Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Your most embarrassing Asian Moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hikari megumi 15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:56 pm
I went into this korean restaurant that only serves japanese food, plus the writing outside said kuru-kuru which means round and round. so i went inside and food was being revolved around. Me and my friend, Sachiko, wanted to play around with the korean waiters by talking to them in japanese. So I asked one of them: "Ano, sumimasen! Mizu onegaishimasu. Futatsu onegaishimasu." [Yeah, we were pretty messed up.] The waitress looked confused and talked to the manager about the food ordering in korean. And the manager came back to us and gave us miso! LOL. And then we told them it was water, so we got free miso. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 pm
Probably when I was talking to a bunch of asian people in chinese and I got so used to speaking chinese that when some american guy came up to me and asked me something, I started rambling to them in chinese. It took me quite a while to figure out he was trying to say he didn't understand, but didn't want to be rude and interrupt... >.>
I avoided him after that...

AiNinaMa

hikari megumi 15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:06 am
AiNinaMa
Probably when I was talking to a bunch of asian people in chinese and I got so used to speaking chinese that when some american guy came up to me and asked me something, I started rambling to them in chinese. It took me quite a while to figure out he was trying to say he didn't understand, but didn't want to be rude and interrupt... >.>
I avoided him after that...

LOL. same with me, but in japanese. lol Like, I remember watching japanese channel, and when i went to the living room, the english channel was on, and i was staring at it for a few minutes wondering what they're talking about. LOL. its funny cuz its like our brain is in one language mode.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:30 am
I spent a month in China, I had a funny accent when i started talking in English for a while  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

If Robots Could Disco

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:15 am
I fail at math... emo
Like seriously...all my tablemates are like "Are you sure your Asian?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:19 pm
was climbing over a fence and got a wedgie sad  

vmisono

Zero Blazes

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:51 am
made a speech in front of hundreds of people. part of the speech for 5 mins i had to talk in chinese for the non english speakers. the english speakers just sat there not understanding a word. i think they were talking about me...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:57 am
.....my embarrassing moments happen every weekend at my dads.....
everyone is speaking Tagalog(philippino) and apparently I'm the only one that doesn't understand it that much or speak it at all crying  

konishiyukinagakiteriyaki

Green Technology

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:36 pm
My 2 embarrassing moments were when i tried "ketchup" was actually a spicy black sauce, and everytime i tell people my ethnicity, i also have to tell them i can't speak it nor understand the languages  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:46 pm
i dont get Embarrassed easy >w<

Asian Restaurant named Oceana , this really hot Asians works there. razz and I go there and order chicken fried rice (all the time) and my Lil sister Order chicken fried rice with 2 eggrolls. 20 mins later, we go back, he get our stuff, razz and my sister told me to pay for her eggrolls; I said no, I don’t like eggroll (I love them really I just didn’t want to pay for two eggrolls that im not goin to eat) and he asked why I don’t like them, I said I burnt my tongue on one before And he starts laughing really hard. I was thinking to myself was that funny 0__o?? xD  

kira-aeon

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:50 pm
Green Technology
My 2 embarrassing moments were when i tried "ketchup" was actually a spicy black sauce, and everytime i tell people my ethnicity, i also have to tell them i can't speak it nor understand the languages

yep... i hate that too, i say im korean but cant understand a work , i can only say a few things

and same with konishiyukinagakiteriyaki (that's a mouth full) everytime im out wiht my grandma she usualy speaks korean to her freinds and it's pretty embarassing when they all look at me when they'er talking  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:20 pm
Was trying to show off to fobs by benching 200 lbs and got stuck after the 5th rep lol..  

KoreanChocoBoy

mosbey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:50 am
When i go fob xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:03 pm
When I tried to pretend I COULDN'T speak English sweatdrop  

Ashley-Kat

Hilarious Genius

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200