alright?"

Zu zu nodded.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:17 pm
~ Aluu nodded in agreement. "So what is the plan for now?" she asked, sitting down on a tree stump. ~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 am
Shiatsu jumped into a tree and caught a chipmunk then jumped back down.

Zu zu looked at the chipmunk then grinned "You know how *achoo* that chipmunk is tiny? But it can survive pretty well on its own." Zu zu said.

Jinx looked at Zu zu "I dont get it."

"Watch." Zu zu said then flicked her wrists then Jinx was tied up in thin shiny thread "If I were to pull any harder I could either badly hurt you or kill you." She told him. Then the thread recoiled from Jinx's body.

Jinx nodded, though he was a little shaken "So you're saying that we just need to leave it to you." He said.

Zu zu nodded "Even the smallest creature can be the strongest."

With that said the chipmunk bit Shiatsu's thumb "Ow!" He yelped then let it go.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:32 pm
~ Aluu watched Shiatsu, laughing lighty when he got bitten. ~  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items