Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The rise and fall of William Shatner. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:29 am
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate

Yeah, I did hear that Takei invited Shatner to his wedding, and that he never RSVP. I wonder why though?

He probably thought since he's so great and almighty, he didn't have to RSVP x^D

xD true.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:02 am
SuperCrazyChocolate
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate

Yeah, I did hear that Takei invited Shatner to his wedding, and that he never RSVP. I wonder why though?

He probably thought since he's so great and almighty, he didn't have to RSVP x^D

xD true.

Well, if I was getting Married, and Shatner showed up, I'd let him come in.  

Matt Pniewski

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:09 am
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate

xD true.

Yeah, well I would only let the people I invited come. I don't want any random stranger coming in and ruining it all. Even if it was Shatner...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:33 pm
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate

xD true.

Yeah, well I would only let the people I invited come. I don't want any random stranger coming in and ruining it all. Even if it was Shatner...

He would kinda be stealing the spotlight too.  

Dust Dancer

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:11 am
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate

xD true.

Yeah, that's true.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:25 am
SuperCrazyChocolate
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate

xD true.

Yeah, that's true.

Which would make it all the more memorable... Other couples would forget their wedding in favor of yours!  

Matt Pniewski

Da Jeans

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:30 am
Mitsune Kumi
I don't know if it's old age, or if it's because he's so well known for being Kirk. Once an actor is known for a role, they tend to not be well accepted if they portray other characters.
Very true.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:15 am
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate

xD true.

Yeah, that's true.

Which would make it all the more memorable... Other couples would forget their wedding in favor of yours!

What do you mean by that?  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:06 am
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate

Yeah, that's true.

Everyone will remember your wedding.... People will look at their own wedding pictures and go "Remember when Shatner showed up randomly at so and so's wedding?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:38 am
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate

Yeah, that's true.

Everyone will remember your wedding.... People will look at their own wedding pictures and go "Remember when Shatner showed up randomly at so and so's wedding?"

ohhh, icic. Shanter is very famous =P  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:02 pm
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate

Yeah, that's true.

And Mockable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:54 pm
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate

Yeah, that's true.

And Mockable.

xD yeah, just like in Shatner's roast. It was funny =)  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Aria Hikari

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:33 am
I believe that Shatner does whatever he wants sweatdrop

If he`s not doing anything great right now it`s his choice...I mean...sometimes other actors feel intimidated by him confused

I guess it`s simply.....Shatner xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:26 pm
You guys are pretty harsh on poor ol' Bill. He's worked a long time (remember, Star Trek wasn't his first low-paying gig) and brought a lot of people a lot of joy. He's got a great sense of humour, is charming, and able to make fun of himself.

I watched the Mind Meld documentary where he and Nimoy discussed stuff and they both agreed that a lot of the so-called animosity between the cast members was hyped up out of proportion.

It seems strange to me to come on a Star Trek guild and start to pull apart William Shatner. Just sayin'.  

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:32 pm
Farthingale
You guys are pretty harsh on poor ol' Bill. He's worked a long time (remember, Star Trek wasn't his first low-paying gig) and brought a lot of people a lot of joy. He's got a great sense of humour, is charming, and able to make fun of himself.

I watched the Mind Meld documentary where he and Nimoy discussed stuff and they both agreed that a lot of the so-called animosity between the cast members was hyped up out of proportion.

It seems strange to me to come on a Star Trek guild and start to pull apart William Shatner. Just sayin'.

I wasn't really being harsh on Bill, Most of the bashing was Matt anyway.
To be honest, if he never portrayed the role of Kirk. The character wouldn't have been as awesome ^-^.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff