Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
introduce urself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bella Forever1225
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:53 pm
Hi I'm Taylor from Texas I will be a sophmore when school starts back up and I absolutly LOVE twilight my favorite book is Breaking Dawn. I am so Team Edward 100% ~ALWAYS~ I have brown hair brown eyes and I'm not the tallest but I'm very friendly and am always wanting to make new friends.So yeah guess thats it. OH I have read twilight 6 times and all the rest 5 I'm planning on reading each of them a few weeks before the movie coming with them comes out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:33 am
My name's Blanca. NOT BIANCA xp
12 years old, going to the 7th grade.
Dark brown hair, brown eyes, have braces {I don't look that nerdy btw}
I should be in high school right now, if I didn't move from the Philippines.
There's no middle school there.
Born in the Philippines, and I'm here in CA now whee
I read the Twilight Saga a lot of times.
Especially Twilight, and Eclipse.
Among the four novels, I don't really like New Moon and Breaking Dawn.
I prefer the human Bella.
I like Seth, Alice, Emmett too. 3nodding
I'm on TEAM EDWARD [coz he sparkles biggrin ] lol.
I have a shirt that says "I heart Boys Who Sparkles"
And I can NOT wait for NEW MOON!

Nice to meet yah all!
:}

xRAWRx33

pugster93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:16 pm
I am Stephanie. I am 15 years old and i am going to be a Junior in high school. I was born in Everett,Washington which is about a 4 hour drive from Forks. However when i was very young I moved to San Diego. I still go up to Washington every couple of years. I have been to Forks and Port Angeles. With only a couple of pages read I find I have a lot in common w/ Bella. me and Bella have very similar personalities. I am team Switzerland.I became a fan of Twilight when it was not a fashionable thing. I have seen most of the twilight cast in person. Let me just say I <3 The Twilight Saga.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:42 am
im riku i own all the books and reread them.im gay and i love emmett and nessie cullen.i hope to have fun in this twilight guild  

rikushadowolf
Vice Captain

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

tigresstenshi

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:14 pm
Hello! I'm Robin aka Kitty aka Tigress. I am a fan Twilight of course and I don't have preference for you I like in the series hence why I have a Jacob and Edward clothing. Have been thinking about getting the other characters shirt and such but seems like they don't get decent pictures on them and etc..

I started reading the books when I saw previews of the first movie coming out a couple months before and decided to finally read the series. I just fell in love with the story and characters.

I love reading mangas and watching anime.

My fav mangas at the moment are Fruits Basket, Guru Guru Pon-chan, Rosario + Vampire, Hellsing, and etc..

I love watching Miyasaki movies and hoping to get to know a few ppls in the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:50 am
Hi,I'm Breanne (some call me Bre for short),and I'm new to this guild smile I'm 25,going to be 26 next month (and that probably makes me the oldest member of the guild,lol). I'm a green belt in karate,as well as an assistant instructor,and currently learning the bo staff. I've been a member of Gaia since novenber 2008,so.. I've been here a log time,lol. Anyway,I've read all but one Twilight book- Breaking Dawn is the only one I have left to read,but other than that,it's a great book series so far smile And I have seen the first 2 movies and look forward to Eclipse smile Anyway,it's nice to meet everyone here and I look forward to talking to everyone smile  

xXstar_queenXx

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,525 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

BANNED_BITCHES

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:59 pm
im lake from CA,
i have blonde,curly hair and blue eyes, im 12 and
i love hanging with friends and reading. i also love the twilight series!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 pm
Grandmaster 456
I like this idea alott..KeeP it up DoVe.. wink
Im gonna intrduce ma self..ma name is Bernadette but u can call me berna..Im 11 years old..Im in grade 6..Im short crying ..Ma hair is curly & brown & ma eyes is brown..I live in Egypt now but I was born in Canada..I like the idea of having alot of friends..& be kool wz them & help them if they are in need 2 help..& travel wz them & treat this exacally like brothers & sisters..& not 2 make any comparision between me & them wink

WOW! You live in Egypt? That's so cool!  

Funny Crazy Erin

Funny Crazy Erin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:42 pm
Hi everyone. I'm Erin and I'm 13.
My favorite book is Twilight and my favorite movie is The Outsiders, and I LOVE Johnny Cade and Orlando Bloom.
I am in 8th grade now, and I am in Leadership at my school.
I am short and skinny, have blonde hair, blue eyes, and my favorite color is black, but I am not goth or emo.
My fav animal is a squirrel, fav website is Gaia, and my fav shows are Wizards of Waverly Place and iCarly. I am very nice, extremely random and quite funny. blaugh
I hate cussing. I never cuss and I get mad when people cuss, so don't cuss at me.
I like shoes and skinny jeans, I hate boyfriends, and will not be dating till I'm 16. My friends and parents say I'm pretty, but I don't really think so, but I really like my eyes (for my long lashes) and my hair (cuz it's so smooth)

People are probably getting bored of my continuing post, so I will stop, but if anyone has any questions, I will answer, and I accept all friend requests. biggrin
See ya! biggrin biggrin biggrin

User Image  
The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas