Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-June Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:58 am
Kindlestar looked up as she heard the familiar voice call out her name. She saw Cursedstar leading her Clan into the Gathering grounds and got up to greet the leader. She nodded her head in greeting and answered, "Everything goes well. We have new apprentices as well as new kits," she informed proudly. "The approach of Greenleaf suits us well. However, I wish to speak to you in private. When you can, pass by FireClan. I have much to discuss with you," she mewed, her eyes calm as she spoke.

"This is Cloudypaw, one of the apprentices," she continued, nodding her head towards Cloudypaw, and flicking her tail at the apprentice so that she would greet the PebbleClan leader.

((Welcome backs Cursedstar. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:33 am
"Hi Cursedstar." meowed Cloudypaw.  

iExorcistCosplayer

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:53 pm
Cursedstar nodded, "All right Kindlestar, I'll come by as soon as I can." She turned to the apprentice Cloudypaw and smiled. "congrats on becoming an apprentice! I bet you'll be a great warrior!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:58 pm
"I know I will."mewed Cloudypaw, smiling.  

iExorcistCosplayer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:56 pm
Kindlestar's fur ruffled up as she heard the apprentice's response. Pride flickered in her at the young cat's confidence. She turned to Cursedstar and nodded. "Please do, there are many things I must talk about," she repeated, her eyes shining.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:58 pm
Cloudypaw walked back to the place where she sat before and stared at the night sky.  

iExorcistCosplayer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:18 pm
Diamondpaw was bursting with anticipation. This was her first gathering, suddenly she smelt a fermilear smell, then spotted Dewpool.

((STOP HER CURSEDSTAR!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:38 pm
Scenting a another apprentice nearby, She padded over to where Diamondpaw was. "Hi! I'm Cloudypaw." meowed Cloudypaw.  

iExorcistCosplayer

Midnight-chan435

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:43 am
Dew-Chan
Diamondpaw was bursting with anticipation. This was her first gathering, suddenly she smelt a fermilear smell, then spotted Dewpool.

((STOP HER CURSEDSTAR!))

Blazewhisper ears went up in exictment as she smelled the appertcie that she had been looking for. FANILLY! now i get to the bottom of this! She crepped threw the shadows until she reached diamondpaw and cloudypaw. trying to relax she smiled at the appertice. "hello diamondpaw do you remeber me?"

(OH NO SHE WONT! Blazewhisper's been waiting for this action for weeks! MUHAHAHAHAHAH twisted xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:44 am
Kindlestar noticed Blazingwhisper getting close to Diamondpaw. Her ear flicked as she got up and padded over to where the two lay. She sat next to Blazewhisper and gave her a small glare. She got close to her ear and hissed, "Do not break the peace vow or inspire any cat here to do so. I already told you I will speak to Cursedstar."

Kindlestar sat straight after that and looked down at the young apprentice, her eyes trying to see if she recognized the young kit that had gone missing in this apprentice, but so much time had passed that she couldn't make sense of it. 'I guess it has been a long time... I was barely made apprentice at the time,' she thought, her ears flat on her head.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:06 pm
Cinderstar throws a pincone at Cursedstar. "Stop getting all the attention!! Woodclans amazing leader has arrived!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 pm
Kindlestar looked up in surprise as she saw Cinderstar enter the Gathering site. "Glad to see you could make it this month," Kindlestar mewed, her whiskers twitching in amusement as she nodded at the WoodClan leader, remembering how she hadn't seen her in last month's Gathering, which had been her first as head of FireClan.

((Feels the burn Cinderstar!!! Feels it!!! twisted ))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Midnight-chan435

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm
Blazewhisper bit her touge and felt hurt. was she for real?! did she think cursestar was going 2 admit 2 taking a kit!? she grew angery because her repect for her leader and kit hood friend. but if cursestar hurt a hair on her leader she would not stop 2 use burt force. feeling hated by her leader she stay queitly were she was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:16 pm
(( Awww, do nots hates meh!!! I already have Dewpool for that!!! gonk

I kid I kid Dewpool. heart Trust meh, Kindlestar will be the first to order the attack if something goes wrong. ninja But I give Cursedstar the benefit of the doubt. *Is shaking fist at Cursedstar*))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Midnight-chan435

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:33 pm
(YOU HISSED AT MEH! I WAS JUST TRYING 2 HELP! and blazewhisper love u thats why shes queit. if u were someone esle she would have kick there tail)  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff