Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Never Had A Dream Come True..../Romance/Modern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:52 pm
Austin smiled. "ohh that is a good car. I actually have one outside, it's pretty cool." He said softly. "Well I should probubly get back to my newspaper, wouldn't want your mommy to get mad." He said as he waved a little bit to Ben.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:57 pm
"Mommy never ever ever gets mad at me. Its cuz I'm a good boy...sometimes she even tells me that I'm just like my daddy because I'm so stubborn and I can make her laugh. I don't know my daddy though. Mommy says that he loves me but he just can't be with me. I wish I did know him though," Ben said chattering away.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:02 pm
Austin nodded. "Yeah I bet you are a good boy. You seem very nice." He thought for a moment and nodded again. "I'm one hundred percent sure your daddy loves you." He said, feeling tingly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:10 pm
Ben grinned. Natalie set a plate in front of Austen. "Ben honey put your cars up so Dannie can take you to pre-school. Okay honey?" she asked

Ben nodded. "Okay mommy," he grinned then ran to clean up his cars.

Natalie smiled and then went back to cooking for the customers coming in.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:14 pm
Austin waved to Ben. "Bye Buddy." He said with a huge smile as he started to eat his breakfast. He took a sip of his coffee and returned to the paper. He started to read an article on football.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:38 pm
Once Danni had taken Ben, she sat across from Austin. "Alright...here are the ground rules for being around my son. One, no cursing. Second if you want to start a relationship you better as hell stay around to keep it, and third...don't try anything with me. Once burned twice shy. I won't fall for you again."  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:30 pm
Austin sighed. "Natalie. I wouldn't curse around little children, I'm not an a*****e who would just pick up and leave if life was getting hard." He looked down and took a deep breath. "Natalie, I want to get back to what we had, I love you still...I just needed time to think I was young and stupid then like not stupid for marrying you or anything I mean I was stupid for leaving you in the first place." He said as he wiped his eyes just incase he was tearing up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:29 pm
"Young and stupid...is that what you call cheating on me...being young and stupid. You left me for another woman Anthony. I gave you everything and you took all of it and tossed it aside like yesterday's garbage. If I meant so much to you as I obviously do now then this never would have happened in the first place...." she took a deep breath and then closed her eyes. Covering her face.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:18 pm
"Natalie! Listen to me! I didn't cheat on you! I always loved you, I just didn't know what to do..I was excited because I had news for you and then that woman called and ruined it all!" He said in a tone, like he was going to cry.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:24 pm
"And what big news was that?" Natalie asked monotonously. Looking at him with a blank expression. She'd learned to bury her pain and so she kept it that way.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:40 pm
Austin took a deep breath. He looked down and shook his head. "Does it really matter now?" He said looking down at the table. He looked up, his face red, "I just really care about it, I always have and always will."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff