Yeah!!! Tis A Genius Idea XD
  Umm.. Not Really
  It's A Stupid Idea...
  I Had Aleady Come Up With That Idea!
  What Idea? o_O
View Results

Blizzard snowstorm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:17 pm
you got a point. how about the day he first started the kira case.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:27 pm
Blizzard snowstorm

O that's an awesome idea. What day was that?  

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

r i cl cl l e r

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:09 am
I think it would be awesome! L needs his own national day! dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 am
dude, we should seriously make a national L day!! that would be awesome!!! 3nodding  

Grotesque Panties

zhilaohu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:05 am
yess such a cool idea ^.^

I found his clothes at target whee
well not his clothes, but they are almost the samee!

And i bought this jeans, they look so L-ish, and I haven't worn them at least one T.T and his shirt :3 i bought 4!! q:

and and...well no shoes... and I'll need a wig..

and why not be the L day when he... well you know T.T
emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:34 pm
Why are all the good days taken by holidays?
It'd be a stretch, but maybe January 28th, the day the Kira Case finally came to a close.  

Kon Tatsumaki

Kon Tatsumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 pm
sambart
Blizzard snowstorm

And that day would've probably been somewhere between November 28th and December 5th. Light first uses the notebook on the 28th, and at the G8 Summit, they address 52 cardiac arrests in the past week, so it stands to reason that it is at least December 5th by that time. Watari says that L has been "investigating this case for some days now". "Some days" could really mean anything, but if we substitute "Some" with "A few", that makes approximately 3. I'd say that L starting investigating the case on December 1st or December 2nd.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:16 am
Kon Tatsumaki
sambart
Blizzard snowstorm

And that day would've probably been somewhere between November 28th and December 5th. Light first uses the notebook on the 28th, and at the G8 Summit, they address 52 cardiac arrests in the past week, so it stands to reason that it is at least December 5th by that time. Watari says that L has been "investigating this case for some days now". "Some days" could really mean anything, but if we substitute "Some" with "A few", that makes approximately 3. I'd say that L starting investigating the case on December 1st or December 2nd.

Ha! Great working out XD

I'm gunna go with December 1st =D
Anyone with me?  

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

x- Sillhoutte -x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:35 am
That's a good idea! X3

Maybe we can also make another "L Day."

On his birthday, October 31st. Halloween. I mean, it is his birthday, after all. It can be two holidays in one!

Maybe, anyway. I'm going to be L for Halloween this year, though. A girl version, anyway. Hehe.

Spur of the moment idea. What do you think? =3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:44 am
Personally, I think that obsessing over a fictional character enough to give him his own holiday is kind of sad. Even if the character is as amazing as L.  

BlackBleedingRoses539

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

ravnervn

Distinct Genius

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 pm
L day... Yes, that shall annoy my friends greatly. Mwahaha! If it's on a school day, I can't do dressing up...
But I can try everything else. >=D
If it's non-uniform for some reason, then I'll just totally become L. ^.^ I think the voice in my head that's an obsessive L fangirl is slowly taking control of my body. O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:38 am
Kon Tatsumaki
sambart
Blizzard snowstorm

i like the sound of Dec. 1st and congratulations you sound like L. nice deduction skills.  

Blizzard snowstorm

Kon Tatsumaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:46 am
Blizzard snowstorm
Kon Tatsumaki
sambart
Blizzard snowstorm

i like the sound of Dec. 1st and congratulations you sound like L. nice deduction skills.

Thanks, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:36 pm
december 1st is a good day that or his birthday, as long as i can dress up as L on that day!!!!!!!!! 3nodding
and it should be called international L day because well he is known worldwide.  

kirii-ko

Tipsy Entrepreneur

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:32 am
So we;re sticking with December1st then ^_^  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items