Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Guilty pleasure ships. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get what I'm sayin'?
  I totally do, gurl.
  ... what?
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:33 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."
@Sieffre: Dude. I told my friend we should feel up the new students at school, and my principal was standing behind me.

Sebastian/Ciel and Layton/Luke are kind of guilty ships for me because it's shota which I dislike in general ; _ ; I just can't help it!
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:45 pm
Did he say anything? My English teacher managed to laugh it off, saying that he wanted to read the re-write when I'd finished.

Oh, I know! Shota bothers me too, but when the characters are just so perfect for one another...  

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

JujYFru1T

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:37 pm
Soubi/Ritsuka, and Sebastian/Ciel. And Ciel/Alois, oh dear god. I haven't even read Kuroshitsuji, BTW. I should get to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:31 am
Guys, guys. I was cleaning my room and found my old Charlie Bone books, and spent an hour re-reading them...

I think I may ship Charlie with Paton. gonk

Darn loves of my childhood, making me like shota pairings!  

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

pixie_cc

Familiar Dabbler

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:18 pm
A slash pairing I totally should not ship is just Kyle/Cartman. My brother got me into South Park, and I could not control myself.

...but I remember in my US History class I couldn't concentrate at all in the beginning. My history book, in some crazy way, had me shipping Jefferson/Hamilton.

...no I don't know why, but I still do. ><  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:48 am
^ Oh yeah, real people. It took me ages to get over my dislike of RPS, and I still feel weird about it. I'm almost afraid to ship Putin/Dmitry because I'm scared that a bunch of men from the FSB are going to show up at my house in the middle of the night...  

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:32 am
S a f f r o n S u g a r
Edward Elric/Alphonse Elric
D:
T-they're brothers for gods' sake!
(though I seem to have no problem with pairing Sam and Dean together...)

But they make such a cute pair O 3 O

- Oscar Wilde.User Image

Oh Gods yes! Its the only wincest pairing I'd ever spare a thought for but... ITS SO GOOD. O n O

I mean, when you think of it, could you really imagine them apart? Ever? And the dialogue of the show/manga have enough evidence.

Also Kakashi/Iruka. Honestly? No basis whatsoever for that pairing. But it just... it happens. > n >;

Then there's the whole stage I went through when I shipped (pfft I still totally do) my RL friends xd . I mean, sometimes I'm like "If my life was an anime, they'd have some fans." That's all I'm sayin'. RL people in general, its weird to ship them, but you gotta love it.

Oh and Robin/Batman, and Robin/Nightwing. Yea, man.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:28 am
Mugen and Jin from Samurai Champloo.

IT'S SO WRONG YET SO RIGHT.

There were a few others that were much worse, but I honestly can't remember now.
...Crap there's a few that are right on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember the names or the series. Son of a b!tch...

Edit: Remembered one. SasukexNaruto.
Now, I'm aware this is a pretty widely loved pairing... however, I really do not like Naruto... so that's about as guilty as you can get. sweatdrop

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:13 pm
I've gotten into non/Disney crossover videos on Youtube and now I ship characters in the most outlandish crossovers ever. For example, Tarzan and John Smith: I know they didn't live in the same century let alone on the same continent, but some of those videos make it very convincing.

Also: Dimitri/Sinbad. IT SEEMS CRAZY BUT IT TOTALLY WORKS. THEY ARE MY CURRENT WESTERN ANIMATION OTP. heart

There is FANFIC of them and it is AMAZING. /rant of love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:56 am
SilverMaple
I've gotten into non/Disney crossover videos on Youtube and now I ship characters in the most outlandish crossovers ever. For example, Tarzan and John Smith: I know they didn't live in the same century let alone on the same continent, but some of those videos make it very convincing.

Also: Dimitri/Sinbad. IT SEEMS CRAZY BUT IT TOTALLY WORKS. THEY ARE MY CURRENT WESTERN ANIMATION OTP. heart

Wha-what? Where are these?
On a slightly related tangent, you know the song in Tarzan? You'll Be In My Heart? That sounds like a gay lovesong, don't tell me it doesn't. (Tttly broke out the Disney covers CD a few weeks ago.)

For me, any Disney or Dreamworks or Pixar animated 'ship. It's like... You feel you shouldn't even consider it, and yet...  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:55 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
SilverMaple

Wha-what? Where are these?
On a slightly related tangent, you know the song in Tarzan? You'll Be In My Heart? That sounds like a gay lovesong, don't tell me it doesn't. (Tttly broke out the Disney covers CD a few weeks ago.)

For me, any Disney or Dreamworks or Pixar animated 'ship. It's like... You feel you shouldn't even consider it, and yet...

It does sound like a gay lovesong. XD I've heard that claim before.

Weeeelll, you can check out this video and this video or just youtube "Dimitri/Sinbad" or even "Non/Disney slash".

As for the Dimitri/Sinbad fanfic, it is this beautiful gem by lambkinz. Keep harassing her until she updates!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:54 pm
Oh, Oh, and on that note, another guilty pleasure ship of mine is Connor/Murphy from The Boondock Saints.

I'm usually not into incest at all, but something about these two, just... UNF. heart

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:40 pm
SilverMaple

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS WORKS
I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Did I say anything about Wincest in here? Because obviously, incest for me is a kind of iffy deal (unless it's twins becaus hey, that's what twins are for) but it's just so obvious that you have to ship it. Even characters in the show ship it.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:33 am
S a f f r o n S u g a r
SilverMaple

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS WORKS
I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Did I say anything about Wincest in here? Because obviously, incest for me is a kind of iffy deal (unless it's twins becaus hey, that's what twins are for) but it's just so obvious that you have to ship it. Even characters in the show ship it.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

Check the links I posted above. IT IS GLORIOUS.  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

The_Radioactive_Woman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:51 pm
... Guy/Kyle (Green Lantern)...
I'm not all that shy about it, but it's just... not right on somewhat astronomical levels for the characters because of how they're written and what their personalities in he comics actually are... So that's mainly what accounts for the 'guilty pleasure' part of this and leads me to do the whole 'sneak a peak at it and then leave it alone... before going back a few minutes later' thing.

I also like the Stauffenburg/Von Haeften (Viva la resistance!) historical ship, but I'm with Sieffre in that I'm afraid that people will show up at my house in the middle of the night and freak out about it. o.o  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff