Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering---May Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoNameNoFrills

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:07 am
"Yes," He hesitated, "Have any kits gone missing from your clan recently?" Windflare asked hinting at diamondpaw.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:35 am
Dewpool overheard Windflare and got up, padding over to her "yes, one has...Around the time of her birth my kit Diamondkit went missing, taking by a Fox"  

Currently Dead Account

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
(i'm sorry, do we know that diamondkits in pebbleclan yet?)) Firesong frowned, her ear twitching uncomfortably. Was it possible that Windflare knew where Diamondkit was?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:40 am
((No we don't, but I guess that the smell of FireClan must have been on Diamondkit when they got him.))

Kindlestar got up, her ear twitching angrily.

'So much for making a good impression....' she thought, as she shook Dewpool off her.

Kindlestar looked at Windflare as he asked for the missing kit. Kindlestar vaguely remembered a fox entering camp and stealing a kit from Dewpool's last litter.

"Why ask?" she asked Windflare, her eyes narrowing curiously.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:04 pm
(i was already off of you....)

Dewpool looked at Windflare with Pleading eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:19 pm
((Oh I know. I just tend to rp a little behind, as to not have my cat doing a random thing all of a sudden, so that it makes sense afterwards. 3nodding ))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:30 pm
(PATCHSTAR!!!!!!!)

Cursedstar held back a laugh as she looked at Kindlestar's slightly flattened fur. "Classic Dewpool..." She said instead with a sigh. "She was that way back when she came to her first Gathering..." Cursedstar shook her head again and looked at Kindlestar, "Have you decided then? About the territory?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:54 pm
Dewpool heard that. "I WAS NOT!" she said in a Kit voice, then looked back to her First gathering and remembered being so nervous she stumbled over every cat "ok....maybe a little...."  

Currently Dead Account

NoNameNoFrills

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:46 pm
"Well not that long ago a fox came into are clan, dropped a kit that smelled like fireclan, and Said 'this kit must grow up in pebbleclan, not fireclan' and ran away. the kit told us her name was diamondkit, and we made her an apprentice not long after, guessing her age as best as possible," Windflare explained and then gasped for breath.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:24 pm
Kindlestar looked at Cursedstar and nodded. "I will be discussing that with you in private as soon as the Gathering is over. Tonight we honor our warrior ancestors... tomorrow, we go down to business," she replied, her voice calm.

Her ear twitched as she heard Windflare say Diamondkit. Her jaw almost dropped in surprise but she caught herself in time and merely stared at Windflare. "You mean to tell us that the fox didn't just eat the kit?" she demanded, her fur fluffed up in shock. "And why would you tell us this? One would suppose you would prefer keeping the kit for yourself? Or is there something you want in return for the young apprentice?" she asked the PebbleClan medicine cat, her voice more curious than demanding, and her eyes reflecting the same feeling.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:56 am
"oh please! that's my kit!" Dewpool cried out loud "my kit, shes alive" She said quieter.

She heard Kindlestar "i don't need my kit, just knowing she's alive is enough for me......but it would be nice to have her back."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:36 am
Kindlestar padded into the clearing, her head held high as she looked around for signs of any of the other Clans. Last moon her Clan had been the only one present at the Gathering. This worried her some, wondering if they would be the only ones at the Gathering this moon as well.

It had been a full year since Kindlestar had taken to being the leader, something she herself had not noticed yet. Time was passing, and she was no longer the young, ignorant leader she had been a moon ago. She was still however very young for a leader, nobody could deny, but barely anyone paid attention to this anymore, as they preferred to focus on her size.

Dawnlight rushed to the clearing after Kindlestar, Thrushpaw by his side as he reminded him the basic procedure and behavior of the Gatherings.

"Last month no other Clan showed up, but Kindlestar refuses to let go of tradition..." he growled, halting to stop when he saw Kindlestar was sitting down in the middle of the clearing, no rush to get to the Moon Tree.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:17 pm
"Just because the other clans gave up on this tradition, doesn't mean FireClan should Dawnlight." Duskwind said rolling her eyes as she made her way to the clearing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:11 pm
Dawnlight spat. "So we come to the Gathering to be alone? What is the point in that?"

"To honor StarClan... that is what..." Kindlestar replied in a monotone voice, her eyes on Dawnlight and her ears flattened with a dangerous look in her eyes.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:57 pm
((Crystalstar never posts anymore, but may the cats of Snowclan still post question Please say yes sad ))  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff