famous
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 23

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:57 am
All we got out here in the star-somethin ballroom  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:08 pm
I'm going to the Captain Squeegee and the Soap Suds c.d release party soon.  

King Of The Ska
Captain

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:51 am
VashZero5
Red-Baron
From what I remember, catch 22 is native to New Jersey
Maybe. I'm pretty sure Less Than Jake is, but I can't remember where Catch-22 is, that sounds right though.

wait... i thought less than jake came from gainsvillle florida er somethin. meh math teacher was braggin how she went to high school with them ...lucky...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:53 am
i also like all ska bands but i think it's mer fun to listen to a local band cause when you tell other people they'll be like "huh?" AAA is native to south florida... i saw them play and it was kick arse.  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:41 pm
I am pissed, NO good bands ever come to Arizona  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:56 pm
skankin-kakashi
VashZero5
Red-Baron
Maybe. I'm pretty sure Less Than Jake is, but I can't remember where Catch-22 is, that sounds right though.

wait... i thought less than jake came from gainsvillle florida er somethin. meh math teacher was braggin how she went to high school with them ...lucky...
maybe they are....but I was just going off the song "never going back to new jersey". Oh well...lol  

GIoom
Vice Captain

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:30 pm
VashZero5
skankin-kakashi
VashZero5
Red-Baron

maybe they are....but I was just going off the song "never going back to new jersey". Oh well...lol
eh, we all have our misstakes. i thought mustard plug was from england xd ! unless they are AND NO ONE TOLD ME! ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:40 pm
skankin-kakashi
VashZero5
skankin-kakashi
VashZero5
Red-Baron

eh, we all have our misstakes. i thought mustard plug was from england xd ! unless they are AND NO ONE TOLD ME! ninja

S'all good. At first I thought Reel Big Fish (before I listened to them) was a Christain band  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Worthless Marshmellow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:50 pm
I like both.
Usually local bands aren't all that great, but there's this one (I don't know the band's name) that's goooooood. heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:10 pm
It kind of depends on how famous you're getting. I mean when you get down to it there isn't a lot of famous ska. Lots of people don't even know what ska is but since I live in Lakewood Colorado and there really aren't many ska bands here I would have to say "famous" like MU330  

GLKilowog

-th!nk-h4ppy-th0ughts-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:37 am
i only know of one local ska band where i live...Sneaky Long..and they are totally rad....but other than that we dont get much local ska bands..it breaks my heart crying ...lol..i think that local and global ska bands are great... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:29 pm
We have so many local ska bands it's just unbelievable. We had a ska show once with about six bands, and that's not even all of the ska bands in the area. The best local ska band = the Skamalians.  

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:12 pm
AZ has about 3 ska bands that are good.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:16 am
The Skamalians

One of my favorite bands ever. I'm pretty excited, because they're playing three shows in April and I'm totally going to them all.  

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:39 pm
Yay for local ska! xd  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items