Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:14 pm
Kaiden took off his outer-most robe and left it at the door. He quickly grabbed two kimonos, wrapped one around him, and held the other out to Yuna who stood at the door. Sometimes he forgot about the rules in which they lived, and he was glad that she was one who didn't.
Her silence bothered him, but he guessed that she was still upset from the meeting, and decided to drop whatever conversation he planned on having.
"Here, please take this for now. I'll have your dirty robes cleaned and returned to you within the day. Please excuse me while I go make the tea, please sit and relax and warm yourself." He said as he started towards the small kitchen with a gentle smile. "And please forgive me if I miss any rules of conduct, I'm a bit troubled and not in my right mind-set." He admitted awkwardly with an almost goofy smile.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:18 pm
She looked at him, waited till he was gone and then took off her dirty robe, even though it was a fight for her to get the wet clothes off. She went out in the rain to get the mud washed off her, even though she was only in her bra and panties, and then walked back up, taking the kimono and wrapepd it around herself. She walked into the house and looked around, studying the place a little before she sat down on her knees at the table. She was freezing slightly still, shaking a little from the cold, since she had been out there for some time, and she had slipped in the mud several times, which hadn't made her become any warmer at all.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:23 pm
It seemed like it took no time for the water to boil, and Kaiden put the hot water into the teapot along with the tea leaves. He put the teapot on a tray and grabbed two cups and a few sweets that he had in the pantry. He grabbed the tray and walked into the sitting room, placing the tray on the table. He noticed Yuna shivering and sat down beside her.
"Here we go, my special tea and a few sweets to snack on." He said with a smile. "Are you warm enough? I have a thicker robe I could get for you if you like." He offered as he poured the tea into the two teacups.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:27 pm
She looked at him as he came into the room with the tea and shook her head at his offer to get another robe. She looked at the tea that he poured up, and when he was done pouring it up, she took the cup slowly and sipped at it, tasting the great tea and nodded slightly, still shaking though. She started moving her arms up and down herself again to try get warmer, but she didn't get much warmer, and she definately didn't want to borrow his thicker robe. She took a sip more of the tea, but she kept freezing, it was getting on her nerves now.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:39 pm
Kaiden took a quick sip of the tea, that was wonderful as always, and set it back down on the tray.
"If you don't mind..." He said as he put his hands on her arms and rubbed them up and down to try to warm them. He felt cold himself but the look of her shivering made him cold inside as well as outside. He smiled what he hoped was a comforting smile and braced himself to get slapped.
"Is the tea good?" He asked to try to take both of their minds off the fact that he was touching her.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:42 pm
She looked at his hands as he started stroking her arms, feeling the warmth coming slowly now, and actually enjoying being caressed like that by someone for once. She looked at the tea and nodded "Y-yea..." she whispered softly, taking the tea and took a sip of it again, suddenly it wasn't a sip anymore, she actually drank it all in one turn. She felt the warmth coming a little faster, and she felt the sleepiness coming over her now. She yawned cute and slightly and held her hand over her mouth as she did so, shaking her head a little "I should get home..."  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:14 am
"Go back into that weather after just having warmed up? That's a bit silly. You are free to do what you wish, but you are welcome to stay here for the night, until the weather clears up a little anyway." Kaiden offered as he continued to rub her arms absentmindedly without much thought into the action. Even soaked and in his robe she looked good, and smelled good too.
"I'll make more tea, if you like." He offered trying to think of ways to convince her to stay longer.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:28 am
She looked at him with soft worn out eyes and nodded a little "Sorry...I didn't think of the weather...after knowing what happened...I can't think normally again..." she whispered under her breath. She sighed a little, looking at the tea cup "Some more tea would be nice...and I would like to take you up on the offer of staying here for the night." she looked down at the kimono "I actually have a dark blue kimono...but I never use it..." she mumbled a little to herself, and a little to him too.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:33 am
Kaiden couldn't help but laugh quietly as the volume of speech she just produced. "Ok then, I will go make some more tea." He said as he rose, grabbed the tray and walked back into the kitchen. "I'm sure that blue kimono looks lovely on you, with your skin tone and hair it would really bring out your eyes." He said loudly from the kitchen, then shook his head, not knowing why he said such a thing. "Haha," he laughed nervously, "looks like we both can't think normally right now." He came back with the tray full of sweets and a full teapot. "Careful though, it's hot." He sat down beside her again, and took a sip from his teacup, his first cup of tea almost cold now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:36 am
She shook her head slightly at what he said about her looking good in her kimono "I never use....I never used it either...it's...well, I believe it brings me luck...and if it gets ruined, it won't bring me any luck, so I just take care of it in my room.." she said, looking up at him as he came back into the room with more tea and sweets. She took a little of the sweets and ate it slowly, and then took a sip of her refilled tea cup again. She sneezed suddenly, and wiped her nose with her hand, and frowned a little "Sorry..".  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:48 am
"Oh no, you had better stay away from me with what sounds like a cold. I don't need it to mess up my training." He said with a laugh as he got up from beside her and sat across the table from her. "I know what you mean though, I have a sash that I do the same thing with. Never leaves my house, I don't want it to get ruined." He said as he thought of the faded red sash that was in his dresser folded neatly in the corner top drawer. The sash he'd had since he could remember. It was full of soot and dirt, but he dared not get it cleaned, for it held memories that way, and cleaning it would strip it of it's meaning and luck.
He drank down the rest of his tea and poured some fresh from the teapot.
"Now that you're talking, I was curious about your answer to my helping you train. It's all right if you don't want to, I'll understand." He asked, feeling oddly self-conscious, knowing his skills were being put on the line, wondering if he had trained enough to be able to teach another person.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:53 am
She looked at him and sighed "I'm not having a cold...it was just a sneeze." she mumbled and took a sip of her tea again. She shook her head and sighed again "I'm no warrior....I'm a girl...I wouldn't be allowed to do those kind of things..." she looked into the tea "I'm going down the mountain tomorrow and into Tokiyo...there must be a place there I can train somewhere, or do something to get revenge..." she stood up slowly "I can't stay here and sleep...I need to go back and sleep in my family's house...I'm sorry...thanks for the tea and sweets..." she bowed to him slightly and walked over to her dirty clothes again "I'm just going to change back into these so you can have your kimono back."  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:01 am
Kaiden thought of trying to convince her to stay but saw that she was determined to go, and it would be pointless to try to stop her.
"Women can be warriors too, they just have to be more careful about it. If you're scared of getting caught I know a place where we can train that nobody goes. You want revenge, why not take it with the person by your side that wants the exact same thing?" He asked rising to his feet. He walked over to the door and picked up her dirty clothes. "No you're not going to change back into those dirty, soaked clothes. I wish you'd stay, but if you feel you must go home, I won't try to stop you. But I will stop you from getting back into these clothes. I've got plenty of robes to spare, and you taking one isn't a big deal." He said making a stand.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:06 am
She looked at him, tears running down her eyes now while he spoke. She wiped her tears when he was done and looked down into the floor "I want my family back....my real family..." she wiped her eyes again "I don't want to fight...but I have no choice..." she was a little smaller than Kaiden, and now she suddenly grabbed him in the robe and hid her face into his shoulder "I just want my family!" she cried out, her long black hair falling down to the ground now.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:13 am
"Don't you think I want exactly the same thing? We were both orphaned that day." He said sadly as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight and letting her cry. "Sadly we've got to realize that the family we had then we'll never get back, but that doesn't mean we can't move on in our life. Get revenge yes, but then what? Once those terrible men get what they deserve, what happens next? We move on. Or the pain will drive us crazy." He stopped, trying to catch his breath as he realized a few tears were rolling down his cheeks as well. He leaned his head against hers, softly smelling her sweet hair.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff