Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Knights of Cygnus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zarow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:50 am
Kite Katolia
Zarow
I think that'll happen simply because it's a new class.
I don't mind though. All classes will be unique and great.
I love KoC. I hear it comes out July 15th. : D

I highly doubt a big update like KoC not even a month after Time Temple, earliest I say is august, after the agent quests expire, or whenever they do.

EDIT: after seeing this link, looks like I'm dead wrong.

LOL. I said the same thing- was beginning to think rumors were just rumors and July was bull.
Go Nexon. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:13 pm
i kindof think the KOC class is lame cuz it stops at lvl 120 :O
i would have made one if i didnt already have a character because i think they are the easiest class to get to lvl 120, and once i got it to 120 i could make another character...but since i already have a character...i wont be able to leech off of a lvl 120 KOC.  

Dj Ekips

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:40 am
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow

I highly doubt a big update like KoC not even a month after Time Temple, earliest I say is august, after the agent quests expire, or whenever they do.

LOL. I said the same thing- was beginning to think rumors were just rumors and July was bull.
Go Nexon. <3

Yeah, it seems weird though.... can't believe one big thing after another though.....

Dj Ekips
i would have made one if i didnt already have a character because i think they are the easiest class to get to lvl 120, and once i got it to 120 i could make another character...but since i already have a character...i wont be able to leech off of a lvl 120 KOC.

Yeah, that's annoys me that people thinks that's bull. Most people who play maple don't even get to 70, let alone 120, so how could most say that's a bad thing?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:55 am
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow

Go Nexon. <3

Yeah, it seems weird though.... can't believe one big thing after another though.....

Dj Ekips

Yeah, that's annoys me that people thinks that's bull. Most people who play maple don't even get to 70, let alone 120, so how could most say that's a bad thing?

FINALLY. Someone who sees the same PoV.
I argued with someone about this for about an hour before he finally just shutup and we stopped the convo.

and DJ Mudkip--Ekips, you CAN have two characters at once..
As far as I've heard, they're giving us an extra slot JUST for KoC.
Again, could be another rumor, but Nexon has proved itself before.  

Zarow

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:09 pm
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow

Go Nexon. <3

Dj Ekips

I argued with someone about this for about an hour before he finally just shutup and we stopped the convo.

I'm glad someone agrees with me XD. And DJ, when you create an account you get three slots, for three characters, also you have to have a level 20 character to even create a KoC character if I recall correctly. Though I hope we get an extra slot, my bishop gets all kinds of stuff that's just above "throwing it away" value and below "buying a shop" value XD, so another mule besides my KoC character would be great cause I already had to erase my other mule cause I needed a slot and had no extra nx XD.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:47 am
oh i have them alrdy. they're not much difference, but quite fun if you dont lvl fast. you get some special skills and certain 3rd job skills are given at 2nd job. like flash jump. problem is you wont have enough skill points. and generally their attack is higher coz they get 6 ap instead of 5 when they lvl. and since they start in erev, no relaxer chair quest (does GMS have this?) so a bit sad  

xSabriel

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

xSabriel

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:48 am
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia

Go Nexon. <3

Dj Ekips

I'm glad someone agrees with me XD. And DJ, when you create an account you get three slots, for three characters, also you have to have a level 20 character to even create a KoC character if I recall correctly. Though I hope we get an extra slot, my bishop gets all kinds of stuff that's just above "throwing it away" value and below "buying a shop" value XD, so another mule besides my KoC character would be great cause I already had to erase my other mule cause I needed a slot and had no extra nx XD.

and yea you DO get one extra slot for KoC  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:31 pm
walloper
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow

Go Nexon. <3

Dj Ekips

Thank you for confirming this!
I mad an entire new account for mules because I used to have 3 characters FULL of stuff I thought I wanted (Safe to say I'm down to one and a half).
Oh, and KoC DOES get a chair- it's actually more grand than the relaxer chair.
On a last note: I think they changed it to where you DON'T need to have another character in order to make a KoC (it used to be 30..) but it's recommended because you get the sprite skill which adds to your attack (ALWAYS needed).  

Zarow

xSabriel

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:47 pm
Zarow
walloper
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia

I mad an entire new account for mules because I used to have 3 characters FULL of stuff I thought I wanted (Safe to say I'm down to one and a half).
On a last note: I think they changed it to where you DON'T need to have another character in order to make a KoC (it used to be 30..) but it's recommended because you get the sprite skill which adds to your attack (ALWAYS needed).

um lol wth MSEA doesnt have a KoC chair D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:04 pm
walloper
Zarow
walloper
Kite Katolia
Zarow
Kite Katolia

Well, I watched a KMS video... (lol. Guess I failed and didn't think about maybe a tutorial expansion).  

Zarow

xSabriel

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:38 pm
Zarow
walloper
Zarow
walloper
Kite Katolia

Well, I watched a KMS video... (lol. Guess I failed and didn't think about maybe a tutorial expansion).

oh i checked. for nao only KMS has the chair. so i dunno if GMS will get it too D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:45 am
Zarow
walloper
Zarow
walloper
Kite Katolia

Can you post the link? I wanna see the chair XD  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

PuhTieTow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:32 pm
a patch in between a event ... ive never heard about it before till now

you know

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:30 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWYCDj0GS8E

I just noticed to the right it says "NEW tutorial map.."  

Zarow

xSabriel

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:28 am
Zarow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWYCDj0GS8E

I just noticed to the right it says "NEW tutorial map.."

zomg our KoC is damn different o.0 our Erev looks really different too. and our maps are called Lotus Forest instead of tutorial map D: ohshit KMS is still better than us D<  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff