Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
I'm not sure what to think of this... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sandflea

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

The top of the suit is adorable.
The pants are a little much though...
Maybe black or een white pants would go over better..
Anyway. The pictures.

It doesn't matter that he's drinking, and it doesn't even really matter that they're on the internet. Not enough people are going to see them anyway. Panic may be big, but I don't think they're one of the biggest bands in the world right now. Last year they were, but since they haven't done much recently, the Panic about Panic has died down a bit.

@Prime: Sure, he chose to be in the spotlight, and he chose to be in a successful band, but it doesn't matter if he has pictures on the internet like this. The media doesn't pay that close attention to Panic. Yeah, they may be big, but not big enough to have a scandal story about them. Sure, Ryan's making out with a chick and there's a picutre of it. WOO! People have pictures like that on their myspaces, and it's not ANY different because he's a star. He's just a normal person having fun who JUST SO HAPPENS to be in an awesome band.

I still can't get over that suit. lmao

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own _________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:28 pm
LOL. No one ever agrees with me when I bring stuff like that up. It's almost funny to me.

sandflea -- It doesn't matter? Well, maybe not to you guys, but it matters to me. He has fans that look up to him. Theres thousands of people watching every move he makes. And BTW, Panic IS a mainstream band. It's ridiculous to say that they arent one of the biggest bands in the world. To be within the first 500 or 800 biggest bands is incredible.

Girly -- Bitching about it? xD What? I don't feel like anyone should b***h about something like this, but I see no problem with people discussing it. And I REALLY doubt that fans don't have an impact on him. Of course they do. I don't see how you can say that that he's just going to do what he's going to do and that no one, like us, can change anything. You know that he goes on the internet, receives mail from fans, etc.

Poly & Taka -- Sure, everyone deserves privacy. But Ryan shouldn't go to a party with alcohol and expect to get privacy. I don't think he went there expecting to get privacy anyways.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:25 pm
PrimeRibby
LOL. No one ever agrees with me when I bring stuff like that up. It's almost funny to me.

sandflea -- It doesn't matter? Well, maybe not to you guys, but it matters to me. He has fans that look up to him. Theres thousands of people watching every move he makes. And BTW, Panic IS a mainstream band. It's ridiculous to say that they arent one of the biggest bands in the world. To be within the first 500 or 800 biggest bands is incredible.

Girly -- Bitching about it? xD What? I don't feel like anyone should b***h about something like this, but I see no problem with people discussing it. And I REALLY doubt that fans don't have an impact on him. Of course they do. I don't see how you can say that that he's just going to do what he's going to do and that no one, like us, can change anything. You know that he goes on the internet, receives mail from fans, etc.

Poly & Taka -- Sure, everyone deserves privacy. But Ryan shouldn't go to a party with alcohol and expect to get privacy. I don't think he went there expecting to get privacy anyways.

I'm sorry, I was tired.
Bitching isn't the right word.
I was just too lazy to edit it.

Sure, he gets mail from us, but...I don't know.
I don't think anyone likes it when they get told how to live their life.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:41 pm
I actually agree prime.  

Peachy_Limes

PR1NC3SS T1G3R

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:43 pm
LeverFever-
I actually agree prime.

I second that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:34 pm
~[girlygirl]~
I'm sorry, I was tired.

Of course. I hate it when people tell me how to live my life. But I just feel like when you always have an audience watching you, you should live it a little differently, especially when you have fans that care so much about you. And when many people are telling you that they feel like you're doing something wrong, then maybe, just maybe, you should listen.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:35 pm
PR1NC3SS T1G3R
LeverFever-
I actually agree prime.

I second that.

Oh. Haha. 4laugh Thank you, then. biggrin Both of you.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:10 pm
PrimeRibby
~[girlygirl]~
I'm sorry, I was tired.

Of course. I hate it when people tell me how to live my life. But I just feel like when you always have an audience watching you, you should live it a little differently, especially when you have fans that care so much about you. And when many people are telling you that they feel like you're doing something wrong, then maybe, just maybe, you should listen.

You don't think these fans drink or make out with people?

Maybe this makes people better able to relate to him.

There are always going to be people who don't mind what he does, and people who mind a lot.
It's impossible to please everyone, and I think he's better off not trying.
To each his own, though~
4laugh

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

sandflea

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:20 am
PrimeRibby
~[girlygirl]~
I'm sorry, I was tired.

User Image

So, you're saying that Ryan should change who he is, so he looks better to the general public?
Isn't that what being in a band is kind of about?
You get to express your REAL self, and they know there are people watching them, so it's not like they don't care.
There could be worse photos up, but he's just making out with a chick at some party.
Other celebrities do MUCH worse things.

User Image

_________

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:49 am
sometimes i wonder if this is the girl keltie said "ryan cheated on her" for.  

miss-mechanical

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:32 pm
~[girlygirl]~

You don't think these fans drink or make out with people?

Maybe this makes people better able to relate to him.

There are always going to be people who don't mind what he does, and people who mind a lot.
It's impossible to please everyone, and I think he's better off not trying.
To each his own, though~
4laugh

A good fourth or so of Panic fans are under the age of 14.
No. I do not think these fans drink or make out with people.
I'm sure some of them do. But I doubt the majority does.

I mean, yeah I made out with people when I was like 11, but I don't feel like it's right for someone in the public eye to promote it. xD If the media wasn't such a big part of my life at such a young age, maybe I wouldn't have been quite as sexual. I don't know.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:05 pm
sandflea

User Image

So, you're saying that Ryan should change who he is, so he looks better to the general public?
Isn't that what being in a band is kind of about?
You get to express your REAL self, and they know there are people watching them, so it's not like they don't care.
There could be worse photos up, but he's just making out with a chick at some party.
Other celebrities do MUCH worse things.

User Image

_________

I honestly don't really mind the making out photo. As a seventeen year old year who loves affection and boys, I think the photo is cute. But I don't feel like it should have been put on the internet. The smoking and drinking photos are what bothers me the most out of anything.

Just because they know that people are watching them, it doesn't necessarily mean that they care.

I grew up with parents constantly criticising celebrities like Lindsey and Britney because of their actions. I know Panic isn't nearly as covered by the media like celebrities like Lindsey and Brit, but they still have an audience, and I don't want them to come off that way toward anyone.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas