And so be the return of the undead... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombies?
  Gosh I hate zombies...
  I lurve me some Zombies!
  I believe they're real, but nothing to be scared of...
  What are you high? <.< If they're real there's EVERYTHING to be afraid of!
  ...I also have a fear of cannibals.. probably for similar reasons.
View Results

The_Zombie_CheerLeader

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:06 am
Yes i do believe that they are real  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:29 pm
I think it could be possible, but I think the zombies would be living people, infected with something like an extremely mutated, hyper-contagious form of rabies engineered as a biological weapon.  

Requiem Dare

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:52 am
undead does not necessarily mean hostile, most spectral entities largely just mind there own business. there could be types of zombies that are almost just like there living selfs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:43 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfKGs8OvAh4

ChiRubian

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:27 pm
KupoWrath
Well if you really think about it, the pop fiction zombies, the one with the virus, are the ones that one bite or any transfer of bodily fluids (similar to AIDS though worse) will eventually turn you into a Zombie. And then there's the fear of something tearing through your flesh with sharp teeth, and eating you alive whilst you scream in agony.

And then consider the fact that you might (in a zombie apocolypse) be getting chewed on by a horde of zombies, them ripping your flesh from bone and arms from sockets.

The way Zombies work, you can run faster than them, but you can't outlast them. Ya'll say a Zombie apocolypse would be cool, but I see it as horrifying. There's a fine line between living a fantasy and then dealing with the real thing. Usually it's like TV. People are beautiful on TV then you see them in person and throw up in your mouth just a little.

Personally, if the usual apocalypse zombie stereotypes are true, I don't really consider it too much of a threat if you're smart about it. Humans have one thing over zombies, a working thought process. Unfortunately, most of us happen to be rather lazy and don't use them as much as we should(why do you think it's always the ignorant who die first in the movies?), and such an event might actually get us using our brains a little more. I think that's what I like about the idea of such an event happening, humans actually using their survival instincts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:10 am
Macabre_Cogitation
I'll say that anything is possible!
But I leave with this:
[img] Zombies are people, too [img]

Hey! That's from Breathers. Great book.  

perrenthezombie

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:21 pm
hey yeah if you fallow the cristan religon then yeah zombies are real becuse techically jesus was a zombie (oh yeah i know its a zombie girl song)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:34 am
Zombies.
As I'm not a giant horror flick fan (I enjoy them, but like many in the guild, I could live without them), I do not have much experience with zombies.
I have never cared much for zombies. They're cool. and I've seen some zombie plush toys that are simply adorable, but there are many fantasy creatures I like more. (i.e. dragons, vampires, angels, demons).
Zombies, on the list, are probably directly above werewolves (which are a fair bit down). They're interesting, and I would love to read about them, but I won't go out of my way to find things on zombies.  

SADERR

Missunderstood soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:10 pm
Yes i think that Zombies are real, and after reading the Zombie survival guide written by Max Brooks i really think that i need to start getting into shape so that when Zombies do take over the world(and that will happen) i can fight them off
All the facts are there that Zombies do exist and it is just a matter of time before they show up in crazy numbers
and if people don't think that they are real well that is their problem
i guess they will just die then  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:11 pm
Interesting creatures that might someday go the way of the vampire (i.e. angsty-pants sex objects).

However, I think it would be interesting if there was an undead creature formed from the deceased's hair and finger/toenails.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Gypsie Punk II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:16 pm
Well, I believe a zombie-esque thing'll happen. Given all the chemicals we use all the time D; Eventually it'll effect something, clash with something else, then sink into the earth...however, for the most part I can't see too many bodies getting...out of the ground, hell, we may already be HAVING a zombie thing going on, just none of them can get out of their boxes...

And if they end up ruling the streets, because they are brain dead...they won't be able to do...too much. They'll catch an occasional dim-witted stupid drunk or something. If I ever saw one, I'd probably feel the same as I do about bugs. I wouldn't want to kill it, and I'd just keep my distance...I'd think 'ick...ah well...' and go back to what I was doing...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff