Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Split Personalities [ Nex Remeo && xC o l o r M e G r e yx ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:27 pm
Valrie put the kickstand down and then got off the bike. "Thank you." She said as she walked up to the door as she held the keys and the leash connected to Haylin's collar. Quickly she unlocked the door. "Well, come on." She said as she opened the door.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:50 pm
User Image

Haylin smiled to herself when Valrie invited her in. Even though she was controlling her movements by pulling the leash, she still treated her like a human. It was strange. She entered the house behind Valrie and glanced around the room. "So where am I .. Sleeping?"

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:02 pm
Valrie looked at Haylin as she shut the door. The inside had a relaxing feeling as each room had its own style. "This way." She grinned and led the way over to a stair case. "Your room is right next to mine." She said with a lightly yawn.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image

Haylin nodded as she followed after Valrie, but when they reached the stair case she stopped short and stared at her with a raised eyebrow. "Really? Your not gonna have me sleep with you?" This was strange now. Valrie was nothing like the other slave masters.

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:19 pm
Valrie looked back and smiled. "Yes, but the other sounds like fun, no?" She laughed and began to walk again. She walked all the way up to the third level. Then she headed over to a door and opened it. "This is your room." The room was simple and not many items have decorations on them. She pointed to a white door. "There is the bathroom." Then she pointed to a dark wood door. "That leads to my room."

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:59 pm
User Image

Haylin chuckled, but still wondered why Valrie was so different. It made her slightly uncomfortable. She glanced into her room and a smile crept upon her lips. "Perfect, I love it." She listened intently as Valrie pointed out every other room. She then felt a change in the air and she tilted her head. New moon.
[[ I wasn't going to make one happen so soon, but I decided it'd be fun. ]]

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:19 pm
[[Lol. Sweet]]

Valrie grinned as she couldn't stop herself from saying. "Great!" She laughed lightly at her out burst. "Oh ya." She pulled a item out of her pocket and attached it to Haylin's collar. "I don't want to lose you, so..." She started as it was permanently place. "... I am pulling a tracking device on you." She smiled half heart and removed the leash.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:22 pm
User Image

Haylin laughed along with Valrie's outburst, but stopped when she saw the device. Tracking device? She tilted her head softly, lifting it up on her collar so she could see it. "Cool, the leash gets a little in the way anyway." She dropped it and smiled up at Valrie as her blue hair began to turn dark.

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:47 pm
Valrie nodded her head with agreement. "That is true." She said with a small smile. She then blinked a few times and tilted her head. "Haylin. Your hair is getting darker." She asked as she examined the hair. 'I wonder what is going on?' She thought.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:53 pm
User Image

Haylin looked at her confused. "What? MY hair isn't gett-" She lifted a strand of her hair and her eyes went wide. "My hair is getting darker! But!" She glanced towards the nearest window, smelling the shift in the air and finally understanding it as her pupils turned a deep red. "I'm changing ... It's new moon." She turned back to face Valrie, her silken hair now black with a deep blue shine to it and her eyes a crimson red. She began to wonder what part of her would change next- she had never changed in front of a master.

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:24 pm
Valrie said. "Yes it is." She then straightened up. "Are you going to be okay?" Then something clicked in her mind. To night was a new moon. She didn't think it was this close at all. She watched quietly not really quiet sure on what to do.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:30 pm
User Image

Haylin watched Valrie in curiosity when she suddenly straightened, but the a certain look crossed her face. She felt something bubbling up inside her. "Um .. Yeah I'll be fine I just ... I need to use the bathroom." The girl quickly walked to the white door and closed the door behind her, locking it. She took a deep breath as she looked in the mirror, wondering what change would come next.

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:45 pm
"Oh, Okay." Valrie put her head down. "Keep the word." She said to herself as she took to a seat. She took a deep breath and looked at the door. "Its okay." She said as she went over to the door. "Haylin when you transform does your personality change as well?" She asked knowing quite a few people like that.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:30 am
User Image

Haylin's body began to tremble and she bit into her bottom lip as small blue horns grew from the top of her head, barely poking out of her black hair. She felt her body began to change and she slid down to the floor while sighing. Whe nshe heard Valrie she looked up at the door. "Well ... My personality doesn't, but my attitude and a few other things do." Haylin's other side was a sensual and flirtatious, along with a little evil. Haylin was not. She looked down at her legs just in time to see her dress splitting along the side of the leg, stopping high-up on her thigh.

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:05 pm