Reply Extended Discussion
Death of an Abortion Doctor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is late abortion right or wrong?
  All abortion is wrong.
  I think abortion is the decision of the mother, however, I stand against late abortion.
  Abortion is a personal decision, early or late, and is the right of the mother.
  I'm not sure exactly what late abortion is.
View Results

Snuff Pixel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:32 pm
So, I just watched this on TV.

I must say, I find it ri-god damn-diculous.

I saw the pro-life speaker and wanted to
write a very strongly worded letter to them. |:<

That man is a ******** moron.
Talking like that mans death was a
good fortune, and how he deserved it.
He was doing his job, and if anything
at all, they should be pissed at the
people going in to kill their unborn
b*****d children, not him. :

I'm fine with other peoples beliefs,
but like what was said already in this
post by [Rebecca?]

"If you're against the killing of babies, then how is killing an adult so much better?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:37 pm
-points up- Thank you alot for posting that, it is nice to have a quote in here 3nodding Also, sorry to everyone if I over reaceted earlier, same to you Luci dude. The man should not of been killed, but like I said, I hope that somehow something good comes out of this. Maybe more mothers will realize they want an abortion before they are in late term, maybe more people will realize exactly what late term abortion means, and maybe more pro-life as well as pro-abortion doctors will be more careful and understanding of what they say, because most on both sides share the belief this man's murder was not right nor justified. There again, some people might think that it was justified, and that is their right to opinion, you know?  

Angel of the End

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:52 pm
Also, I'll say this: You get pregnant, that is your own damn fault. Own it.
stare unless you were raped, and even then, ever hear of the day after pill...? Sorry, but it is not the children's fault: it is the fault of the dead-beat horny parents.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:57 pm
Every single other person in the group this guy was a part of that ever protested outside the doctor's church is just as guilty of murder as the piece of s**t who actually pulled the trigger. Every last one of them should be rounded up, put up against the wall and executed while their families watch. Then their families should be forced to pay restitution to the doctor's family.  

Lucifer Over London

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:55 pm
I support abortion to an extent. In the cases where pregnancy threatens the mother's health as well and rape cases (Knowing that the child of the man who raped you is inside you? That could easily screw someone up mentally) I whole heartedly support. In my opinion, it is the woman's body and the woman's overall choice. If the father is around, then his opinion should count too. I'm not so comfortable with late term abortion, but that's my own personal opinion. Just like I would not actually abort one of my own children if I were to get pregnant, but I think people should have the option.

But I don't think that abortion would be a substitute/alternative for sex education, contraceptives, and overall common sense. I think there should more sex education- including contraceptive measures- no matter how taboo it is to some people. I heard a about a middle school that offered birthcontrol to students and people flipped. Personally, I think it's a great idea. There are middle school age tweens/teens that are sexually active, and providing contraceptives is not necessarily promoting sex.

I completely disapprove of radical religious activists killing doctors who preform abortion. They want to save lives, but if this becomes common, it really defeats the purpose. Abortion also does help with population control as well, and overpopulation is a problem. Even if the practice were to be illegal, there are women would still find more unsafe and unsanitary ways to go about it. Children from unwanted pregnancies are more likely to be neglected and abused as well, which is an even worse situation in my opinion. I try to respect everyone's views, even if they differ from my own. I wouldnt want to bash on anyone but I don't want their beliefs shoved in my face- and killing someone over is just outragous.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:34 pm
Lucifer Over London
Angel of the End
Maybe his death will help save lives, if nothing else, atleast I hope so.

You are a horrible person.

How can that make her a horrible person? Perhaps it will save some lives, though I doubt it. I don't think violence like this will save lives, but that education and demonstrations such as the Right to Life March in D.C. would be more effective. The education bit is tricky though, it's not easy to do it without pissing someone off and completely closing them off to the idea. (Ugh, my school's sex ed program. neutral )

And calling her a horrible person is hardly fair. Aren't we all awarded freedom of speech? You just said we should burn their church, when perfectly innocent people may, and probably to, go to church there. I'm not saying you're a bad person. Nobody is, but that is not a fair judgement to pass on a person for speaking their mind. Isn't that part of the reason we're here? To speak our minds without being passed off as weird, stupid, or awful?

Quote:
Every single other person in the group this guy was a part of that ever protested outside the doctor's church is just as guilty of murder as the piece of s**t who actually pulled the trigger.

A protest is not a murder. They didn't shoot him. Maybe they wanted to, I don't know what goes on in the minds of others, but only one person pulled the trigger.  

Requiem Dare

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:33 pm
Lucifer Over London
We are not speaking of the Koran or of the legal system. We are speaking of a war against zealotry.
I say this with all the kindness in my heart, but you sir, are a ******** fool. You speak of a war against zealotry, yet wouldn't such a war be zealotry in itself? You claim to hate radicals, yet your solution is nothing short of a radical terrorist threat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:37 am
Lucifer Over London

We are not speaking of the Koran or of the legal system. We are speaking of a war against zealotry.

You mean a war against extremism.... but that won't happen, not in the states because of that pesky first ammendment, discussing this on another forum and as someone put it; "In britain WBC are banned from entering your country..... WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALWAYS SMARTER THEN US?"

Anyway, pro-lifers, scum o' the earth, let me ask you all something, if you're so pro-life, why do you lock arms and block MEDICAL centres, instead of locking arms and blocking cemetaries?

Pro-life is a contradiction in terms, its not pro-life, once your born, they don't care its pro-parasiste, cos as much as I hate to break out the cold hard clinical facts here, a foetus is pretty much the dictionary definition of a parasite, we don't cry over other parasites, so why cry over this kind? Quite frankly I don't see what all the fuss is about, you don't like it, you don't have to get one and you have no right to say what others should do with their lives, anyone who isn't pro-choice, you're not pro-life, you're just anti-choice.

I'll make one exception to the above:
You can be pro-life if, you support the mother and her medical bills during the pregnancy, you pay for any psychiatric care afterwards, when the child is born, you adopt it yourself immediatly in a pre arranged fashion so neither mother nor child has to go through the adoption system... then AND ONLY THEN, are truly pro-life.  

Rellik San
Crew

Lucifer Over London

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:34 am
Infection XIII
Lucifer Over London
I say this with all the kindness in my heart, but you sir, are a ******** fool. You speak of a war against zealotry, yet wouldn't such a war be zealotry in itself? You claim to hate radicals, yet your solution is nothing short of a radical terrorist threat.

No, I'm talking about retaliation. That is not a 'radical terrorist threat', that is part of the war on terror the United States is currently engaged in. In case you missed it, the pro life zealots are the ones commiting the radical terrorist act. The pro life zealots are the ones murdering doctors. The pro life zealots are the ones blowing up medical facilities. They started the war. They need to prepare themselves for the consequences of their actions. You sir, are the ******** fool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:52 am
Lucifer Over London
Infection XIII
Lucifer Over London

No, I'm talking about retaliation. That is not a 'radical terrorist threat', that is part of the war on terror the United States is currently engaged in. In case you missed it, the pro life zealots are the ones commiting the radical terrorist act. The pro life zealots are the ones murdering doctors. The pro life zealots are the ones blowing up medical facilities. They started the war. They need to prepare themselves for the consequences of their actions. You sir, are the ******** fool.
Blowing up a church, in retaliation or not, is still a terrorist act. You're talking about their actions making them the worst kind of people, yet what you're proposing shows a level of radicalism that matches their zealotry, does that make you any better?  

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

Lucifer Over London

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Infection XIII
Lucifer Over London
Infection XIII
Lucifer Over London

Blowing up a church, in retaliation or not, is still a terrorist act. You're talking about their actions making them the worst kind of people, yet what you're proposing shows a level of radicalism that matches their zealotry, does that make you any better?

It's not terrorism, it is a retaliatory act of war in the fight against an oppressive, murderous theocracy. This is about freedom. This is exactly what the US government's "war on terror" should be out to destroy. Does it make me any better to fight against tyrannical oppression? Hell yes it does. I would rather blow up a thousand churches than live under the rule of the Christian Taliban, which is exactly what these lunatics want.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:04 pm
Quote:

Infection is completely right about this.

Quote:
A protest is not a murder. They didn't shoot him. Maybe they wanted to, I don't know what goes on in the minds of others, but only one person pulled the trigger.

Yeah, last I checked, you can't be put in jail for thinking about killing someone. Also, most those people would have never, ever of done what that man did. Most don't support it at all, and it is sad that they are all suffering such persecution and misconceptions due to what one man did. ((Kinda reminds you of comlumbine, huh?))

Quote:
Pro-life is a contradiction in terms, its not pro-life, once your born, they don't care its pro-parasiste, cos as much as I hate to break out the cold hard clinical facts here, a foetus is pretty much the dictionary definition of a parasite, we don't cry over other parasites, so why cry over this kind?

Because this a human. Maybe it is not fully developed, but it is a human. And according to your definition, even in adult years, are we not all parasites then? Maybe, because a born baby is a parasite to the parents becuse they are just a drain and have nothing to offer in return for it's care, we should be allowed to shoot a baby legally up until around 5 years of age because it's a parasite.  

Angel of the End

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:14 pm
Now, what I said about the parasite, don't think I do not fully understand what scientifically and medically speaking a parasite is. However, a parasite is something which in both it's youth and adult years is fully reliant on another creature without giving anything in return. A child, human, is fully reliant on the parents for the first several years of life, in fact, several, atleast financially are reliant till the age of 18. However, these two are not the same thing. Why? Because look in the wild: young survive due to the parents. Also, humans do separate from the parents. So, by looking at the entire life span of a fetus, you can not call it a parasite in fully logical terms.

((again, I support abortion, but I think if someone wants one, they should realize it before it gets to the point of late abortion. Look at the pictures I posted to understand why))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:19 pm
Angel of the End

Because this a human. Maybe it is not fully developed, but it is a human. And according to your definition, even in adult years, are we not all parasites then? Maybe, because a born baby is a parasite to the parents becuse they are just a drain and have nothing to offer in return for it's care, we should be allowed to shoot a baby legally up until around 5 years of age because it's a parasite.

Its not a human at point of conception, its a collection of cells.
As for shooting a child that doesn't contribute, well I do support euthanasia fully.  

Rellik San
Crew

Lucifer Over London

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:16 pm
Another fact you simpletons are overlooking is that the vast majority of the late-term abortions Dr. Tiller performed were on women whose fetuses had either developed fatal conditions in-utero or had conditions (like brain defects) that were not detectable in earlier stages of pregnancy. In these cases the fetus was either not-viable or had a diagnosis that indicated certain death within days of birth. The only exception to this rule was in cases where the heath of the mother was severely threatened. One of his most well-known patients was a 9-year old girl who was impregnated in the course of being sexually abused by a relative.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff