Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Between Flame And Water [with cookie-ninjas] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire or Water?
  fire
  water
  neither
View Results

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:53 pm
"Damnit," he said when he'd looked at his arm again. He poised himself again and once more threw more. This time his anger was seething though, he'd just gotten this shirt and it was the only one he had, it was already torn. Bloody water bender had done it to him and he three a massive fireball, though it was probably only the size of a large watermelon at the base of the tree she was standing at. After that he proceeded to send smaller ones in her direction, about the size of strawberries.

He had a habit to relating everything to food in his mind due to his complete adoration of it. He'd slunk to the side then and sat down. Something else had hit his other arm, creating a few more scratches that were rather unpleasant. He wanted this to be over but he didn't care want happened to the damn forest.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:58 pm
She dodged most of the small fire balls but suddenly a huge one came at her and knocked her shoulder "AHHH!" she shouted she she light it out. She noticed he was injured and grined wich twiched from the pain. he came to him and stood in the shadows "Well well well... a fire bender huh??? My leader wanrned me of your kind..." she said slowly healing her burns with water...

((NIGHT!))  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:11 am
"And I guess your leader forgot to warn you about forest being burnt down, nice was lass," he snapped. "You attacked first with your vile ice daggers, I was minding my own business. Now stop following me!"

He'd started to walk away at this point, ignoring the crackling that he heard behind him. He was tense and he knew if he stayed in this are any longer he would get in trouble. The captain of the ship would most likely learn about it and that was bad news. That would be a lashing for him and a few missed meals, he could count on that much. He was beginning to cool down the further he got away from this place but he was still feeling tense.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:46 pm
"Psh... well do you expect me to just sit here and watch someone else to go and do MY mission... i dont think so. I was ordered to dispose of any other person on this island... no one else should be here but me and what i came here for..." she said as he walked away "That b*****d thinks he is getting away that easily... ill teach him to watch his mouth!" she said angrily... she was pretty fast to get annoyed or angered. She created more daggers and followed but still looking for the gem.  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:34 pm
Skeet had heard her but after making a quick duck into a hidden cave he sat down and leaned back against the wall. He was relaxing for a moment, trying to collect his thoughts to know exactly what he had to do. He was silent though cooling his temper and trying not to ignite his hand as he had done before. His captain had given him clothing with a special spell placed over it that guaranteed it would last through the elements.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:45 pm
"Pshh he's suck a baby hiding in caves..." she said walking onward twards the gem.  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:30 pm
Skeet hadn't heard the comment since he'd found a secret passage. It was good idea to explore this area because it could quite easily lead to the gem. He was getting a sneaking supicion however that they were in the wrong spot. He knew there was some form of magma nearby, he sensed it. The only conclusion he could draw from that was the island being an active volcano. If this was an active volcano that mean the gem had either been destroyed or taken previously.

He paused a moment when he came to a fork in the cave and grumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:27 pm
She kept searching for the gem in every place she could. She looked under every rock behind every boosh and in every tree. "Crap.... i hope im getting close..."  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:05 pm
Skeet grew more tense as he walked further and further into the cave. He could feel the temperature rising as he went further in and knew that something dangerously wrong might happen. He'd come to a chamber at this point that had an incredibly high ceiling, it perplexed him, he hadn't recalled seeing a hill, but then again the island was almost entirely covered in dense fast growing trees.

He shifted his weight slightly as looked up. There was in the middle of the chamber a stone column that was about five feet tall and a foot in diameter, a cylindrical mass of marble looking entirely out of place. As he appraoached he saw a note sitting there a small slab of wood. It said the follow:

'Good luck finding your precious gem. Beware of the fire."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:40 pm
((I duno what to say to that XD haha))  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:58 am
((Seriously? There are multiple things you could have your character do, such as find a different cave entrance that leads to the same chamber or come upon a massive beast))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:12 pm
((I apologize XD i went brain dead (Or had a brain fart? but it dosent sound very... plesant haha) at the moment so i didnt know what to do XD haha.................... i think ill go with.... BOTH! haha?... sweatdrop eek ))

Yuri started mumbling to herself out of anger feeling stupid she lost (well if she didnt win what did she do?) the fight to someone so easily beatable

"he didnt even put up a fight!... How could i lose to that?! well.... i didnt really loose... but i didnt win either!"

she said beating herself over it just because of stress and tiredness. It was already getting late and she had been searching for this 'gem' all day. She found a cave, different than the one he went in, and walked in.

"Dang it! Its all wet and cold here..." she said rubing her eyes and she traveled deeper till it got warmer "Now this is what im talking bout..." she said not thinking anything of the warmth, she was to tired to think of anything anymore. She took off her jacket and layed down on it, her arms beiong used as a pillow and protection from the dirt to her face...

... Seconds... minutes... hours go by then suddenly she is woken up by a shout of thunder. She jerked up and looked around panting in panic. She sighed and calmed her breathing

"J-Just the thrunder.... Thunder?!? she shouted realizing what she said "I was all sunny earlier..." she said standing and geting ready to walk back until she realized she didnt pay attention to wich direction she came in

"Ugh..." she said grabing her jacket and walked searching a way out. She heard it again and covered her ears, it seemed she was getting closer to the source of the sound "What the-" she said before she met a huge rock like thing blocking her from going any further "Agh not again!" she souted grabing a rock and threw it at the huge blocking one and turned to walk away. Suddenly the cave shook and she slowly turned around seeing the blocking rock begining to shift and stand on its own. It was a huge creature! "Agh.... my leader didnt warn me about this....!" she said taking a step back wards. The monster looked around "H-He hasent noticed me yet... has he?" she whispered. She slowly started to back up, thinking of her chances of wining a fight against a living rock. Suddenly she stepped on a round rock, messing witgh her balance and she falls right on her bum "Ugh!" she said suprised. She giant creatuyre turned and looked at her. His face looked like a bunch of rocks smooshed together to a human face. He shouted and ran twards her, shaking the whole mountain. She tried to use water and freeze his feet to the ground. He stoped trying to move but he couldnt. He pulled harder and a foot got loose. He screamed because he was angry he couldnt get out "H-Hes just like a child..." she said trying to figure a way to make him calm down.

((Ugh couldnt type any more... to much XD srry for any mistakes... i was typing fast XD haha))  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:05 pm
Skeet had heard the noise of the screaming 'beast' from where he was. A cold shiver ran down his spine when he could sense the petty water bearer nearby again. He started walking in that direction though since he did pity her going up against that thing herself with the likelihood of being trapped. He'd been saved from one of these situations as a child and when he was out he was so pleased that he'd had no real way of saying thank you.

When he came upon a block, stones that were filled up to the ceiling he looked slightly perplexed. The mountain was shaking and he could feel the raging lava beginning to rise. He needed to get out here so that the ship could get to safer waters before it erupted. He formed his own fire in his hand and began to eat the rocks so that they shattered one by one. It wasn't a very fast process but it would get him through.

His anxiety grew each time he felt the mountain move. If that beast was either dispatched of or calmed down soon the mountain would erupt in minutes. He was feeling more impatient by the second but couldn't do anything but attempt to speed up his process.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 pm
((Im not a petty water bender crying haha))

Sudeenly she saw fireballs coming from nowhere and the rock beast was getting slighty smaller every hit. The fire balls only made the rock beast angryer and angryer. he turned and swung at the boy, at least to just stop him. You!... she thought her face getting filled with more anger, "Why are you here?!" she said her face red with anger. But she soon ignored her comment and what he had to say as she jumped up as the rock started tiping over from the fireballs. She used a ice bridge for him to fall on over her instead of crushing her. She trapped it in a ice cacoon but it only held for a few seconds as it burst out.  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:59 pm
Skeet had been expecting a swing from the beast and he'd dodged in time. He successfully cleared a passage and had already noted she wasn't pleased by it. He had a devlish smirk on his face as he looked up at the ceiling. He could easily crush the both of them if he aimed right.

"You want to get out don't you," he snapped as he watched her. "Good luck with that one with an erupting volcano and being trapped by rocks." He'd already turned at this point, not sure why he'd just cleared a way for her and began to walk back towards the direction he came from. If she was foolish enough she'd pick up the rock off the pedestal where the gem was. That would be an easy elimination once he got out of the cave. It would just take some time.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff