Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
~*Strawberry's Journal*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is thirty lbs a good goal? >.<
  Yes!
  ...too much to aim for if not definitively overweight?
View Results

Strawberry Candy Fantasy

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:56 pm
DATE: May 31, 2009

DAY 7

As I am typing this... I am eating a Southern Style Cripsy Chicken Sandwich from McDonalds. >___<;; Hopefully that's not going to kill all of my eating efforts so far. Again, I don't have the willpower to go extreme all of a sudden so I'll let myself cheat occassionally in which to aviod binging. :S

That's 400 calories (according to the McDonalds website - can I trust?). My breakfast was a slice of bread with a slice of cheese and a cup of fat free strawberry yogurt (around 300 calories). For dinner I'll go for vegetable stew or something to make up for lack of fruits/vegetables today.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:57 pm
Chloe_the_Cursed

What I do is eat 5 or 6 small meals a day instead of 3 bigger meals a day. It keeps my metabolism going and keeps me from getting really hungry. 3nodding

Hmm. I should be doing that. >.<
Except on school days, I'm always busy in the morning/at lunch so I usually don't have breakfast nor lunch. Then I go home & eat... x___x;; SO UNHEALTHY.

Strawberry Candy Fantasy

Cattilia

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:00 pm
Strawberry Candy Fantasy
Chloe_the_Cursed

What I do is eat 5 or 6 small meals a day instead of 3 bigger meals a day. It keeps my metabolism going and keeps me from getting really hungry. 3nodding

Except on school days, I'm always busy in the morning/at lunch so I usually don't have breakfast nor lunch. Then I go home & eat... x___x;; SO UNHEALTHY.

Happens to me sometimes if I forget to bring money to school. Dx  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:10 pm
Bento boxes are a really good way of expressing creativity, originality, and saving money, *and* making sure your food is as healthy as possible.

Lemon really improved her eating habits and got into tip top shape by taking a lunch (and saved money) her blog is right here on Gaian Losers. Check it out.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12004359

: )  

Tandahda
Crew

Strawberry Candy Fantasy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:59 pm
DATE: June 2, 2009

DAY 9: ...stupid cramps. T__T

I went home early today after one class... just spent 3 1/2 hours tossing and turning and about to perish. Ahh. I hate being on time of the month. @___@;;

This morning I woke up early (6:00 AM) so I decided to go for a run before school starts. What a bad decision that was. I get the worst cramps ever. >x<

Yesterday I was really busy so I ate nothing but a bowl of vegetable soup, a few chunks of fish, and a hard-broiled egg... today I'll try to treat myself to a few decent meals, since I feel absolutely terrible right now. T__T I don't have an appetite at all, though.

I have some kind of painkiller that should be taken after a meal... darn.

Just had one hard-broiled egg, a slice of toast w/ a slice of American cheese... can't bring myself to stand up and cook anything, so rest of lunch = 500 calorie microwave alfredo pasta. Junk food. Sigh.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:04 pm
Don't worry about it. Health comes before anything else.  

Cattilia

Strawberry Candy Fantasy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:13 pm
DATE: June 2, 2009 (still)

DAY 9 1/2: I rather dislike being a girl right now...

Haven't done anything useful for the past two hours besides sleep more and eat my 500 calories microwave alfredo pasta... I want to play DDR right now but maybe I shouldn't dare to exercise any more... >___<;;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:35 am
The one exercise I manage to do consistently when my uterus has it's s**t together and wants to be a woman for once. Hem. One of the exercises I *can* do is yoga, and you might find it nice. Go to Yoga Today they have free routines. I hope you feel better soon.  

Tandahda
Crew

Strawberry Candy Fantasy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:24 pm
Seraphsody
Bento boxes are a really good way of expressing creativity, originality, and saving money, *and* making sure your food is as healthy as possible.

Lemon really improved her eating habits and got into tip top shape by taking a lunch (and saved money) her blog is right here on Gaian Losers. Check it out.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12004359

: )

...INSPIRATIONAL. o___o;;
I made a bento lunch for a guy-friend as practice today. XD
(fried fish + pork bun, but it looks decent & I'm not the one eating it x])

The problem is that I rarely eat lunch + my friends rarely eat lunch at school (there's no place in the school that we sit, so if I bring lunch I basically have to sit alone). Usually I'm in a study group @ library during lunch. ToT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:26 pm
iStarcast
Strawberry Candy Fantasy
Chloe_the_Cursed

Happens to me sometimes if I forget to bring money to school. Dx

I used to eat one meal a day like that. >.<
Binging down the whole day's calories in one sitting and under 15 minutes = ahh, shortened lifespan definitely.

Strawberry Candy Fantasy

Strawberry Candy Fantasy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:28 pm
Seraphsody
The one exercise I manage to do consistently when my uterus has it's s**t together and wants to be a woman for once. Hem. One of the exercises I *can* do is yoga, and you might find it nice. Go to Yoga Today they have free routines. I hope you feel better soon.

I can never motivate myself to do yoga. T.T
I should find a fitness class over the summer! o.o

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 pm
DATE: June 4, 2009

Day 11

I definitely lost weight. Absolutely no idea how much but I definitely lost some... at least 5 pounds? (must buy a scale) My pants feel looser & I can see my waist again. x]] Progress, though quantatively I am unsure.

I still eat until full-ish & does not exercise on my own. DDD: After this school year ends = no more physical education so I better try harder on my own now.

Strawberry Candy Fantasy

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:39 am
Oh P.E. How I hated you in highschool and did not appreciate you properly. ._.

Yay that you've lost some weight. Why not instead of getting a scale, continue your healthy lifestyle and buy a measuring tape to chart your size rather than your weight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:39 am
DATE: June 7, 2009

Day 14: Happy two weeks [of happy]!

I'm starting to run in the mornings again. For one hour, I'd sprint one block... walk one block... sprint one block... walk one block... alternate & repeat & alternate & repeat. >.<;;

My weight so far's stayed kind of constant. Took the SAT subject tests and had some fast food w/ friends to celebrate... only a 300-calorie burger and a side salad (used half of given dressing) though.

Strawberry Candy Fantasy

Strawberry Candy Fantasy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:40 am
Seraphsody
Oh P.E. How I hated you in highschool and did not appreciate you properly. ._.

Yay that you've lost some weight. Why not instead of getting a scale, continue your healthy lifestyle and buy a measuring tape to chart your size rather than your weight.

Do people tend to put on weight after no more P.E. in high school? o.o
Hmm. I should buy measuring tape and a scale! x]
Except measuring tapes make me depressed since my front kind of shrinks w/ dieting... x___x;; [and I'm already barely a 34A]

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff