Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Mentor Threads [Dedicated Mentoring here!]
Want Some manga Training? -Looking for Mangakas (Open 3)- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

c00ki3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:51 am
Hi! I'm interested, but I have a few questions.

I only have two months' worth of free time, so I'm not sure if that's long enough. I'm willing to update twice a week though. I see mentions of 'projects' on the thread, so I assume you'll be giving assignments? : ) What are your criteria for passing, btw?

I'm excited to train hard during this period of free time, so I don't mind if you give me more assignments and demand more out of me. : D

My account is tanhuitian.deviantart.com.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:15 pm
c00ki3

I only have two months' worth of free time, so I'm not sure if that's long enough. I'm willing to update twice a week though. I see mentions of 'projects' on the thread, so I assume you'll be giving assignments? : ) What are your criteria for passing, btw?

I'm excited to train hard during this period of free time, so I don't mind if you give me more assignments and demand more out of me. : D

I do give homework, to pass you have to complete the lessons that are needed. Each person gets a lesson that is made for them to work with based on their skills and issues of art. For your skills I say it's possible to pass in about two mouth. You just have to focus on the your weak points.  

Risa_Mousy

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

c00ki3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:29 am
Risa_Mousy
c00ki3

I do give homework, to pass you have to complete the lessons that are needed. Each person gets a lesson that is made for them to work with based on their skills and issues of art. For your skills I say it's possible to pass in about two mouth. You just have to focus on the your weak points.

Okay then, count me in! What will my first assignment be? : D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 am
I'm sorry for not posting any homework stuf, I'm really busy now, I am getting married the 29th and will not be online from the 28th to the 14th, I start college the 30th, and my mom wants me to get a job ^^; so lots of personal stoof ;>> I still want mentored, just cannot post that much.  

Taelune

Familiar Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Risa_Mousy

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:33 pm
Raeyu Itami
I'm sorry for not posting any homework stuf, I'm really busy now, I am getting married the 29th and will not be online from the 28th to the 14th, I start college the 30th, and my mom wants me to get a job ^^; so lots of personal stoof ;>> I still want mentored, just cannot post that much.

Okay, it's fine. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:36 pm
c00ki3
Risa_Mousy
c00ki3

Okay then, count me in! What will my first assignment be? : D

What do you feel that needs work?  

Risa_Mousy

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

mixlemaxle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:54 pm
I would LOVE some art lessons from you. I'm not very old, and I would like to get better before I do get older.
My deviant:
<3
I just got back into school a few weeks ago, so the drawings might take a while. But yes, less than a week. Of course. XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:58 pm
Oh and just to let you know, my scanner sucks like crap. SO There may be erase marks on the pic from hard pencil.

mixlemaxle

LavenderMintRose

Cheery Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:46 pm
I would, but it looks like you're full now... meh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:45 pm
kathy_chan_waterspirit do you have a devi account?
Starre257 I don't mind if you want work for it. ^^  

Risa_Mousy

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

mixlemaxle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm
???
I put my DA on there!
Well, here you go again! :::
http://explosivesupercake.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:40 am
Aah... do you still have a spot open? I will work, I just didn't see that you posted that.

So what should I do?  

LavenderMintRose

Cheery Sweetheart

Cellotastic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:19 pm
crying I hate to have to do this Risa. I am so sorry I was gone. Stuff came up, and I wasn't allowed onto the computer, and so I couldn't check in.

I'm so very sorry, I really wanted to finish your mentorship, but I can't. :'( I'm not allowed to post stuff on my deviant anymore, and my mom doesn't like me being on the computer.

So, though I really, hate hate HATE to have to do this, I'm pulling out of your mentorship. I'm so sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm
I want to try, if you're not too full. ^^;

My DA Account: http://www.kapateen.deviantart.com/

Yvienna

Mentor Threads [Dedicated Mentoring here!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items