Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emo science geek

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:23 pm
NO ONE IS AS GOOD AS THE BEATLES!!!!!!
persephone120220
Yeah I saw them on tv, they are coming to the hult center were I live. I dont think there good though. Does anyone think I should get tickets?
MissMew
Dr Magical Mystery
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If what I'm thinking is right. Your friend could be talking about Rain. Rain is a tribute band that goes around dressing like the Beatles, playing like The Beatles, and everything. I've seen them live in L.A. Nice guys.

Fishy? There are a lot of other bands that do the same thing. They're called tribute bands. They go around playing the music of the band/artist that they are tributing to.
User Image

I saw Rain when they came around Pennsylvania. They were pretty awesome, and really nice. They'll be around here again, but it's the day before my graduation.
sad
scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:05 am
persephone120220
Yeah I saw them on tv, they are coming to the hult center were I live. I dont think there good though. Does anyone think I should get tickets?
MissMew
Dr Magical Mystery
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If what I'm thinking is right. Your friend could be talking about Rain. Rain is a tribute band that goes around dressing like the Beatles, playing like The Beatles, and everything. I've seen them live in L.A. Nice guys.

Fishy? There are a lot of other bands that do the same thing. They're called tribute bands. They go around playing the music of the band/artist that they are tributing to.
User Image

I saw Rain when they came around Pennsylvania. They were pretty awesome, and really nice. They'll be around here again, but it's the day before my graduation.
sad

User Image
you sort of answered your own question when you said " i dont think theyre good though" hah, if you dont think theyre good - dont go. simple.

Candy Coated Razor Blades

The Beatles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces