Submit

Gold?
  Sure!
  No thanks...Wait!..Dammit.
View Results

SADERR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:19 pm
I agree with you there, too Angel.
I hate goths who hate others who dress "normal". But yet we all hate when we're judged for how we dress!
I get along with most people. Some groups don't like me. Like most of the actual fans of hiphop love me (as I'm a graffiti artist), but all these newgen gangstas hate my guts. As do most jocks and whatnot else. But I think it's better if we all get along no matter what subculture we inclue ourself in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:09 pm
Angel of the End
Honestly, I believe the largest posers are the people who claim to have "always been goth", or who are constantly using their label and the term "goth" to define themselves, even to people they already know well. It can get very annoying, or else they go around calling themselves vampires or part vampire and they do not even understand what they are claiming. (For example, there are some crazys that have killed people and drank their blood in very brutal fashions due to an occult like obsession, or else they will kill animals. Both horrible and illegal acts which can not, under any case, be considered justified) They can't just say, "I like vampires," or "I started kinda becoming goth at this point in my life", or "Yeah, you could call me goth", they have to go way-over the limit. Which if you ask me, shows they are very insecure in their own skin, and do not have a proper understanding of such things when they go spouting off on how they are a vampire and have been goth ever since they were born. Or else, they will hate "preps" and "norms" they don't even know for no reason at all, other than that they just look different than they do.

I agree with you , VERY.... reminds me of the southpark episode: Ungroundable  

Sautana

SADERR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:06 pm
Diabolica-III
Angel of the End
Honestly, I believe the largest posers are the people who claim to have "always been goth", or who are constantly using their label and the term "goth" to define themselves, even to people they already know well. It can get very annoying, or else they go around calling themselves vampires or part vampire and they do not even understand what they are claiming. (For example, there are some crazys that have killed people and drank their blood in very brutal fashions due to an occult like obsession, or else they will kill animals. Both horrible and illegal acts which can not, under any case, be considered justified) They can't just say, "I like vampires," or "I started kinda becoming goth at this point in my life", or "Yeah, you could call me goth", they have to go way-over the limit. Which if you ask me, shows they are very insecure in their own skin, and do not have a proper understanding of such things when they go spouting off on how they are a vampire and have been goth ever since they were born. Or else, they will hate "preps" and "norms" they don't even know for no reason at all, other than that they just look different than they do.

I agree with you , VERY.... reminds me of the southpark episode: Ungroundable

That episode was AMAZING. One of my top 4 episodes. (Ungroundable, Towelie, Make Love not Warcraft, and the one where Stan becomes goth..i forget the name)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:16 am
I'd say opening a thread like this.
jk

well its more in the head than in the appearance. ok its both. shopping at hot topic, not doing your own clothes, if you have no creativity, if you listen only to mainstream bands and if you follow the "click" of the society.  

Nik Ballion

SADERR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:17 pm
Nik Ballion
I'd say opening a thread like this.
jk

well its more in the head than in the appearance. ok its both. shopping at hot topic, not doing your own clothes, if you have no creativity, if you listen only to mainstream bands and if you follow the "click" of the society.

Um..Ouch? xD
Well, I actually like HT, but I refuse to buy anything from there, the prices are so unreasonable. Thrift stores are so much better. And there's plenty of goths that listen to mainstream music.
And if yu were following the clique, chances are you wouldn't be goth, now would you?

This is such a confusing topic, xP  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces