Your Hometown Goth Store. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Dahl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:21 pm
Name of Store: Infectious Threads
Description: They hold a wide variety of items ranging from brands such as Tripp NYC, Lip Service, Demonia, and etcetera. Although you might find much of the same items at Hot Topic for A LOT cheaper. Seriously, their Tripp jeans are almost double of what they cost at Hot Topic. confused
Where: San Diego, CA
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:36 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
I'm disappointed. No one's mentioned Goodwill.

Yeah! Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc. Great shops for cool finds.  

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:29 pm
Sadly in the midwest, we are lacking in any stores with certain things other than hot topic and spencers. Other than that, you have to look very carefully in every store, check out the farmers market from time to time, good wills, garage sales, target, wallmart, and wait till halloween for a few extra stuffs here and there. Well, we have it pretty good here really.... alot better than our poor gothic brothers and sisters living in the deep south.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:38 pm
HMMMM.... closest goth store to my home town.... let me think...

oh i got it... ebay.com...  

the_underworks

Sugar Tree

Eloquent Bloodsucker

11,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:01 pm
Name of Store: Millennium
Description: carries TRIPP bondage pants, loads of pendants and jewellery, D&D books, dice, loads of statues of dragons, fairies, etc. It's really hard to describe the rest of the clothing they carry, as the selection changes so often.
Where: Vancouver, BC

I haven't actually bought anything from them yet. I think the cheapest thing they carry is either dice or the stockings and arm warmers, which start at $30. Oh, and 1" buttons for like 99 cents...but I want CLOTHES.

I've only been working for 4 months, so it's only recently that I've been able to afford anything from them. Planning to FINALLY get something from them in August.

They have other locations in Edmonton and in Honalulu, Hawaii.

Very.Slowly.Dying.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:25 pm
I just shop around or check out thrift stores. But lately h&M and Wet Seal often surprise me with some interesting finds. Like this black zipper jumper.  

NekoYasha09er

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:12 pm
I bloody wish I had a Hot Topic here!!!! I live in Vancouver which sucks... so I make it as I go
Teachidoll
I'm not talking about hot topic but other goth stores in your area.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:20 pm
OMG-the one in Metrotown mall?! I never KNEW they carried goth stuff!!!! OMG I love this!!!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou... -worships cause i couldnt ever find a decent goth store in vancouver-
Sugar Tree
Name of Store: Millennium
Description: carries TRIPP bondage pants, loads of pendants and jewellery, D&D books, dice, loads of statues of dragons, fairies, etc. It's really hard to describe the rest of the clothing they carry, as the selection changes so often.
Where: Vancouver, BC

I haven't actually bought anything from them yet. I think the cheapest thing they carry is either dice or the stockings and arm warmers, which start at $30. Oh, and 1" buttons for like 99 cents...but I want CLOTHES.
They have other locations in Edmonton and in Honalulu, Hawaii.

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:37 pm
Angel of the End
Sadly in the midwest, we are lacking in any stores with certain things other than hot topic and spencers. Other than that, you have to look very carefully in every store, check out the farmers market from time to time, good wills, garage sales, target, wallmart, and wait till halloween for a few extra stuffs here and there. Well, we have it pretty good here really.... alot better than our poor gothic brothers and sisters living in the deep south.

It's bad here too, you go to the mall and other then hot topic (cool wristbands and belts, good prices) theres nothing but these weird preppy/wangster stores, it really sucks here. i like making my own stuff or ordering online.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:06 pm
California locations in LA county:

Hmm...there's Fatal Impact in Sherman Oaks. There's also Groove Riders, and even though they aren't a goth shop (or other closely related subcultures), they some interesting T-shirts there that I like. The last one I got from there was black, with a large white circle on the front (the moon) that had the silhouette of a bat hanging upside down from the rim.

In Burbank there's Halloween Town...

Pasadena has Gold Bug, which isn't "goth" per say but has lots of really interesting things that might appeal to you. You'll really want to check this place out, seriously, go! wink (Warning: expensive!)

There's Necromance on Melrose. I command you all to go there. Also, Congregation of the Forgotten Saints has some nice leather items, but I must again warn you all of the prices.

There are tons of places around where I live actually. My only problem is money, transportation, and practicality. xd

---

I feel a bit sorry for you Midwestern folks now, not having many shops for what you're looking for an all.... ><  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:26 pm
XWraith_LordX

Hmm...there's Fatal Impact in Sherman Oaks. There's also Groove Riders, and even though they aren't a goth shop (or other closely related subcultures), they some interesting T-shirts there that I like. The last one I got from there was black, with a large white circle on the front (the moon) that had the silhouette of a bat hanging upside down from the rim.

Pasadena has Gold Bug, which isn't "goth" per say but has lots of really interesting things that might appeal to you. You'll really want to check this place out, seriously, go! wink (Warning: expensive!)

There's Necromance on Melrose. I command you all to go there. Also, Congregation of the Forgotten Saints has some nice leather items, but I must again warn you all of the prices.

There are tons of places around where I live actually. My only problem is money, transportation, and practicality. xd

---

I feel a bit sorry for you Midwestern folks now, not having many shops for what you're looking for an all.... ><

God i wish there was stuff like that around here, i just spend like a half an hour looking at all the websites.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:12 pm
Alana Darkblade
Chainlink Addiction
The Mission Boutique

Both around here in Lakewood, Ohio. Great stores. I bought an awesome pair of boots from Chainlink Addiction that I wore to my senior prom. They've served me well in the years since.

I had no idea there was something like that in ohio. I live around the cleveland area. I'm going to have to check that place out next time i go to chamber that day.  

NekoYasha09er

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:19 pm
I wish I knew how to sew.
>.<

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:06 pm
XWraith_LordX

---

heart
Do you know any in Chatsworth/Northridge/Winettka area?  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:31 pm
The best store in my neighborhood is Hot Topic, which is kind of crappy. I do most of my shopping in Belfast, Ireland, when I go visit my family. It's called Fresh Garbage, and it is BADASS!! ^_^  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff