Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
IMPORTANT!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:08 am
I am made in America using all British parts! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:28 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbpwUAZpdU8 I MADE DIS XD!  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 pm
So in fact we have people from Japan, Canada, USA, British, Russia and Mexico i´m missing a country?
By the way the sculpture is from the monster of lochness?
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:19 am
oh i get it, say whatever okay! whee  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:14 am
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman
Okay, permit me to make an analogy here. Where is it you're from?

i'm from japan, why? rolleyes

Yeah, so saying that Canada is a part of America is like saying that Japan is a part of China. I take so much offense to the implication, you have no idea; just implying that Canadians and Americans are the same thing makes my ******** blood boil. Canadians are not Americans, a fact that has earned us a bit of respect around the world, and I'd appreciate it very much if you would stop making that implication. It's offensive. I know you meant as a part of North America but that's not how it sounded at first. And I know I'm ranting and probably overreacting but I'm sleep-deprived, so my anger seems a lot more justified in my head.

okay, i'll remember that from now on i'm sorry about that! i hope you can forgive me, want to be friends? a lot of my friends on gaia are canadians!

don't worry.....he flares, but doesn't bite, right, MR. AMERICAN? lmao
just kidding.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:58 am
Ronzalpha201
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman

Yeah, so saying that Canada is a part of America is like saying that Japan is a part of China. I take so much offense to the implication, you have no idea; just implying that Canadians and Americans are the same thing makes my ******** blood boil. Canadians are not Americans, a fact that has earned us a bit of respect around the world, and I'd appreciate it very much if you would stop making that implication. It's offensive. I know you meant as a part of North America but that's not how it sounded at first. And I know I'm ranting and probably overreacting but I'm sleep-deprived, so my anger seems a lot more justified in my head.

okay, i'll remember that from now on i'm sorry about that! i hope you can forgive me, want to be friends? a lot of my friends on gaia are canadians!

just kidding.

hey, i'm a girl so that'd make me MS. got it? scream  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:25 am
It's nice to come back and see everyone getting along so well... sort of like a family reunion that no one wants to go too.

Letters open soon... June is the month of halos... wonder what it will be like this year?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:34 am
hi welcome back, glad to have someone posting here! 4laugh  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

starlight_elvan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:33 pm
Zhadgon
So in fact we have people from Japan, Canada, USA, British, Russia and Mexico i´m missing a country?
.n_n.

Yes. Portugal here. Is in Europe, for those who don't know. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:21 pm
starlight_elvan
Zhadgon
.n_n.

Well if someone dosen´t know that Portugal is in Europe then they need a slap (no seriously you need to learn more like Peru is in Africa xd ).
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:58 pm
Zhadgon
starlight_elvan
Zhadgon
.n_n.

Well if someone dosen´t know that Portugal is in Europe then they need a slap (no seriously you need to learn more like Peru is in Africa xd ).
.n_n.

Sneaks away quietly before Zhadgon learns I didn't know that Portugal is in Europe. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:48 am
Ronzalpha201
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman

just kidding.

I will unleash my northern fury on you if provoked. All Canadians are born with instinctive combat knowledge in order to fend off bears, Boston tourists, and angry Quebecois. xd  

TheEmoSalesman

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:02 am
Vampire Countess Yuffie
Ronzalpha201
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman

just kidding.

hey, i'm a girl so that'd make me MS. got it? scream

MS? i was referring to salesman......unless you want me to call him a girl.....

@ tilbear: yes, we're getting along "REALLY" well. lmao  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:04 am
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman

just kidding.

I will unleash my northern fury on you if provoked. All Canadians are born with instinctive combat knowledge in order to fend off bears, Boston tourists, and angry Quebecois. xd

um......the word "northern" is kinda vague....that includes me too (the fury part....not the canadian part).....  

Ronzalpha201

starlight_elvan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:10 pm
LanceCalvis
Zhadgon
starlight_elvan
Zhadgon
.n_n.

.n_n.

Sneaks away quietly before Zhadgon learns I didn't know that Portugal is in Europe. mrgreen

But really, many many people have no idea where my poor little country is, and I do understand. It's a useless and tiny... but sometimes, even if I add Europe, they will look (or type) funny at me and ask "so... where is Europe?".

I had no idea there is a Peru in Africa... confused  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces