Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
So...who is an Otakon 2009 fan? [Semi-Important Post Update] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:58 pm
fk12
C'mon, Slate, it doesn't really matter what anyone really looks like. Hell, I'm no teen heartthrob, but people are still friends with me, anyway.

And... it'd be freakin' amazing if people acted the same way on the internets as they do in the real world. I know I don't scream randomly (despite my love of the CAPSLOCK OF RAGE), and reallife!Twelvie is quite the awkward turtle in social situations. BL can probably vouch for this, as I was totally out of it when we met at Otakon last year.

I have no idea what point I'm trying to make anymore, but srsly. We want to meet you because we're friends.
All but the last part I deleted is qft

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:15 am
...I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

I... don't even know what else to add. Everyone's right~ if I didn't get to meet you, I'd be so sad. And you know what... screw this "just take pictures as a random fanboy!" I want to hang out with you and spend time with you! It's not as if the way you act online isn't the "real" you, it's just you in a different situation than normal life. So I want to get to know the other side of you too.
It's the same for all of us, IRL I'm just about the most shy girl in the world... a-and frankly, I'm so much uglier IRL than in pictures ((paradox because I'm also not photogenic at all xDD)). So when you see me, you also might not be able to recognize me. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to come and introduce myself. I mean, I don't think everyone loves me because I'm sexy and I also don't think they love me because I'm the funniest person in the world and I have amazing social skills (if those were the requirements to be loved I'd be so screwed 'cus I clearly suck at life xDD). I think they love me because I'm me? And heck, I don't think anyone needs a reason to love someone else. That might be me just letting my Christian beliefs speak for themselves... but everyone has flaws, whether they're outside or inside, but... if people can truly call each other "friends" then they could easily look past all those flaws.
...If we thought any less of you because of who you are offline, Slate... then we wouldn't be worthy of being called "friends".
I'm really looking forward to hanging with you at Otakon. So come on, it'll be a blast.  

Misaki Haseo

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:45 pm
I hope you all are happy for making me cry. Thanks.

If I can build up enough courage, I'll gladly introduce myself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:32 pm
;w; daaaaaaaaw, Slate is a softy after all.

I'm going to bring a giant sign to Otakon that says "HEY SLATE IF YOU DON'T SAY HI IMMA BEAT YOU UP AND TAKE YOUR LUNCH MONEY." So you had better introduce yourself mister. ;3  

Misaki Haseo

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:09 pm
The Slate Scholar
I hope you all are happy for making me cry. Thanks.

No problem. It's my job. cool

ILU SLATE, RLY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:33 pm
I CALL FOR A GIANT NET SLUM GROUP HUG. o/ Also, don't cry yet, Slate. You should cry when you realize how unfunny irl!Twelvie really is. 8Db

@Misaki- THERE'S THE PROBLEM OF OTAKON NOT ALLOWING SIGNS, THOUGH. ;3;  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:04 pm
>C Oh, Otakon's one of those "you can't have signs because it's prostitution" kind of cons? I hate that rule. It's gay. >I I SHALL PROTEST THE HOMOSECKSHUALNESS OF THAT RULE.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:24 pm
I wished i could've been but there is alot a road from ca to nj but i just came back from anime expo ^_^  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:16 pm
Anime Expo... I WISH I COULD'VE GONE. T crying T
You're so lucky for living in California. ;A; ((e-except I wouldn't trade Virginia for California any day. But I still wish I could visit. I have a lot of friends in California.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:38 pm
Hahaaa, Otakon's in Maryland, though. Not New Jersey. As if anything worthwhile would ever be in this god-forsaken state. 8Db  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:42 pm
TWELVIE IS. And Twelvie's worthwhile. ;w;

Twelvie's amazing and smart! <3333  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 am
it second time going and I got lost alot sweatdrop  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:14 am
I should escape my plane ride to go. I really should. I hate that I had to choose the 15th to fly out! Really!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:41 am
I WANNA BE PART OF THE GIANT NET SLUM GROUP HUG. :<

TAKE PICS OR YA'ALL BANNED FROM THIS LOVELY GUILD. D:<

JK ILU <3

I STILL WANT PICS THOUGH.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:51 am
WE'LL DRAW A PICTURE OF YOU AND BRING IT INTO OUR HUG. Or you could be spiritually be represented by something else. That's what I did with my friend last year and the Atoli fingerpuppet she made me~

@BL- Joiiiiin usssss~  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces