Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
WTF!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spurrr me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:26 pm
Rappala lures. For hunting i go early in the morning. $19 for a permit and you have to buy a $15 deer tag. I usually use riffles. You can also tell where a deer has been by tracks and they lay in certain spots which you can tell because they leave an imprint.

Also, I apoligize for coming into your guild and trying to disrupt peace. That was pure stupidity on my part.I'm usually a pretty intelligent person but i guess everyone makes bad choices right? Anyways I apoligize and hope we can get on the right foot. =) I'm Kay. Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:43 pm
Thanks for the tips, and I thought permits would be much more expensive, but hey, the more you know~

Glad that we could come to an agreement and that you've decided to stay! You're of course welcome, regardless of your diet, and I hope you enjoy it here. It's a little dead it seems, but hopefully with some upcoming guild features it'll pick back up again.

And I'm Summer, nice to meet you too. ^^  

Ailinea
Vice Captain

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:05 pm
it'd be nice if all vegheads & meat-eaters could solve their issues like this....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:53 pm
=) Glad there is no hard feelings. And I would be honored to stay.  

Spurrr me

Arashi Inu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:43 pm
Will you find me a blue rose?

I used to fish with my parents when I was little...but I always got bored. So I tried to kill myself climbing rock slides instead. :p

I'm not personally into hunting, but I actually consider it a good thing. Population control is a good thing. Especially with more deer and such moving into urban areas.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:30 pm
Yes hunting is fun...and i agree about population control =)  

Spurrr me

Ailinea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:53 pm
I've always wanted to try bow hunting... I love archery.

I think if it came down to it, though, I couldn't take another animal's life. Hell, I have problems killing the little ants in the office! D: But I respect others that can and are respectful in turn about it. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:14 pm
eek you people are so forgiving i would kick someone off if they started attempting that sweatdrop  

Usagi Majin

Arashi Inu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:30 am
Will you find me a blue rose?

Forgiveness is really important to me. Especially since we live in such an unforgiving world. How can anything ever get better if we're always holding grudges over all the little things?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:23 am
Yes, I also bow hunt =) Its fun but I use all parts of the animals, i dont like to be wasteful,every part does something.  

Spurrr me

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 pm
ZeroSkat3rGirl
Yes, I also bow hunt =) Its fun but I use all parts of the animals, i dont like to be wasteful,every part does something.
good! my dad's friend hunts, but only for sport. it enrages me. if you're going to kill it, then use it! AJHSGDFKSAHJFGKJHAS scream

i'm okay redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:04 am
ZeroSkat3rGirl

Ok umm EWWWW stare  

Usagi Majin

Spurrr me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 am
Well, God says if we kill another living species we must use all of it =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:01 pm
more like people says that instead of the God... lol

hello Kay, I am Kecitich. blaugh have nice day  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:03 pm
not to mention I doubt highly if there is God, He would love us to kill breed animals and kill them for food. if killing is not right then it's not right in any manner, unless He loves to kill things lol. then that can't be known as forgiveness type of worth our worshipping right? xd xd  
Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff