Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
T^T T^T Nooooooo HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Dewpool just over-reacting?
  Heck no! Girl you gotta say "your my family and i don't want you to break up!"
  Yeah she is, She needs mental help!
  *Crys for Dewpool* Omg thats SOOOOOO sad! ill never forgive your parents!!!!!!!! Make them stay together now or i keel you all!!1
  *points to choice above this* --------^ OMG PPL YOU GOTTA STAY SERIOUS! DEWPOOL IS PROBABLY HEART BROKEN!!!!
  Well, its not that bad....it happened to me like 80 gazillion hundred and 2 times!!!! just Enjoy it, and if you can't Pretend, at Least your family won't know how much thay r hurting you!
  *posts* ill Give you Advise when i Post Down below, They don't have the Advice i want to give here.....
  You where never Over-reacting, ALmost Everyone goes thru it once and a while, Come Sit talk with me. Dewpool: Im sorry if i cried too much. Other: No it's fine, really. Im here for you and thats all that matters. Dewpool: Thanks Alot. *Crys on Sholder*
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:25 pm
Ok here

Bad news: I never had quality time with BOTH of them NEVER

Good news: I have no more bad news.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:42 am
I'm sure it all feels bad now, but I'm sure you must have had at least one good quality time with them. Trust me, I know what having dysfunctional parents is like, but there is always at least one good thing about them. 3nodding  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:15 am
There is, but im saying, ive never had quality time with BOTH of them at the same time.

unless you count my Birth....but you know...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:33 pm
Don't worry nothing can be worse then my life my father died whan I was four and my mother is to busy with the other siblings to even notice me  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:30 pm
Please don't say that Sharpclaw. No matter how you look at it, there is always someone that has it worse, and it is not fair to those for you to say that so freely....  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff