Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Hijo de la Luna *One on One rp* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:36 pm
User Image
Great, now she thought he was stupid. He honestly never really had heard of Luna, then again, he never really got much interaction with people. Most were too afraid of him, or whatever they felt when they wanted to beat him to a bloody pulp. Caelan walked with her as they went inside the Red Hill Inn, then up into a room. Woah, risqué. Along the way, Caelan heard something odd. Her age? He shot her a quizzical look, now confused. Just who was this girl?
"Wait... what do you mean 'your age'? You don't look that much older than me, if at all."
Caelan sat down on the bed, still looking at the girl. Come to think of it, he didn't even know her name...

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:05 pm
User Image

((lol "risque"))

As Kiki placed some of her belongings down on the desk beside the bed, she wondered if the boy even knew that she was a puppet. With a swish of her hair, she spun around on her heel to face the boy with a smile, prepared to tell him her information.

"You see, a long time ago, my master built me that so I could dance for him when he was sad, but as I was a puppet, he kept aging while I kept dancing. Soon, he was lying on his death bed as I danced a dance of sorrow for him; my last performance for my master. That was 200 years ago, he was thirty when he built me; therefore, I am 230 years old," she explained with a smile as she danced around him in a circle when explaining the performances that she did for her master.

0oaphroditeo0

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:20 pm
User Image
Caelan blinked. Wait, what? Puppet? Two hundred and thirty years old? What? Caelan paused for a minute, trying to take it in. It was pretty hard to register. But one thing stuck out: her last master had died. So then, what did that mean for her now? Caelan looked up to see the puppet-girl dancing around him.
"So, wait, your master died? Then... who's your master now?"

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:37 pm
User Image

Kirei ceased her dancing and looked confused for a moment, wondering about his question as well. No one has ever asked that before... she pondered, trying to figure out the answer for herself.

With a shrug of her shoulders she looked at the pale eyed boy and replied, "I'm not really sure. I guess whoever finds my strings, but until then I'll continue to travel across Luna and dance for anyone who asks for it." With her statement said, she moved towards her belongings on the desk and dug in her bag for a few bandages and a serum for his wounds.

"Now, I'll be right back. I'm going to go get some hot water and towels from the bathroom," she informed as she skipped towards the conjoined bathroom and shut the door.

0oaphroditeo0

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image
Caelan blinked again. This... puppet-girl-thing was bizarre. And what did she mean by strings? Was that a metaphor? Or... was it literal? Caelan folded up his legs up onto the bed, now thinking. Just what was she? And what was she made of? Wood? She looked normal enough, but who knows, she was a puppet, after all. And who was her last master? All this bothered Caelan. He didn't like open ends to anything, especially stories. Caelan wanted to give up, but the annoying part of him demanded an answer. Caelan ignored that side of him as much as he could while waiting for Puppet-Girl.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:16 pm
User Image

Kirei glided back into the room with a bowl of hot water cradled in one arm and towels hanging over the other. Her eyes glanced over his figure, trying to assess the damage, and when getting a rough idea of what she needed to do, she placed the supplies down next to the bed to get started on healing him.

"So where are your wounds?" she questioned in curiosity as she grabbed a towel and dipped it into the bowl, twisting out the excess water with her nimble yet strong hands.

While waiting for him to point out his other injuries, she got to work on the boy's face, dabbing the cuts and blood marks with the warm towel to clean it up a bit to see what she was doing. She used the utmost care when doing this, not wanting to further damage the boy's pretty visage.

0oaphroditeo0

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image
Caelan immediately snapped back to attention when Puppet-Girl re-entered the room. He was about to show the rest of the injuries when she started working on his face. That made it a tad difficult. Caelan leaned away from her reach slightly, then took off his top. He revealed scores of bruises and small cuts, but nothing was serious. His torso itself wasn't muscular, more along the lines of wiry. That was all he'd let her take care of, anyway. If she was to take care of everything, then his pants would be off. No one wanted that. Well, one person, but their vote didn't count. As he went back to his original position, he glanced at Puppet-Girl again.
"So, uh, what are you... made of?"

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:41 pm
User Image

Kiki hummed lightly as she cleaned up the boy's face and put serum and bandages over the cuts, happy at her progress. As she moved onto his chest, she glanced up at the boy through her lashes and gave him a smile.

"Wood silly, that's what most puppets are made of in the first place," she chuckled as she demonstrated this by quickly lifting up her dress to show him her wooden jointed knee and then going back to work on his chest. It was equally as beautiful as his face of course, and it reminded her strongly of a fragile porcelain doll causing the fright that if she pressed to hard, his skin would crack and fall into glass shards.

"Why? What are you made of, uh," she questioned, hinting that she didn't quite know his name yet towards the end.

0oaphroditeo0

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image
Caelan watched her, quite confused, as she showed him her jointed knee. So, she really was made out of wood... that was weird. Caelan then heard her question and smile. That's right, they didn't even know each other's names.
"My name's Caelan. Caelan Valentine. And I will have you know, thank you very much, I am made of flesh and bone."
Caelan glanced to the side as she worked on helping his with his wounds. Ah, a window... with the moon just outside. Caelan watched the moon, faint smile on his lips. His eyes mildly glazed over, and his mind became absent. The moon...

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:06 pm
User Image

"Nice to meet you Caelan," she smiled as she continued to busy herself with his cuts. "My name is Kirei Papetto, but everyone calls me Kiki." When hearing nothing come from him in response, she paused to look up at his face, the moonlight illuminating his skin so it glowed.

As she finished bandaging his wounds on his chest, she thought over Caelan's fascination with the moon, wondering if she should act upon it. Maybe Luna would like to meet him and vice versa, she mused as she resisted gliding her fingers across his smooth chest.

"You know, I can take you to meet the moon. I know how to get to her temple, but it would take a while to get there," she suggested as she sat up and stared at his eyes which were focused on the very thing she mentioned.

0oaphroditeo0

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:27 pm
User Image
Caelan had been caught up with staring at the moon when he realized that Puppet-Girl, named Kiki, said that he could 'meet the moon'. He drew his gaze away from the moon and to Kiki.
"... 'Meet the moon'? What do you mean... like, seriously, meet the moon? The moon's a person?"

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:58 am
User Image

A sigh flowed past Kirei's lips when she realized that this boy probably knew nothing of their world. I'm going to have to explain everything to him, she mused as she flopped down at the end of the bed and turned to stare at the moon herself.

"The moon is actually a goddess, and many years ago, she was able to walk around freely without needing sacrifices or blood to come out. I've seen her ten time over my life span, and to get to her, you must travel long distances to get to her temple on Lunar Mountain. A shrine lies for her at the top and it is there where she will come out, but only if you bring her the Crescent flower that lies in a deadly swamp along the way," she explained as she closed her eyes and let the moon's light illuminate her skin, wanting to have the beauty that Caelan possessed.

"She used to have a love down here on the Earth," she mentioned, remembering a story that the moon had once told her. "It was her only child, one that she sacrificed a perfectly good relationship for."

0oaphroditeo0

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:34 pm
User Image
Caelan's eyebrows furrowed at the story.
"Wait... she had a kid? At the expense of a relationship? Was... it her relationship or someone else's? God, I'm so confused..."
Caelan lowered his head into his palms, rubbing his eyes. This was not his day. But, eh, whatever. He never had something to do, so who knew, maybe this could be worthwhile?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:25 pm
User Image"Well," Kiki began, situating herself that so she stood from the bed in a dancer's stance, prepared to show and sing him the story for entertainment. With a bright smile and a calm gaze, she breathed in and then let out a stream of musical notes, all while gliding around the floor in twirls and jumps, telling an ancient story of their world.

Fool, the one who doesn't understand, tells a legend of a gypsy woman who summoned the moon until dawn. Crying she begged for the day to come, to marry a gypsy man.
"You shall have your man dark skinned woman," said the full moon from the sky. "But in return I want the first son you have with him. For she who sacrifices her son for the sake of not being alone, would have barely loved him."
Moon you want to be a mother, and you can't find a love to make a woman of you. Tell me silver moon, what do you intend to do with a child of the flesh?
Son of the moon.
From a cinnamon father, a boy was born. White as the back of an ermine with grey eyes instead of olive. Moon's albino boy.
"Damn his appearance! This is not my son! And I will not stand it!" The gypsy man, believing himself dishonored, went to his woman, knife in hand. "Who's son is this?! You have surely lied to me!" And wounded her mortally. Then he went to the woodlands with the child in his arms, and abandoned him there.
Moon you want to be a mother, and you can't find a love to make a woman of you. Tell me silver moon, what do you intend to do with a child of the flesh?
Son of the moon.
And on the nights when there's a full moon, it's because the boy is in a good mood. And if the boy cries, the moon will wane, to make him a cradle.

As the song died down into silence, Kirei twirled one last time before plopping down onto the bed next to Caelan with an amused grin on her wooden visage.

0oaphroditeo0

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:18 pm
User Image
Caelan listened to the song, feeling great understanding and sadness. But that was secondary to the intrigue he had in Kiki's dance. He found himself mesmerized by her movements, unable to stop staring. When it was over, he felt disappointment. He wanted to watch her dance forever. He could spend an eternity just watching her. When she stopped and sat down, his eyes were still fixated on her, and his mouth was slightly open, still in awe.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff